FANDOM


(2400) GM: Okay. The game has begun.
(2400) GM: Where'd we leave off? =)
** (2402) Thog readies his bow **
(2405) Sithis: ready
(2402) Thog: Just cross chasm
(2400) Narrator: The far side of the cavern has a few more charred bridge supports. The cave opening is a little more than 3 yards tall and wide, and leads into a curving tunnel that slants slightly upward.

After a hundred paces, the tunnel opens to a large gallery, with the ceiling at least twice as high as it was. Stalagmites and boulders litter the floor. A small alcove is barely visible in the far wall.

(2401) Beltarne(Nate): crossed our improvised rope bridge
(2400) GM: I'm just going to assume you're moving forward, but if you want to do stuff on the way, tell me.
(2406) Singeon: Keep an eye out. Something may be in the rubble
(2406) Singeon: Vision roll?
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): armor, flaming weapon, and shield are out
(2407) Arganyev: I have my equipment ready (shield, weapon)
(2397) Lenia: "It might be a good idea to rest after the crossing? After apporting the rope, I'm feeling a bit tired."
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): capital idea
(2400) GM: Beltarne - shield and armor spells at 1 DR, 1 DB each?
(2406) Singeon: [3d6] => [5,1,6] = (12)
(2406) Singeon: I missed vision
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): yes
(2400) GM: Fatigue levels after crossing the bridge, waiting a bit, and then casting spells:
(2406) Singeon: Okay Lenia. But let's make sure we are secure
(2400) GM: 2 Fatigue for everyone but Beltarne, who is at 7.
(2400) GM: 2+3+1+1 = 7, right? Yes.
(2405) Sithis: I'm on active looking
(2406) Singeon: My sabers are ready
(2406) Singeon: Warn me of you see anything
(2402) Thog: Someone have food for Thog? Thog hungry.
(2400) GM: Okay, then. You're entering the lower Grotto.
(2400) GM: Sithis, roll Perception.
(2407) Arganyev: Thog, wait for some rats
(2405) Sithis: [3d6] => [5,5,2] = (12)
** (2402) Thog grumbles **
(2402) Thog: Have to be pretty big rats...
whispering to Sithis, You're in danger.
(2406) Singeon: They usually are
(2407) Arganyev: Sithis
(2400) GM: What are people up to?
(2407) Arganyev: Per
** (2397) Lenia pulls a meal's worth of Elven Rations from her pack and passes the biscuit up to Thog. "Trust me, it's good." **
(2400) GM: Sithis, you have a whisper.
** (2406) Singeon is at alert, ready for action **
** (2402) Thog takes cookie **
** (2402) Thog munches cookie **
(2405) Sithis: oh, don't work my configuration, but i heard you
(2402) Thog: Pretty lady got more cookie?
(2407) Arganyev: open Rolls tab, Sithis
(2400) GM: Sithis rolled Perception. She's good, Arganyev.
(2400) GM: Folks? Singeon is getting fidgety.
(2402) Thog: Singeon want cookie?
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): whats up singeon?
(2407) Arganyev: fidgety?
(2406) Singeon: See anything?
(2400) GM: Bored.
(2400) GM: You see what's on the map.
(2407) Arganyev: ah
(2405) Sithis: I continue in observation
(2407) Arganyev: we have an ogre in our back!
(2406) Singeon: I meant Sithis? You see anything?
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): well, shall we?
(2400) GM: A path, a lot of columns and stalagmites, some rocks, some pools.
(2402) Thog: GAH! Where!
** (2407) Arganyev understand it is Thog! **
(2402) Thog: Oooh. Thog see what you did there...
(2406) Singeon: I move
(2407) Arganyev: or call for turns, Mark
(2400) GM: okay. You move to the side.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): ((Whats turn on hex again?))
(2400) GM: No combat. (Ctrl-G)
(2397) Lenia: ((Ctrl+G))
(2405) Sithis: pleased, in which turn are we?
(2400) GM: No turns yet. Move freely.
(2406) Singeon: Nothing, huh?
(2407) Arganyev: Singeon, I barely can see you
(2402) Thog: Why no one moving?
(2406) Singeon: I allright
(2406) Singeon: Cant see anything
(2400) Narrator: The delvers moved through the gallery, away from Lenia's light.
(2407) Arganyev: stalagmites impair line of sigh
(2405) Sithis: im thinking and observation
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): wow, according to my LoS, I can't see me
(2406) Singeon: I need a Ctrl-I
(2407) Arganyev: lol
(2402) Thog: Ooh. Pretty mushroom!
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): mushroom?
(2400) Narrator: Two large mushrooms scramble out from boulders in front of you. As you try to figure out what is going on, a third moves in from behind to cut off your access to the tunnel
(2400) GM: Combat!
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): CONTACT!!!
(2407) Arganyev: Lenia is in danger
(2400) GM: Uhm. Shoot, forgot to set stuff up.
(2400) GM: Sithis first!
(2402) Thog: FOR THE HORDE!
(2405) Sithis: I can roll shadowing
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): heh
(2407) Arganyev: do you mean Stealth?
(2406) Singeon: Which way did that call come from?

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[30]<b> Thog
(on deck: [28] Sithis)

(2400) GM: actually, Thog first.
(2400) GM: Thog!
(2402) Thog: Where did the crushroom go?
(2402) Thog: I could see it a second ago
(2400) GM: There's 1 nearby, behind you.
(2402) Thog: Ah.
(2400) GM: what are you doing?
(2397) Lenia: ((I can't see any of 'em.))
(2402) Thog: Fast draw arrow, shoot
(2400) GM: Your bow was ready. Just shoot.
(2402) Thog: Fast-Draw (Arrow) (15) [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [2,3,3] = 8 vs (15) or less Success! by 7
(2402) Thog: ATTACK: may step; may defend, Longbow [3d6.skill(18,0)] => [4,6,3] = 13 vs (18) or less Success! by 5
(2407) Arganyev: (he, not more sounds!)
(2400) Crushroom: Dodge [3d6] => [2,3,5] = (10) v7
(2400) Crushroom: you hit it!
(2400) GM: roll damage.
(2402) Thog: [2d6+7] => [5,2,7] = (14)
(2402) Thog: pi
(2397) Lenia: ((Okay, I honestly can't see any Crushrooms. I don't know if that's because something's broken or if I'm just in a bad position - should I be able to see them?))
(2402) Thog: Sorry, should be 15
(2402) Thog: +8
(2400) GM: Okay, the Crushroom takes 3 damage after modifiers. Your arrow passes through it.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Sithis
(on deck: [28] Singeon)

(2405) Sithis: I go nearby Lenia for help she
whispering to Lenia, you just aren't in the position to see anyone yet.
(2400) GM: was that 7?
(2405) Sithis: I moved 5
(2400) GM: Okay.
(2400) GM: okay.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [25] Beltarne)

(2405) Sithis: can I do any more?
(2406) Singeon: Freeaction- Drop Quick Release Backpack
(2405) Sithis: can now attack?
(2406) Singeon: how do you tell it next
(2400) GM: Sithis - yes, 9 or less to hit.
(2405) Sithis: [3d6] => [4,5,1] = (10)
(2405) Sithis: [3d6] => [2,5,5] = (12)
(2400) GM: You miss. Twice.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Beltarne
(on deck: [24] Arganyev)

(2401) Beltarne(Nate): READY: may step; any defend {B366}
(2405) Sithis: sorry, the 2 don't vale
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): Dropping pack and stepping
(2406) Singeon: What is the command to end turn?
(2407) Arganyev: I advice Sithis
(2400) GM: Command should be "/go"

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Arganyev
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

(2406) Singeon: didn't work
(2400) GM: darn.
(2400) GM: Arganyev?
(2407) Arganyev: [3d6] => [2,3,2] = (7)
(2400) GM: Leadership?
(2407) Arganyev: my tactics is 12
(2400) GM: okay, Sithis gets +1 on rolls until the end of her next turn.
(2407) Arganyev: DF2, p. 11, "Advice"
(2400) GM: Do you want to move? You have a step.
(2407) Arganyev: I don't see nothing from here
(2407) Arganyev: OK

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [20] monsters)

(2407) Arganyev: OK, this is much better now
(2397) Lenia: CONCENTRATE: may step; if defend/injured/etc. roll vs. Will-3 {B366}, Lightning (17) [3d6.skill(17,0)] => [6,3,5] = 14 vs (17) or less Success! by 3 for [2] => 2 FP.
(2400) GM: okay.

7) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[18]<b> Crushrooms
(on deck: [30] Thog)

(2400) Crushroom: All-out (Determined) attack Sithis [3d6.skill(10,4)] => [6,5,1] = 12 vs (14) or less Success! by 2
(2400) Crushroom: Sithis, defend or get eaten.
(2400) Crushroom: All-Out (Determined) slam to Thog [3d6.skill(10,4)] => [3,6,5] = 14 vs (14) or less Success! by 0
(2407) Arganyev: she is no longer visible . . .
(2405) Sithis: hey! a crushroom eat me!
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): ((how do they know our names!!!))
(2400) Crushroom: Thog, dodge or get knocked over.
(2402) Thog: Dodge (10) [3d6.skill(10,0)] => [1,6,6] = 13 vs (10) or less Failure! by 3
(2406) Singeon: I told them
(2406) Singeon: NOT
(2407) Arganyev: Sithis attempts dodge)
(2405) Sithis: I do dodge
(2400) Crushroom: Move toward Thog.
(2405) Sithis: [3d6] => [6,6,3] = (15)
(2405) Sithis: fall!
(2400) Crushroom: Damage to Sithis [4d6] => [4,5,2,3] = (14)
(2405) Sithis: or fail by 3
(2407) Arganyev: how is its attack? Punches? Stomping?
(2405) Sithis: i have only 11
(2397) Lenia: ((Bite.))
(2400) Crushroom: Crushroom v/Thog [5d6+2] => [2,4,5,2,6,2] = (21) VS [2d6+1] => [5,2,1] = (8)
(2407) Arganyev: then Sithis is at -1 Hit Point
(2406) Singeon: SITHIS!!!!
(2400) GM: Sithis takes 11 damage after DR and is grappled and being eaten. Sithis, roll HT or be stunned.
(2402) Thog: What kind of damage roll was that?
(2405) Sithis: no, Im a -3
(2397) Lenia: ((Opposed slam check, Thog.))
(2400) GM: Thog takes 8 damage after DR and is now knocked over.
(2405) Sithis: [3d6] => [5,2,6] = (13)
(2402) Thog: Bam!
(2405) Sithis: fail by 2
(2407) Arganyev: stunned
(2405) Sithis: stunned
(2407) Arganyev: my advice wasn't worth!
(2400) GM: Right, the crushrooms are weird mutant mushrooms with mouths on the top of their caps and insane strength. One of them is eating Sithis and another is preparing to eat Thog.

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[30]<b> Thog
(on deck: [28] Sithis)

(2405) Sithis: and the "seta" is happy? :)
(2406) Singeon: Usually Thog is the one eating
(2407) Arganyev: not "seta", but Mushroom
(2402) Thog: So... What can I do here?
(2400) GM: Oh. Uhm, it's making satisfied noises as it eats Sithis, I suppose.
(2405) Sithis: aha
(2400) GM: You're prone but not stunned, and in close combat. Whatever you like?
(2400) GM: It hasn't grappled you yet.
(2400) GM: Thog?
(2402) Thog: ALL-OUT ATTACK: Determined (+4 to hit melee; +1 ranged); move up to 1/2 (forward only); no defend {B365}, Brawling * Bite [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [3,5,2] = 10 vs (13) or less Success! by 3
(2400) GM: You start eating the Crushroom. Success!
(2400) GM: How much damage?
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): ((heh, he bit it, awesome))
(2402) Thog: [2d6] => [5,4] = (9)
(2402) Thog: NCR

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Sithis
(on deck: [28] Singeon)

(2400) GM: You're stunned, and at 0 HP. Roll HT.
(2405) Sithis: [3d6] => [6,1,6] = (13)
(2407) Arganyev: roll vs. HT to scape stunning
(2405) Sithis: fail again
(2407) Arganyev: failed by 2
(2400) GM: Well, she falls unconscious first.
(2400) GM: You black out from the severe pain as it crunches your ribs.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [25] Beltarne)

(2406) Singeon: Lucky her. I hate to be awake in there
(2406) Singeon: Move and dual wild swings
(2405) Sithis: I was unconscious already, I think
(2400) GM: No, just stunned.
(2406) Singeon: Attack: Saber L Swing (22): [3d6.skill(22,-13)] => [3,4,2] = 9 vs (9) or less Success! by 0
(2405) Sithis: ah
(2406) Singeon: Attack: Saber R Swing (22): [3d6.skill(22,-13)] => [5,1,1] = 7 vs (9) or less Success! by 2
(2407) Arganyev: Beltarne, I cant see you!)
(2400) GM: You hit it twice! roll damage.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): ((I'm on my way))
(2406) Singeon: Damage: Saber (Swing): [2d6+2] => [5,2,2] = (9) cut
(2406) Singeon: Damage: Saber (Swing): [2d6+2] => [2,3,2] = (7) cut
(2406) Singeon: Awesome
(2407) Arganyev: indeed
(2400) GM: it takes 10+7 damage after DR.
(2406) Singeon: Singeon IS Awesome

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Beltarne
(on deck: [24] Arganyev)

(2406) Singeon: I have no parries now
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): MOVE: no attack; may defend
(2400) GM: You had to turn at the start.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Arganyev
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

(2401) Beltarne(Nate): I can't move 4?
(2400) GM: You had to turn at the start.
(2407) Arganyev: 1 FP for heroic charge, move and attack without CAP
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): I stepped when I dropped my backpack, assumed I turned there
(2400) GM: Fair enough.
(2400) GM: Arganyev?
(2407) Arganyev: 1 FP for heroic charge, move and attack without CAP
(2407) Arganyev: [3d6] => [3,4,5] = (12)
(2407) Arganyev: i hit with Broadsword, swing
(2400) GM: Okay.
(2400) GM: damage?
(2407) Arganyev: [2d6] => [2,4] = (6)
(2400) GM: You do 6 more damage.

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [18] Crushrooms)

(2406) Singeon: Good work, mate!
(2397) Lenia: ATTACK: may step; may defend, Lightning [3d6.skill(14,-2)] => [6,6,6] = 18 vs (12) or less Critical Failure! [B556]
(2407) Arganyev: how is the mushroom? is it well? or all bloody ...?
(2397) Lenia: Luck.
(2402) Thog: ...
(2407) Arganyev: damn
(2406) Singeon: Good choice
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): yay Luck!
(2397) Lenia: (Targeting the one Thog's eating)
(2397) Lenia: ATTACK: may step; may defend, Lightning [3d6.skill(14,-2)] => [5,4,6] = 15 vs (12) or less Failure! by 3
(2407) Arganyev: Thog, stand!)
(2397) Lenia: ATTACK: may step; may defend, Lightning [3d6.skill(14,-2)] => [4,5,4] = 13 vs (12) or less Failure! by 1
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): gah
(2400) Narrator: Arganyev and Singeon run over to Sithis, slicing it into pieces.
(2397) Lenia: For the love of.
(2402) Thog: ...!
(2406) Singeon: Is it dead?
(2400) GM: well, partial pieces, anyway. there's still a lot of it.
(2400) GM: [3d6.skill(8,0)] => [6,4,6] = 16 vs (8) or less Failure! by 8
(2397) Lenia: CP for a reroll [3d6] => [1,5,4] = (10)
(2400) GM: Lenia misses Thog.
(2407) Arganyev: we need more swings for it)
(2397) Lenia: ((Wait, are they SM +1 or greater?))
(2400) GM: No, SM0.

7) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[18]<b> Crushrooms
(on deck: [30] Thog)

(2407) Arganyev: I cant wait for seeing the large ones
(2397) Lenia: So CP for a reroll doesn't happen, then?
(2400) GM: Sure fine by me.
(2397) Lenia: That was a hit.
(2400) GM: 3 failures is a hit, how?
(2397) Lenia: Lenia: CP for a reroll [3d6] => [6,1,1] = (8) => [1,5,4] => (1, 5, 4) = (10)
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): look up a little, she rolled
(2402) Thog: ^
(2402) Thog: |
(2402) Thog: |
(2397) Lenia: Right below your roll.
(2400) GM: let me see.
(2405) Sithis: But I do not asked for help, I'm an dark elf, and we are well dark elfs
(2400) GM: range is 5, -3 to hit, another -2 for Thog being in the fight. So she needed a 9.
(2407) Arganyev: better yet, you are unconscious and *mute*
(2400) GM: That's a miss, even with the CP.
(2402) Thog: 0_0
(2407) Arganyev: poor Thog!
(2397) Lenia: Range is 5, -2 to hit.
(2400) GM: 4.5 is -2, 5 is -3.
(2397) Lenia: ...5 yd is listed on my Speed/Range as -2.
(2400) GM: Really? Okay.
(2397) Lenia: Else I can step and make it 4.
(2400) GM: Fair enough. You hit the Crushroom with the CP reroll.
(2400) GM: Damage?
(2397) Lenia: [3d6] => [2,2,2] = (6)
(2397) Lenia: Bah.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): ((mm... toasted tofu))
(2397) Lenia: Burning, surge if it matters, HT roll vs. Stun if it's stunnable.
(2400) Crushroom: HT check [3d6.skill(12,1)] => [3,1,2] = 6 vs (13) or less Success! by 7
(2397) Lenia: And sorry, that's 3d-3; so 3 damage.
(2400) Narrator: Electricity courses through the Crushroom, and you can smell the flesh burning, but it continues biting back at Thog.
(2407) Arganyev: what do means the red circle in "our" Crushroom, Mark?
(2400) GM: That Sithis is knocked out below it.
(2407) Arganyev: fallen? incapacitated?)
(2407) Arganyev: OK
(2400) Crushroom: All-out attack (Determined against Thog [3d6.skill(10,2)] => [6,4,4] = 14 vs (12) or less Failure! by 2
(2407) Arganyev: ha!
(2400) Crushroom: Hits the other 'room? [3d6.skill(9,0)] => [2,3,6] = 11 vs (9) or less Failure! by 2
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): swing and a miss!
(2400) Crushroom: Crushroom 2 all out attacks Singeon [3d6.skill(10,4)] => [4,1,4] = 9 vs (14) or less Success! by 5
(2406) Singeon: Acrobatic Dodge
(2400) Crushroom: Crushroom 3 attacks Thog [3d6.skill(10,4)] => [1,5,6] = 12 vs (14) or less Success! by 2
(2407) Arganyev: by Tyrandor, there are TWO of these creatures eating our enchanted ogre! This isn't fair!
(2406) Singeon: Skill: Acrobatics (15): [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [4,4,4] = 12 vs (15) or less Success! by 3
(2405) Sithis: any is help thog or not? im unconscious and I don't know
(2400) GM: No acrobatics dodge if you can't retreat.
(2406) Singeon: Defend: Dodge (Enc 0) (12): [3d6.skill(12,+2)] => [6,5,5] = 16 vs (14) or less Failure! by 2
(2406) Singeon: LUCK
(2406) Singeon: Defend: Dodge (Enc 0) (12): [3d6.skill(12,+2)] => [4,1,2] = 7 vs (14) or less Success! by 7
(2406) Singeon: OK
(2400) GM: Okay, it lunges toward you and bites you.
(2407) Arganyev: why Singeon cant retreat?
(2400) GM: He moved and attack. no retreat, then.
(2406) Singeon: Didn't think of it
(2406) Singeon: I made it with luck
(2407) Arganyev: ah, OK
(2400) GM: Yeah, I'm fine with that.
(2406) Singeon: no more luck until 8pm
(2400) GM: Wait a sec! What's Thog up to as the Crushroom eats him?
(2402) Thog: My turn?
(2400) GM: Thog, defend or be eaten.
(2402) Thog: AoA last turn
(2400) GM: Oh right. You're eaten. [4d6] => [2,6,4,5] = (17) DR2; grappled.
(2402) Thog: ...
(2400) GM: You take 15 damage! Roll HT+3 or be stunned.
(2402) Thog: What?
(2400) GM: What what?
(2402) Thog: HT (15) [3d6.skill(15,+3)] => [6,3,2] = 11 vs (18) or less Success! by 7
(2400) GM: okay, I have you at 23 hits of damage... you're at HP -1, so HT or unconscious next turn.
(2402) Thog: I'm at 0
(2400) GM: It bites you, but doesn't grapple you.
(2400) GM: So you are!

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[30]<b> Thog
(on deck: [28] Sithis)

(2400) GM: Still need to check for consciousness.
(2402) Thog: RAGRH!
(2402) Thog: How do I grapple with this roller?
(2400) GM: you're not grappled. but you are at HP0. HT or unconscious, first.
(2402) Thog: *grapple with this CRUSHROOM, USING this roller
(2402) Thog: HT (15) [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [5,3,1] = 9 vs (15) or less Success! by 6
(2402) Thog: HT (15) [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [6,3,6] = 15 vs (15) or less Success! by 0
(2402) Thog: Oops
(2400) GM: You grab the Crushroom!
(2400) GM: oh, wait, no... You're just conscious.
(2400) GM: What are you doing?
(2402) Thog: Grab the crushroom, If I can figure out how
(2400) GM: Roll Wrestling and declare an attack type.
(2397) Lenia: Roll DX or Wrestling if you have it.
(2402) Thog: Wrestling (12) [3d6.skill(12,0)] => [3,4,5] = 12 vs (12) or less Success! by 0
(2400) GM: You grab the Crushroom!
(2400) GM: What kind of attack?
(2402) Thog: Standard attack
(2400) GM: Okay.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Sithis
(on deck: [28] Singeon)

(2400) GM: Unconscious.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [25] Beltarne)

(2406) Singeon: Step and attack
(2407) Arganyev: this is far worse than that "underdark"!
(2406) Singeon: Over there
(2400) GM: You'll need to evade to move there - roll DX.
(2407) Arganyev: by flank?
(2406) Singeon: He missed me. Can I use Acrobatics?
(2400) GM: Sure.
(2406) Singeon: Skill: Acrobatics (15): [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [4,6,6] = 16 vs (15) or less Failure! by 1
(2406) Singeon: Dammit
(2407) Arganyev: not good
(2406) Singeon: So, what happens?
(2400) GM: You're still its hex. Roll attacks at -4.
(2406) Singeon: Im in close combat?
(2400) GM: Sadly yes.
(2406) Singeon: Okay. Dual Swinging
(2400) GM: You tried to flip over it, but hit a stalactite.
(2406) Singeon: Attack: Saber L Swing (22): [3d6.skill(22,-4)] => [6,4,1] = 11 vs (18) or less Success! by 7
(2406) Singeon: Attack: Saber R Swing (22): [3d6.skill(22,-4)] => [6,2,1] = 9 vs (18) or less Success! by 9
(2400) GM: Roll damage.
(2406) Singeon: Damage: Saber (Swing): [2d6+2] => [3,1,2] = (6) cut
(2406) Singeon: Damage: Saber (Swing): [2d6+2] => [5,6,2] = (13) cut
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): nice
(2407) Arganyev: chop it
(2400) GM: after DR, 6+16 damage.
(2406) Singeon: That stalactite is next!!!
(2407) Arganyev: overpenetration to stalactite!
(2400) Narrator: Singeon's blades blur, and the crushroom's bits drop to the ground.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Beltarne
(on deck: [24] Arganyev)

(2401) Beltarne(Nate): MOVE & ATTACK (Melee): -4 to hit melee if other than slam, adjusted skill must be 9 or less; full move; may dodge or block only {B365}
(2406) Singeon: Yes!
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): FP for Heroic charge
(2407) Arganyev: sure!
(2407) Arganyev: cheers, we need to save Thog, now!
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): and its not letting me move my icon
(2400) GM: You only have 5 left.
(2400) GM: Where do you want to go?
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): neither crushroom near thog
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): the one he's not grappled with, preferrably
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): Grandfather's Axe * Primary [3d6.skill(20,0)] => [5,4,5] = 14 vs (20) or less Success! by 6
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): Grandfather's Axe * Primary [1d6+5] => [3,5] = (8) cut
(2400) GM: okay, there's one on his legs.
(2400) GM: You hit it!
(2400) GM: roll damage.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): +2 for fire
(2400) GM: oh, right. DR2, 11 points total!
(2407) Arganyev: cripple the thing, Beltarne!

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Arganyev
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

(2407) Arganyev: I move & attack the THING
(2400) GM: Extra MP to move through Sithis' body or the Crushroom.
(2407) Arganyev: ok, Im here
(2400) GM: You're good. Roll attack.
(2407) Arganyev: [3d6] => [5,2,1] = (8)
(2407) Arganyev: success
(2400) GM: Damage?
(2407) Arganyev: [2d6] => [2,1] = (3)
(2400) GM: Well. You scratch it.
(2407) Arganyev: it doesnt dodge?
(2407) Arganyev: ok
(2400) GM: all out attacks.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): ((I had the distance tool selected. thats why I couldn't move my icon. I'm special))

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [18] Crushrooms)

(2397) Lenia: ((They've been using all-out attacks.))
(2400) GM: ((oops))
(2405) Sithis: the seta is more big than me!
(2400) GM: As large as, Sithis.
(2402) Thog: "seta?"
(2397) Lenia: Move and attack the one grappling Thog, 1 FP for Heroic Charge.
(2405) Sithis: seta is the THING :)
(2397) Lenia: MOVE & ATTACK (Melee): -4 to hit melee if other than slam, adjusted skill must be 9 or less; full move; may dodge or block only {B365}, Quarterstaff * staff swing parry [3d6.skill(12,0)] => [1,1,2] = 4 vs (12) or less Critical Success! [B556]
(2405) Sithis: but is more large as me...
(2407) Arganyev: cripple it!
(2397) Lenia: Er, Parry was the wrong choice of thing there, but I like the crit anyway.
(2400) GM: I'm good. Roll the crit.
(2397) Lenia: [3d6.crit_hit] => <bound method gurps.crit_hit of [1, 4, 1]>
(2400) GM: [3d6.crit_hit()] => [1,2,6] = 9 The blow inflicts normal damage. [B556]
(2400) GM: bummer.
(2397) Lenia: Ah well.
(2397) Lenia: Quarterstaff * staff swing [1d6+2] => [2,2] = (4) cr
(2407) Arganyev: OK less is nothing)
(2397) Lenia: ((*bonk*))
(2400) Narrator: The situation is desperate! Even the mage is forced into physical combat as the crushroom focus on eating Thog!

7) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[18]<b> Crushrooms
(on deck: [30] Thog)

(2402) Thog: Thog take one for team! Two, even...
(2400) Crushroom: Eat Thog! All-Out Determined [3d6.skill(10,4)] => [1,4,5] = 10 vs (14) or less Success! by 4
(2406) Singeon: TPK starts with a single character
(2400) Crushroom: Eat Beltarne [3d6.skill(10,4)] => [2,6,4] = 12 vs (14) or less Success! by 2 (all-out Determined)
(2402) Thog: Dodge (10) [3d6.skill(10,0)] => [2,1,4] = 7 vs (10) or less Success! by 3
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): Grandfather's Axe * Primary parry [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [1,2,1] = 4 vs (15) or less Critical Success! [B556]
(2400) GM: Thog rolls and dodges. (you can also brawling parry, Thog!)
** (2407) Arganyev cries NnnNNNnooooooo! **
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): biatch!
(2397) Lenia: ((No parry on a move/attack))
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): damn
(2400) GM: [3d6.crit_hit()] => [3,5,4] = 12 The blow inflicts normal damage, AND victim drops anything they hold--even if no damage penetrates DR. [B556]
(2400) GM: [3d6.crit_miss()] => [1,2,6] = 9 You drop your weapon (& a cheap weapon breaks). [B556]
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): can I keep for block?
(2400) GM: Sure.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): super!
(2400) GM: someone give me the unarmed crit miss table, please.
(2402) Thog: Critical Unarmed Miss [3d6.crit_unarm()] => [4,5,6] = 15 You tear a muscle; 2 HT damage to the limb used to attack (to one limb if two used to attack), & -3 to use it (-1 w/high pain thresh); also all attacks & defenses -1 until next turn. If neck was injured -3 (-1 w/high pain thresh) applies to ALL actions. [B557]
(2406) Singeon: ugh
(2407) Arganyev: hm, who did the crit miss=
(2400) Narrator: The crushroom runs mouth first into Beltarne's cleverly placed shield, and recoils.
(2400) GM: Roll damage.
(2397) Lenia: ((*bonk*))
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): for shield bash?
(2400) GM: Yes.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): Medium Shield [1d6-1] => [5,-1] = (4) cr
(2397) Lenia: ((Also, to heck with 'forced'; it's just far more efficient. Apparently I can't pick a spell list to save my teammates' lives.))

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[30]<b> Thog
(on deck: [28] Sithis)

** (2407) Arganyev cries "Stand up and FIGHT, Thog! Don't be crushed by flesh eating vegetables!" **
(2406) Singeon: bit of philosophy, that is
(2402) Thog: Now, I don't own Martial Arts, and it's been a while since I used the grappling rules. Can I keep it's eat-y bits away from me while I stand up? Or failing that, sit on it?
whispering to Lenia, Pick up shocking grasp. 1 more CP past Lightning Bolt, ignores DR.
(2405) Sithis: Im unconscious, but I dream with Lenia healing the seta.... sense of the nature... ug...
(2400) GM: Roll DX to sit up.
(2402) Thog: Oh, and HT check?
(2397) Lenia: "Actually, I'm pretty sure these are fungi, which are neither animal nor vegetable. That said, they're walking around and trying to eat us, so I'm not sure how to classify them."
(2400) GM: Yes, and you'll keep the grapple.
(2400) GM: ((Technically, they're plants))
(2397) Lenia: ((Talking is a free action!))
(2406) Singeon: Classification: Thog like (eats people)
** (2407) Arganyev classifies them with a Shield Bash, Spiked! **
(2402) Thog: DX (13) [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [6,5,4] = 15 vs (13) or less Failure! by 2
(2406) Singeon: Doh
(2400) GM: ((Dungeon Fantasy doesn't have an advanced classification scheme))
(2400) GM: HT for consciousness?
(2402) Thog: HT (15) [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [5,5,3] = 13 vs (15) or less Success! by 2
(2407) Arganyev: good
(2397) Lenia: ((Mushroomicus Eatingussicus.))
(2400) GM: Okay, you're trying to get up, but it's twice as large as you are.
(2405) Sithis: Thog is heavy! really
(2400) GM: Twice as strong, I mean.
(2406) Singeon: Thats it, I';m learnign taxonomy when we get back to Polisberg
(2400) GM: Not large.
(2407) Arganyev: definitely unnatural, despite the latin

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Sithis
(on deck: [28] Singeon)

(2402) Thog: 18' tall?
(2405) Sithis: dream....
(2400) GM: Right, right.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [25] Beltarne)

(2401) Beltarne(Nate): ((Ohshitthey're strongasaurus))
(2406) Singeon: 1 FP Heroic Charge
(2406) Singeon: fig please
(2400) GM: There you go.
(2400) GM: -2 for Thog in the same hex.
(2406) Singeon: Attack: Saber L Swing (22): [3d6.skill(22,0)] => [2,2,5] = 9 vs (22) or less Success! by 13
(2406) Singeon: Attack: Saber R Swing (22): [3d6.skill(22,0)] => [5,4,3] = 12 vs (22) or less Success! by 10
(2400) GM: damage?
(2406) Singeon: Damage: Saber (Swing): [2d6+2] => [2,5,2] = (9) cut
(2406) Singeon: Damage: Saber (Swing): [2d6+2] => [2,2,2] = (6) cut
(2407) Arganyev: scissors hack&lslash
(2406) Singeon: Damage: Saber (Swing): [2d6+2] => [2,3,2] = (7) cut
(2400) GM: 16 damage in total. It's still fighting.
(2400) GM: Uhm.. 2 hits, not 3!!!
(2406) Singeon: Thake that varmint we cannot classify!!!

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Beltarne
(on deck: [24] Arganyev)

(2406) Singeon: SOrry, ignore last
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): ATTACK: may step; may defend, Grandfather's Axe * Primary [3d6.skill(20,0)] => [1,3,2] = 6 vs (20) or less Critical Success! by 14 [B556]
(2406) Singeon: Spasm
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): Grandfather's Axe * Primary [1d6+5] => [2,5] = (7) cut
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): Critical Hit [3d6.crit_hit()] => [2,1,6] = 9 The blow inflicts normal damage. [B556]
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): +2 for fire
(2407) Arganyev: impressive axe, not?
(2400) GM: You step back and keep cutting at it. It's strange mushroom flesh opens and burns beneath your blows.
(2400) GM: it turns to track you.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Arganyev
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

(2405) Sithis: impressive roll too!
(2406) Singeon: What does it smell like
(2407) Arganyev: step and AoA Strong +2, thrusting sword
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): tofu
(2400) GM: Burnt mushrooms - what are those ones you can use for burgers? Portobello? Those.
(2407) Arganyev: [3d6] => [3,5,5] = (13)
(2400) GM: Nah, Tofu is soy. Different.
(2407) Arganyev: hit
(2400) GM: You hit! damage?
(2407) Arganyev: 1d+4
(2407) Arganyev: [1d6] => [2] = (2)
(2407) Arganyev: 4 in total, impaling
(2406) Singeon: I shouldn't sniff it. Might get high
(2400) GM: 6 points before DR. You blade easily passes through the vegetable flesh, but the wound seals up behind it.

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [18] Crushrooms)

(2407) Arganyev: !!!!
(2406) Singeon: uh oh
(2397) Lenia: CONCENTRATE: may step; if defend/injured/etc. roll vs. Will-3 {B366}, Lightning (17) [3d6.skill(17,0)] => [1,2,5] = 8 vs (17) or less Success! by 9 for [2] => 2 FP.

7) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[18]<b> Crushrooms
(on deck: [30] Thog)

(2400) Crushroom: Break free from Thog [3d6.skill(40,0)] => [3,2,5] = 10 vs (40) or less Success! by 30
(2400) Crushroom: Thog - it breaks free.
(2402) Thog: Meep
(2406) Singeon: by 30!!!!!!
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): heh
(2400) Crushroom: Other 1 - all out attack Beltarne [3d6.skill(10,3)] => [5,6,1] = 12 vs (13) or less Success! by 1
(2407) Arganyev: by 30?
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): Grandfather's Axe * Primary parry [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [2,5,5] = 12 vs (15) or less Success! by 3
(2400) GM: Roll to hit for damage.
(2402) Thog: ?
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): Grandfather's Axe * Primary [3d6.skill(20,0)] => [6,3,2] = 11 vs (20) or less Success! by 9
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): Grandfather's Axe * Primary [1d6+5] => [1,5] = (6) cut
(2400) GM: He parried with a blade.
(2407) Arganyev: unarmed attack, Thog)
(2397) Lenia: ((Parrying an unarmed attack with a weapon may result in damage.))
(2402) Thog: [penny drops] => penny drops
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): +2 for fire, again
(2400) GM: Make a DX check as you step back onto rocks.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): DX (12) [3d6.skill(12,0)] => [5,3,4] = 12 vs (12) or less Success! by 0
(2400) GM: Oh, right. 8 damage, more burnt portobello.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): whew

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[30]<b> Thog
(on deck: [28] Sithis)

(2401) Beltarne(Nate): do I have to retreat to parry?
(2400) GM: Do you want to be in close combat with it next turn?
(2397) Lenia: ((Hint: 'no'.))
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): do i have to move straight back?
(2400) GM: Yes.
(2400) GM: Thog?
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): okay, that'll do I suppose
(2407) Arganyev: Thog?
(2402) Thog: Sorry
(2402) Thog: What happened to...
(2402) Thog: I forget what it's called...
(2402) Thog: "Cautious attack?
(2400) GM: Defensive.
(2407) Arganyev: defensiveattack?
(2402) Thog: HT (15) [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [3,2,5] = 10 vs (15) or less Success! by 5
(2407) Arganyev: AoD?
(2402) Thog: I don't see it it the Tree
(2400) GM: can't help you there.
(2400) GM: You do -1 damage per die.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): tree only includes basic stuff, No MA
(2407) Arganyev: is All Out Defense, or Defensive Attack?
(2400) GM: or -2, whichever is worse.
(2400) GM: get a +1 on 1 defense.
(2397) Lenia: ((It's not in the tree. I'm working on getting that fixed.))
(2402) Thog: Okay. That's what I'm doing, anyway.
(2407) Arganyev: OK)
(2402) Thog: ATTACK: may step; may defend, Brawling * Punch [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [1,1,1] = 3 vs (13) or less Critical Success! [B556]
(2407) Arganyev: DEFENSIVE ATTACK Before the attacker rolls, an defensive benefit must be chosen: +1 to Parry or +1 to Block; if the weapon is unbalanced, it can be used for parrying at no bonus with that weapon; if he kicks he gets +2 to avoid a Leg Grapple and to DX rolls for avoid falling {MA100}
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): nice
(2402) Thog: Critical Hit [3d6.crit_hit()] => [2,6,3] = 11 The blow inflicts normal damage. [B556]
(2407) Arganyev: I entered it)
(2400) GM: okay, you hit.
(2402) Thog: -2 dam?
(2400) GM: You knock it down and it stops moving.
(2402) Thog: HAH!
(2407) Arganyev: ! defeated with a Thog PUNCH!
(2400) GM: it was pretty close.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Sithis
(on deck: [28] Singeon)

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [25] Beltarne)

(2405) Sithis: oh not! more nightmare with seta...
(2402) Thog: Thog right hook!
(2402) Thog: Setaplastante
(2407) Arganyev: that was the name
(2406) Singeon: Is B3 still active?
(2400) GM: Oops. no.
(2407) Arganyev: X
(2406) Singeon: 1 fp heroic surge
(2400) GM: okay.
(2406) Singeon: cant get my token
(2400) GM: There you do.
(2406) Singeon: dual attack cap 9
(2406) Singeon: no cap, sorry
(2406) Singeon: Dual Sabers- Swinging. Both Deceptive -6/-3 defense!
(2400) GM: okay?
(2406) Singeon: Attack: Saber L Swing (22): [3d6.skill(22,-6)] => [2,3,5] = 10 vs (16) or less Success! by 6
(2406) Singeon: Attack: Saber R Swing (22): [3d6.skill(22,-6)] => [2,4,5] = 11 vs (16) or less Success! by 5
(2406) Singeon: Was he all out., Don't matter
(2406) Singeon: Damage: Saber (Swing): [2d6+2] => [5,3,2] = (10) cut
(2406) Singeon: Damage: Saber (Swing): [2d6+2] => [3,4,2] = (9) cut
(2400) GM: feinting wildly, you swing at the all-out attacking crushroom from behind. it doesn't dodge.
(2400) GM: You do... 12+ 10 =22 damage! It collapses.
(2407) Arganyev: OK!
(2406) Singeon: Die.... unclassified creature!!!
(2397) Lenia: "Fungus."
(2405) Sithis: or seta
** (2397) Lenia charges the lightning bolt to the full 9d-9 and holds onto it. **
(2407) Arganyev: that was Tofucthulu
(2402) Thog: Setaplastante!
(2400) GM: okay, combats over. everyone takes fatigue.
(2406) Singeon: Same to you
(2407) Arganyev: be careful, Lenia, with your hand . . .
(2402) Thog: Um... Thog fall down now?
(2407) Arganyev: 2 fp?
(2406) Singeon: I've used 5 total
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): CONCENTRATE: may step; if defend/injured/etc. roll vs. Will-3 {B366}, Major Healing (Holy) (15) [3d6.skill(15,-3)] => [1,3,5] = 9 vs (12) or less Success! by 3 Includes: +4 from 'Power Investiture (Holy)'
(2407) Arganyev: Thog can be resting with no need to roll for being conscious
(2400) GM: 3 for Arganyev.
** (2406) Singeon retrieves his backpack **
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): 3 FP, 8 HP healed for sithis
(2400) GM: Okay.
** (2402) Thog keels over **
(2405) Sithis: me too? I cannot, I think
(2407) Arganyev: Sithis awakens?
(2400) GM: Sithis, you're conscious. Down to 3 damage.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): Gonna take a bit of a rest before I heal Thog
(2405) Sithis: conscious now? ah!
(2406) Singeon: "A more dangerous battle than the last. As if some unknown controlling force was out to get us.
(2400) GM: You think? Don't forget, he's SM1, so the cost doubles.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): Grabbing backpack and sitting next to him
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): right, plus MR
(2407) Arganyev: Sithis takes the usual 2 FP for the battle?
** (2406) Singeon sits and rests **
(2400) GM: Yes, she was involved.
** (2406) Singeon drinks some water **
(2400) GM: And getting eaten is probably fatiguing.
** (2407) Arganyev sits and rests **
(2407) Arganyev: lol
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): Once I get at least 8 FP back
(2407) Arganyev: we must gather in a single place, folks
(2405) Sithis: yes, I agree with this, is very hard to be eat for seta
(2406) Singeon: Off the path? Maybe to the west.
(2407) Arganyev: around the entrance of here, for instance
(2406) Singeon: In case anyone comes on the path
(2407) Arganyev: that is unknown territory?
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): CONCENTRATE: may step; if defend/injured/etc. roll vs. Will-3 {B366}, Major Healing (Holy) (15) [3d6.skill(15,-5)] => [3,6,2] = 11 vs (10) or less Failure! by 1 Includes: +4 from 'Power Investiture (Holy)'
(2407) Arganyev: OK
(2400) Narrator: The delvers defeat the horrible things, but at a first cost to themselves.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): bah, one FP down, wait some more to rest up some more
(2400) GM: I think you guys huddle around Thog, since you can't move him.
** (2397) Lenia settles down to rest with her staff carefully propped away from anyone else. **
(2406) Singeon: OK
(2400) GM: How long are you resting?
(2407) Arganyev: I use Esoteric Medicine with Sithis
(2400) GM: 40 minutes at least, apparently...
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): CONCENTRATE: may step; if defend/injured/etc. roll vs. Will-3 {B366}, Major Healing (Holy) (15) [3d6.skill(15,-5)] => [2,5,6] = 13 vs (10) or less Failure! by 3 Includes: +4 from 'Power Investiture (Holy)'
(2402) Thog: Nice people bandage Thog?
(2406) Singeon: we have time. We should rest an hour and talk of my impressive deeds.
(2407) Arganyev: wait Thog
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): and again
(2400) GM: Roll it, Arganyev.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): CONCENTRATE: may step; if defend/injured/etc. roll vs. Will-3 {B366}, Major Healing (Holy) (15) [3d6.skill(15,-5)] => [2,4,1] = 7 vs (10) or less Success! by 3 Includes: +4 from 'Power Investiture (Holy)'
(2407) Arganyev: [3d6] => [5,3,6] = (14)
(2407) Arganyev: fail by 2
(2400) GM: You guys left camp at 8am, got attacked by goblins at 8:30, entered the mines at 9; made it to the chasm at 10; met the crushrooms at 10:30.
(2407) Arganyev: Beltarne should be of more help here. . .
(2400) GM: okay.
(2400) GM: It's now 11:15.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): So, thog has 8 HP back
(2406) Singeon: Busy morning. And I forgot to pick up espresso
(2400) GM: Lenia's hand has been crackling for quite some time.
(2397) Lenia: Staff.
(2406) Singeon: Rest. Lenia needs refreshing
(2400) GM: Sithis, Arganyev bandages you for 1 more HP.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): Rest here for the night?
(2406) Singeon: An hour?
(2397) Lenia: "Beltarne needs it more than I do, but we both need some time. It's barely noon - we don't need to spend a day."
(2405) Sithis: only 2 damage
(2400) GM: Hit Thog with some healing potions?
(2406) Singeon: Get our breath back
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): oh, thought that was PM, sorry
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): an hour an I'll be fine
(2397) Lenia: "Lunch, however, sounds like a good idea."
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): healing potions are expensive, FP is free
(2402) Thog: FOOD!
(2407) Arganyev: 10 FP of rest for fatigue point, right?
(2402) Thog: Thog need food, badly!
(2407) Arganyev: 10 MINUTES, I mean
(2397) Lenia: 5 min of rest per fatigue point for Beltarne and Lenia.
(2400) GM: Beltarne - each failed attempt to heal Thog gives you a -3 on future attempts.
(2406) Singeon: 10 for rest, right
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): ah
(2397) Lenia: Only successful attempts incur penalty.
(2400) GM: Really? Okay, never mind.
(2400) GM: The GM is dumb.
(2400) GM: How long are you waiting?
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): Hour or so
** (2406) Singeon has a bit of his rations. **
(2407) Arganyev: 50 mins ...
(2397) Lenia: Oh, hang on. That's the Healing advantage. Player is dumb, not GM.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): long enough for me to top off everyones HP and regain FP
(2407) Arganyev: 5 FPs ;)
(2407) Arganyev: more or less an hour, yes
(2400) GM: Okay, are you doing anything else while waiting? Lenia can't, Thog is unconscious.
(2402) Thog: I am?
(2397) Lenia: ((God forbid anything in Magic be consistent with the rest of 4e, after all.))
(2407) Arganyev: hm, can I try Esoteric Medicine with Thog?
(2402) Thog: I thought I was just resting?
** (2407) Arganyev ahem **
** (2406) Singeon talks about his exploits that morning, except the critical miss against the goblin which is just as well forgotten. **
(2400) GM: Thog is mostly unconscious. He can't act for long - maybe 20 seconds before he falls over.
(2402) Thog: ZzZzZz
(2400) GM: Arganyev - yes.
(2407) Arganyev: OK
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): Dropping all my maintained spells
(2406) Singeon: Would my healing potion help?
(2407) Arganyev: [3d6] => [1,5,1] = (7)
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): save it for emergencies
(2407) Arganyev: success by 5
(2400) GM: [1d6-3] => [4,-3] = (1)
(2406) Singeon: OK.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): CONCENTRATE: may step; if defend/injured/etc. roll vs. Will-3 {B366}, Minor Healing (Holy) (16) [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [2,3,1] = 6 vs (14) or less Success! by 8 Includes: +4 from 'Power Investiture (Holy)'
(2400) GM: Thog heals 1 point.
(2400) GM: Then 6 more.
(2400) GM: Total of 7.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): 3
(2400) GM: Double since his HP>20
(2405) Sithis: Do the seta foodstuffs¿
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): that was minor, if I failed my major one
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): oh
(2402) Thog: Thog @ 16 of 23
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): cool
(2397) Lenia: ((You pay double, but you get double out of it. :D))
(2407) Arganyev: that is cursed meat . . . or whatever substance
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): well thats not so horrible then
(2402) Thog: Wait, so how much am I down now?
(2406) Singeon: You think you can make it then, friend Thog?
(2400) GM: You have 16 hits, Thog.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): CONCENTRATE: may step; if defend/injured/etc. roll vs. Will-3 {B366}, Minor Healing (Holy) (16) [3d6.skill(16,0)] => [6,2,2] = 10 vs (16) or less Success! by 6 Includes: +4 from 'Power Investiture (Holy)'
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): Thats for sithis
(2405) Sithis: oh, thanks!
(2400) GM: Sithis - the crushrooms are... probably not edible. You think. You've never heard of them, really.
(2402) Thog: ((afk for a sec. Washroom break))
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): 3 HP more, sithis
(2400) GM: Sithis is healed; Beltarne spends 1 more HP.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): 2 FP
(2407) Arganyev: hey, with a leader, we can roll strategy for getting good positions just before a combat starts; and Sithis can make Stealth for backstabbing our enemies just before the combat, too
(2405) Sithis: thanks again!
(2400) GM: She only had 2 HP of damage - 1 FP after your discount.
(2407) Arganyev: Sithis is fully healed
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): ah
(2397) Lenia: Naturalist (default roll) [3d6.skill(11,0)] => [5,4,3] = 12 vs (11) or less Failure! by 1
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): thanks
(2400) GM: Well, an hour passes. Thog is mildly healed. what are you guys up to?
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): okies, I'm sitting down and resting till my FP is back to full then
(2402) Thog: ((back))
(2406) Singeon: Im at the passage to the next area keeping watch
(2400) GM: It's 11:40. What are you up to?
(2397) Lenia: CONCENTRATE: may step; if defend/injured/etc. roll vs. Will-3 {B366}, Haste (17) [3d6.skill(17,-1)] => [5,4,1] = 10 vs (16) or less Success! by 6 for [1] => 1 FP.
(2400) Narrator: The alcove opens above to a small chimney, leading up into darkness. A coil of rusted chain lies on the floor, surrounding a broken pulley. It looks like it fell from above. The top of the chimney is several stories up, faintly visible by dull glow.

It looks climbable, but the walls are slick.

(2397) Lenia: ((That's on self. +1 to move/dodge.))
(2407) Arganyev: are we all recovered?
(2400) GM: Lenia, what were you doing? You can't cast a spell while holding the Lightning Bolt.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): CONCENTRATE: may step; if defend/injured/etc. roll vs. Will-3 {B366}, Minor Healing (Holy) (16) [3d6.skill(16,0)] => [4,2,1] = 7 vs (16) or less Success! by 9 Includes: +4 from 'Power Investiture (Holy)'
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): sorry, disregard
(2402) Thog: She's got two hands... ;)
(2406) Singeon: I am fully recovered.
(2400) GM: but not two brains.
(2397) Lenia: ((No, he's right, I can't. Gah!))
(2400) GM: Me kinda smart.
(2397) Lenia: ((I clearly have the dumb today. Ignore the haste spell.))
(2400) GM: What are we up to?
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): Did we search the cavern for goodies?
(2407) Arganyev: I look upwards the chimney
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): cause I think we should
(2406) Singeon: The chimney is in this room with the crushrooms?
(2397) Lenia: ((That's 70 minutes' rest, then?))
(2400) GM: No, and you can't, you're resting.
(2400) GM: Yes, Lenia.
(2400) GM: But other people can search.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): true nuff
(2400) GM: You can't see anything other than a faint glow up the chimney.
whispering to Thog, you're at less than 1/3 HP, so you're slowed to 1/2 dodge and move.
(2405) Sithis: I looking for if there are any mechanism open the chimney or such
(2407) Arganyev: I try to hear something about the chimney
(2407) Arganyev: [3d6] => [3,2,3] = (8)
(2407) Arganyev: vs 12 (by 4)
(2405) Sithis: I observation around the chimney
(2400) GM: It's an open chimney - just a tunnel going straight up. You think you can see the roof of a cavern, well above.
(2400) GM: Arganyev, you don't hear anything.
(2406) Singeon: So our choice is up or north?
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): it's a good thing someone brought a grapnel and some rope
(2402) Thog: Thog see any clouds out chimney?
(2400) GM: Nope, cave ceiling above.
(2407) Arganyev: no light came from it, then
(2400) GM: The north exit leads to the chimney.
(2405) Sithis: I can try climbing by the wall
(2406) Singeon: OK thanks
(2407) Arganyev: and the chain hanging there? what would be that?
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): ((could I have retroactively spend 7 FP on that minor healing for thog, since I have PI 4?))
(2400) GM: The chain is on the floor, with a rusted pulley.
(2405) Sithis: I want climbing by the wall!
(2407) Arganyev: OK)
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): ((giving him another 2 HP?))
(2400) GM: Beltarne - no.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): k
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): am I done resting?
(2400) GM: Sithis - roll combing.
(2407) Arganyev: so , our north in the map, in reality is "upwards"?
(2400) GM: err, climbing.
(2405) Sithis: I climb upwards the chimney!!!
(2405) Sithis: agh
(2407) Arganyev: combing defaults to climbing +0
(2405) Sithis: eh, OK
(2400) GM: It's all 3 D and stuff.
(2397) Lenia: "Stay down here, for the love of -- why are you going off alone?"
(2405) Sithis: [3d6] => [4,3,1] = (8)
(2402) Thog: Thog gets ready to catch...
(2407) Arganyev: success by 11
(2405) Sithis: success!!
(2400) GM: Sithis easily braces herself and moves up the chimney.
(2407) Arganyev: she isn't carrying any light source
(2405) Sithis: and I see....?
** (2407) Arganyev "Take care . . ." **
(2400) GM: Just sent a whisper to you.
(2405) Sithis: ya, but I cant heard...
(2400) GM: uhm? damnit.
(2397) Lenia: ((Can we please cut it out with the sound?))
(2400) Narrator: The chimney opens to another large gallery, possibly larger than the one below. It is palely lit by a cylinder of light, running from the high ceiling to rock strewn floor. In the south center of the gallery, well lit, is a statue of a sneering man. Gold and silver glints at the base of the statue - a scattering of easily 500 coins.

Elsewhere in the room, charred rags lie on the floor, near a burnt pile of wood. A solid wood and iron door blocks a tunnel in the back of the room. A short distance from you, a tunnel leads down into darkness. Stalagmites boulders, and columns litter the room.

In the shadows of the far walls, there are dim flashes of red light as your lights reflect off malevolent eyes.

(2407) Arganyev: so you aren't receiving whispers? hm
(2407) Arganyev: a moment, I can try to fix it
(2406) Singeon: Who?
(2407) Arganyev: we are in LAN
(2400) GM: There's a new map on the MapTool
(2407) Arganyev: already working!


(2406) Singeon: Drop a rope
(2407) Arganyev: try now, Mark
(2407) Arganyev: that is good!
(2407) Arganyev: hey!
(2400) GM: well, everyone knows what she sees now.
(2406) Singeon: I have old map
(2400) GM: Switch maps using the blue globe in the upper right of MapTool.
(2406) Singeon: OK
(2405) Sithis: a moment, me no, me busy fixing the openrpg.....
(2400) GM: What are folks up to?
(2405) Sithis: wait, I read the narration
(2406) Singeon: Did she drop a rope?
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): sitting at the bottom of a hole, here
(2400) GM: No, but anyone can climb the chimney, especially highly confident swashbucklers.
(2397) Lenia: Sigh. I'm not climbing that one-handed.
(2406) Singeon: What is the penalty?
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): sure aren't
(2400) GM: No penalty.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): CONCENTRATE: may step; if defend/injured/etc. roll vs. Will-3 {B366}, Armor (Holy) (16) [3d6.skill(16,0)] => [4,5,4] = 13 vs (16) or less Success! by 3 Includes: +4 from 'Power Investiture (Holy)'
(2406) Singeon: Are you going to make me roll if I don't just climb it?
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): CONCENTRATE: may step; if defend/injured/etc. roll vs. Will-3 {B366}, Shield (Holy) (16) [3d6.skill(16,-1)] => [2,1,2] = 5 vs (15) or less Critical Success! by 10 [B556] Includes: +4 from 'Power Investiture (Holy)'
(2400) GM: I'm going to make you roll - it's an 8 yard climb. People falling is funny!
(2406) Singeon: OK, I climb
(2407) Arganyev: well, Sithis is placed in the CM3 map?
(2400) GM: 1 FP for you, Beltarne.
(2400) GM: She should be.
(2406) Singeon: Only 8 yards? thought it was higher
(2406) Singeon: Climbing (14) [3d6.skill(14,0)] => [6,6,4] = 16 vs (14) or less Failure! by 2
(2406) Singeon: luck
(2407) Arganyev: hey, Thog can remain below, for catching us ;)
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): waiting on casting flaming weapon till we get to the top
(2406) Singeon: Climbing (14) [3d6.skill(14,0)] => [1,4,1] = 6 vs (14) or less Success! by 8
(2406) Singeon: Made it
(2406) Singeon: I wasn't going to fail that, would look bad
(2400) GM: Singeon, can you see yourself?
(2406) Singeon: no
** (2397) Lenia lets the lightning bolt fizzle with a frown. **
(2407) Arganyev: I put my shield in my back, sword sheathed, and I climb . . . (or try)
(2406) Singeon: I see me
(2400) GM: let me assign your token to you...
(2407) Arganyev: [3d6] => [6,5,6] = (17)
(2406) Singeon: Can I fast draw sabers?
(2400) GM: Sure, Singeon.
(2407) Arganyev: climbing base skill 12 . . .
** (2402) Thog is ready to catch... kind of. **
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): ((Good thing none of us took a rope up to make this easier))
(2400) GM: Arganyev, CP for a reroll?
(2406) Singeon: Skill: Fast Draw (Saber)(16): [3d6.skill(16,0)] => [4,4,1] = 9 vs (16) or less Success! by 7
(2407) Arganyev: here I go, Thog! Catch me!
(2406) Singeon: Skill: Fast Draw (Saber)(16): [3d6.skill(16,0)] => [4,6,6] = 16 vs (16) or less Success! by 0
(2406) Singeon: They are out
(2400) GM: Okay, Arganyev almost gets to the top and then slips, dropping all the way down.
(2400) GM: Thog, DX-4 to catch him.
(2407) Arganyev: here I go, Thog! Catch me!
(2402) Thog: DX (13) [3d6.skill(13,-4)] => [1,5,4] = 10 vs (9) or less Failure! by 1
(2407) Arganyev: this is only training, for real situations ;)
(2405) Sithis: I while I look for traps and such
(2407) Arganyev: oops!
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): *boink*
(2400) GM: [3d6.crit_hit()] => [1,5,2] = 8 Damage penetrating DR does double shock (-8 max) AND if it hits the victim's limb, it's crippled for 16-HT seconds (unless wound is enough to cripple permanently!). [B556]
(2400) GM: You take [3d6] => [5,6,3] = (14) damage.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): ((sigh))
(2407) Arganyev: 14?wow
(2400) GM: Uhm. DR3, from your armor - 11 hits.
(2406) Singeon: That smarts.
(2407) Arganyev: I am at 3 HP now
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): CONCENTRATE: may step; if defend/injured/etc. roll vs. Will-3 {B366}, Major Healing (Holy) (15) [3d6.skill(15,-2)] => [4,6,5] = 15 vs (13) or less Failure! by 2 Includes: +4 from 'Power Investiture (Holy)'
(2402) Thog: Sorry! Sun got in Thog's eyes! Thog catch next one for sure!
(2400) Narrator: Arganyev lands in a messy heap at the bottom of the chimney.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): great
(2400) GM: what was the penalty for?
(2407) Arganyev: OK .. . arf.... Thog ...
** (2406) Singeon Drops his quick release backpack **
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): for the two spells I have up
(2400) GM: oh, right.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): CONCENTRATE: may step; if defend/injured/etc. roll vs. Will-3 {B366}, Minor Healing (Holy) (16) [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [5,3,3] = 11 vs (14) or less Success! by 3 Includes: +4 from 'Power Investiture (Holy)'
(2400) GM: You just barely make it.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): 3 FP for me, 4 HP for arganyev
(2400) GM: okay.
(2407) Arganyev: ah, thanks Beltarne, and thanks to Grandfather too
(2400) GM: What now?
(2405) Sithis: hey! im searching for traps in the while, I roll any?
(2407) Arganyev: Im well now
(2402) Thog: You want Thog throw you back up there?
(2407) Arganyev: I try to climb *again*
(2400) GM: Sithis - at the top? where?
(2402) Thog: Thog better at throwing than catching.
(2407) Arganyev: hm...
(2406) Singeon: Fastball special? Like Colossus and Wolverine?
(2405) Sithis: around the statue
(2407) Arganyev: is that suitable?
(2407) Arganyev: high jump, pushed?
(2407) Arganyev: something like, Singeon
(2407) Arganyev: just don't hit me with the ceiling, Thog!
(2400) Swearing Sentinel: "You motherless son of a diseased goat, are you ready to answer my question? Or will you forever show your streak of yellow to the world! You have the wits of a decrepit stoat! Your imbecilic answer will illuminate nothing but dirt! I show my sole to you!"
(2402) Thog: What worst can happen?
(2407) Arganyev: throw me, Thog! I go with my arms ready!
(2400) GM: The statue starts swearing at you. And then the monsters attack.
(2400) GM: Combat time!
(2405) Sithis: Who is this?
(2406) Singeon: Demons fast
(2405) Sithis: wait, i understand any...
(2400) GM: doh!
(2400) GM: hang on - I will explain.
(2407) Arganyev: "any" here is "something"
(2400) GM: As you approach the statue, it begins speaking. Cursing at you, really.
(2400) GM: Then monsters attack.
(2400) GM: got it?
Initiatives (Current Count: 0; Sandglass: off):

1) : [30] Thog


(2406) Singeon: I am ready, willing, abled

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[30]<b> Thog
(on deck: [28] Sithis)

(2402) Thog: Throwing (12) [3d6.skill(12,0)] => [3,2,3] = 8 vs (12) or less Success! by 4
** (2406) Singeon yells "Demons- I am the killer of Crushrooms. Back away now or die!" **
(2400) GM: what are you throwing?
(2407) Arganyev: yuhuUUUUUUUU (me!()
(2407) Arganyev: Im flying, powered by Thog
(2400) Narrator: Small, grinning children with red eyes and sharp knives step out from behind the rocks, columns and stalagmites.
(2400) GM: Make a climbing check, Arganyev
(2407) Arganyev: [3d6] => [3,6,3] = (12)
(2407) Arganyev: done by 0
(2400) GM: You're now 1 yard from the top - 3 rounds of scrambling until you get to the top.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Sithis
(on deck: [28] Singeon)

(2407) Arganyev: OK... thanks Thog!
** (2402) Thog looks for other party members to throw **
(2400) GM: It will take a ready maneuver from now on.
(2400) GM: to get ready.
(2405) Sithis: I must ask any?
(2400) GM: Say again?
(2407) Arganyev: are the demons visible?
(2400) GM: There's one nearby, Sithis.
(2405) Sithis: I hide
(2405) Sithis: waiting for it coming near me
(2400) GM: uhm? Okay, roll Stealth.
(2405) Sithis: [3d6] => [2,3,3] = (8)
(2405) Sithis: success! not?
(2400) GM: Improbably, you hide despite standing in the open a second ago.
(2407) Arganyev: by 11

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Demons)

(2406) Singeon: Wait for one to come in range
(2400) GM: okay.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Demons
(on deck: [25] Beltarne)

** (2407) Arganyev asks himself where is Lenia, in CM2 or in CM3 **
(2405) Sithis: where are the famous demons?
(2407) Arganyev: shut up!
(2407) Arganyev: you are hiding!
(2405) Sithis: bah! really far of me!
(2405) Sithis: but one up Singeon!
(2400) Generic Monster: Run and slice Singeon from the flank [3d6.skill(9,0)] => [6,1,6] = 13 vs (9) or less Failure! by 4
(2406) Singeon: After a wait Can I step and attack?
(2397) Lenia: ((Lenia is in CM2. Chances of Lenia getting involved in the fight: Next to nil. She was still resting beside a rock when y'all went off and tried to get eaten.))
(2407) Arganyev: sure)
(2400) Generic Monster: Yes.
(2406) Singeon: I dual attack in close combat
(2400) GM: Do your thing, Singeon.
(2407) Arganyev: yes what, GMonster?
(2400) GM: Okay? -4 to hit.
(2406) Singeon: Attack: Saber L Swing (22): [3d6.skill(22,-4)] => [6,2,2] = 10 vs (18) or less Success! by 8
(2400) GM: -1 for the child's size...
(2406) Singeon: Attack: Saber R Swing (22): [3d6.skill(22,-4)] => [4,3,4] = 11 vs (18) or less Success! by 7
(2406) Singeon: okay
(2400) Generic Monster: dodge! [3d6.skill(10,0)] => [3,4,6] = 13 vs (10) or less Failure! by 3 [3d6.skill(10,0)] => [5,1,4] = 10 vs (10) or less Success! by 0
(2400) GM: You hit it once.
(2406) Singeon: Damage: Saber (Swing): [2d6+2] => [1,6,2] = (9) cut
(2406) Singeon: -2 for 7
(2406) Singeon: really?
(2400) GM: You carve it into two, and it disperses into a pile of stinking goo.
(2406) Singeon: Goo is good
(2400) Generic Monster: Attack from the front [3d6.skill(9,0)] => [5,1,3] = 9 vs (9) or less Success! by 0
(2407) Arganyev: sure
(2400) GM: Defend or die!
(2406) Singeon: What is he attacking with?
(2400) GM: A knife, swung with a child's muscles.
(2406) Singeon: Defend: Saber L Parry( 17F): [3d6.skill(17,0)] => [5,3,4] = 12 vs (17) or less Success! by 5
(2400) GM: Okay.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Beltarne
(on deck: [25] Arganyev)

(2401) Beltarne(Nate): ready action to drop my pack
(2400) GM: isn't that free for quick release?
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): not a quick release
(2400) GM: okay.

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Arganyev
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

(2407) Arganyev: I continue going upwards!
(2400) GM: okay, 2 rounds left.
(2407) Arganyev: 2 rounds left)

7) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [30] Thog)

(2397) Lenia: Move towards the floor of the chimney, beside Thog.

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[30]<b> Thog
(on deck: [28] Sithis)

(2397) Lenia: ((I'm not entirely sure where that is, Thog's mini hasn't moved.))
(2402) Thog: AIM: may step; if defend, negates aim; if injured, roll vs. Will; crossbow/firearm +1 for bracing {B366}, Longbow [3d6.skill(18,0)] => [1,2,4] = 7 vs (18) or less Success! by 11
(2400) GM: better?
(2400) GM: Thog, what are you doing?
(2397) Lenia: ((Much, thanks.))
(2402) Thog: Aiming up shaft
(2400) GM: Your bow isn't ready. are you grabbing Lenia?
(2407) Arganyev: you only see my butt, Thog!
(2402) Thog: Not yet...
(2400) GM: okay... you need to ready your bow first.
(2402) Thog: Can I ready Lenia?
(2400) GM: Yes.
(2397) Lenia: No. o.o;
(2402) Thog: READY: may step; any defend {B366}
(2400) GM: are you stopping him, Lenia?
(2402) Thog: Don't worry. Me aim.
(2397) Lenia: I'd rather not be thrown?
(2407) Arganyev: don't worry, it is exciting!
(2400) GM: Roll wrestling, Thog. Lenia, you may defend if he hits.
(2407) Arganyev: ¬_¬
(2402) Thog: I'm not going to press the issue, if she doesn't want to go.
(2402) Thog: Oh! Can Thog throw SELF up chimney?
(2400) GM: No.
(2407) Arganyev: jumping isn't enough...
(2402) Thog: Ah, well
** (2402) Thog /go **
(2400) GM: you barely fit up the chimney.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Sithis
(on deck: [28] Singeon)

(2405) Sithis: I remain waiting for the child-enemy, ready for backstabbing or suprprise-attacking him!
(2407) Arganyev: Beltarne, throw up Thog)
(2400) GM: okay.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Demons)

(2401) Beltarne(Nate): I'll get right on that
(2400) GM: by the way, Singeon, you're at -3 for light. or lack there of.
(2406) Singeon: Okay, acrobatics to move behind him
(2400) GM: roll it.
(2406) Singeon: Skill: Acrobatics (15): [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [2,2,5] = 9 vs (15) or less Success! by 6
(2406) Singeon: I step and turn to him and dual vital shot him
(2400) GM: okay.
(2400) GM: roll and stuff. -4 for light and size.
(2400) GM: you're guessing where the vitals are...
(2406) Singeon: Technique: Saber L Thrust to Vitals (21): [3d6.skill(21,-4)] => [2,3,4] = 9 vs (17) or less Success! by 8
(2406) Singeon: Technique: Saber R Thrust to Vitals (21): [3d6.skill(21,-4)] => [5,5,3] = 13 vs (17) or less Success! by 4
(2407) Arganyev: good enough!
(2406) Singeon: That includes penalty for vitals
(2400) Generic Monster: Dodge! [3d6.skill(10,-4)] => [5,3,2] = 10 vs (6) or less Failure! by 4 [3d6.skill(10,-4)] => [4,4,1] = 9 vs (6) or less Failure! by 3
(2406) Singeon: Damage: Saber (Thrust): [1d6+3] => [6,3] = (9) imp
(2406) Singeon: Damage: Saber (Thrust): [1d6+3] => [3,3] = (6) imp
(2400) GM: You stab it a lot. for 45 damaage. it turns into goo.
(2406) Singeon: Who's house? It's my house!
(2406) Singeon: \

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Demons
(on deck: [25] Beltarne)

(2400) Generic Monster: The two monsters slow down and begin waving knives at you.
(2400) Generic Monster: 2 more run toward you.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Beltarne
(on deck: [25] Arganyev)

(2405) Sithis: Hi Mark! I cant see me!
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): I take a ready maneuver to find my grapnel and rope
(2400) GM: sorry - mapping issue.
(2405) Sithis: Thanks
(2400) GM: Okay, Beltarne. You got it.

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Arganyev
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

(2407) Arganyev: stand up, Singeon, I m reaching your situation
(2400) GM: 1 rnd left.

7) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [30] Thog)

(2406) Singeon: I am standing?
(2407) Arganyev: climbing, a1 round more
(2406) Singeon: I got it handled. Take a rest.
(2407) Arganyev: ha!
** (2397) Lenia casts Haste on Beltarne: [3d6.skill(17,-1)] => [4,5,2] = 11 vs (16) or less Success! by 5 for 3 FP (+2 to Move and Dodge for 1 min) **

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[30]<b> Thog
(on deck: [28] Sithis)

(2397) Lenia: ((Okay. Seriously. The noises? Please. Stop. I can't turn them off on my end, OpenRPG doesn't allow it, or else I would.))
(2402) Thog: AIM: may step; if defend, negates aim; if injured, roll vs. Will; crossbow/firearm +1 for bracing {B366}
(2407) Arganyev: ah, sorry Kevin)
(2400) GM: STOP THE NOISE OR LOSE CP.
(2400) GM: GM wants to listen to his music, not your noise.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Sithis
(on deck: [28] Singeon)

(2405) Sithis: I run and attack
(2405) Sithis: OK?
(2407) Arganyev: 7
(2407) Arganyev: capped in 9
(2400) GM: Good . You're capped at 9.
(2405) Sithis: full attack
(2400) GM: Or 1 FP for Heroic charge...
(2405) Sithis: yes, 1 fp
(2405) Sithis: [3d6] => [4,4,6] = (14)
(2400) GM: okay. make the attack roll.
(2405) Sithis: done
(2400) Generic Monster: Parry! [3d6.skill(11,0)] => [3,5,6] = 14 vs (11) or less Failure! by 3
(2400) GM: You hit it. Roll damage.
(2405) Sithis: 1d-1 impaling damage
(2405) Sithis: [1d6] => [3] = (3)
(2405) Sithis: 2
(2400) GM: It dissolves into goo.
(2405) Sithis: then 4

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Demons)

(2405) Sithis: good
(2407) Arganyev: sorry, *goo*
(2406) Singeon: Move and dual wild swing
(2406) Singeon: Attack: Saber L Swing (22): [3d6.skill(22,-13)] => [6,1,6] = 13 vs (9) or less Failure! by 4
(2406) Singeon: Attack: Saber R Swing (22): [3d6.skill(22,-13)] => [4,5,6] = 15 vs (9) or less Failure! by 6
(2400) GM: well.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Demons
(on deck: [25] Beltarne)

(2406) Singeon: Damn my blades!
(2400) GM: rnd 1.
(2400) Generic Monster: step and attack [3d6.skill(18,-6)] => [2,5,1] = 8 vs (12) or less Success! by 4 Deceptive -6/-3
(2400) GM: Parry? Oh, you can
(2406) Singeon: on me?
(2400) GM: can't. Yes, you. Dodge? At -3? No retreats or acrobatics?
(2406) Singeon: Defend: Saber L Parry( 17F): [3d6.skill(17,-3)] => [2,3,2] = 7 vs (14) or less Success! by 7
(2397) Lenia: You can't parry.
(2406) Singeon: Sorry can t do that
(2397) Lenia: Move and attack.
(2406) Singeon: Defend: Dodge (Enc 0) (12): [3d6.skill(12,-3)] => [2,6,1] = 9 vs (9) or less Success! by 0
(2400) GM: Well.
(2400) Generic Monster: step and attack [3d6.skill(18,-6)] => [6,5,4] = 15 vs (12) or less Failure! by 3 Deceptive -6/-3
(2400) Generic Monster: another (5) steps and waves its knife.
(2400) Generic Monster: 3 hiding in the back suddenly giggle maniacly. Singeon, make a fear check at -1.
(2406) Singeon: This is something I suck at
(2400) GM: oh, well.
(2406) Singeon: Hold on
(2406) Singeon: [3d6] => [4,4,1] = (9)
whispering to Lenia, cumulative fright checks don't have penalties anymore, right?
(2406) Singeon: At -1 I made it dea don
(2400) GM: Okay, the giggling makes your hair stand on end but you're okay.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Beltarne
(on deck: [25] Arganyev)

(2401) Beltarne(Nate): ALL-OUT ATTACK: Determined (+4 to hit melee; +1 ranged); move up to 1/2 (forward only); no defend {B365}
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): DX (12) [3d6.skill(12,+1)] => [3,1,1] = 5 vs (13) or less Success! by 8
(2400) GM: Who are you attacking?
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): grapnel up to the top(should be at -4 for range
(2400) GM: Oh! Okay, the rope is up, narrowly missing Arganyev.

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Arganyev
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

(2407) Arganyev: hey!
(2405) Sithis: Arganyev??
(2407) Arganyev: Encouragement: A successful Leadership roll gives +1 to my companions, and I make finally my climbing up
(2407) Arganyev: [3d6] => [6,2,4] = (12)
(2407) Arganyev: done by 0 or 1
(2400) GM: You get another +1 for fighting demons.
(2400) GM: Roll Hidden Lore (Demons)
(2407) Arganyev: done by 2 (Leadership)
(2407) Arganyev: aha:
(2407) Arganyev: 13
(2407) Arganyev: [3d6] => [4,6,2] = (12)
(2407) Arganyev: Hidden Lore demons by 1
(2407) Arganyev: and 1 more for Higher Purpose (demons)
(2400) GM: These are demonic children. Probably fearchildren since they aren't exploding. They can cause Terror.

7) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [30] Thog)

(2401) Beltarne(Nate): do they hate garlic?
(2400) GM: He doesn't know.
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): ah well
(2407) Arganyev: their lack of explosiveness made me feel better about Singeonand Sithis
(2407) Arganyev: we had good intel)
(2397) Lenia: Begin climbing Beltarne's rope.
(2400) GM: sneaky!

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[30]<b> Thog
(on deck: [28] Sithis)

(2402) Thog: Thog climb too!
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): not a good idea, at least on the rope
(2400) GM: The rope starts to give as you tug on it.
(2402) Thog: Yipe! Thog ready to catch
(2397) Lenia: "This rope won't hold you, Thog. Wait for Beltarne, then climb after him - you don't need the rope anyway."
(2402) Thog: AIM: may step; if defend, negates aim; if injured, roll vs. Will; crossbow/firearm +1 for bracing {B366}

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Sithis
(on deck: [28] Singeon)

(2407) Arganyev: Thog can drop the CM3 layer to the CM2 layer, though . . .
(2402) Thog: ?
(2405) Sithis: I run and attack again
(2407) Arganyev: by side?
(2400) GM: okay. 9 if you don't spend fatigue.
(2405) Sithis: no, no, I spend 1 fp
(2405) Sithis: [3d6] => [5,3,1] = (9)
(2407) Arganyev: Heroic Charge then, success
(2405) Sithis: success, I think
(2400) Generic Monster: dodge and retreat [3d6.skill(11,4)] => [3,5,5] = 13 vs (15) or less Success! by 2
(2400) GM: He jumps back.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Demons)

(2406) Singeon: Step and feint, then swing attack
(2400) GM: okay.
(2406) Singeon: Attack: Saber L Swing (22): [3d6.skill(22,-4)] => [1,4,3] = 8 vs (18) or less Success! by 10
(2406) Singeon: That was a feint
(2406) Singeon: Attack: Saber R Swing (22): [3d6.skill(22,0)] => [2,2,2] = 6 vs (22) or less Critical Success! by 16 [B556]
(2406) Singeon: Then its -3, so 19, still a crit
(2400) GM: Sure.
(2406) Singeon: Critical Hit [3d6.crit_hit()] => [4,2,6] = 12 The blow inflicts normal damage, AND victim drops anything they hold--even if no damage penetrates DR. [B556]
(2400) Mark: Booting '(2405) Sithis' from room...
(2400) GM: roll the other hit?
(2406) Singeon: Damage: Saber (Swing): [2d6+2] => [6,2,2] = (10) cut
(2442) Sithis: hey, back
(2406) Singeon: First was a feint, not a hit
(2400) GM: you cut it into goo! oh, right.
(2406) Singeon: Feint was by 10, then crit success
(2443) Arganyev: we lost our connection)

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Demons
(on deck: [25] Beltarne)

(2400) Generic Monster: more insane giggling in the darkness. Roll Fear at -1, Singeon.
(2443) Arganyev: Im making Encouragement)
(2443) Arganyev: +1 to your Fright Check)
(2406) Singeon: [3d6-1] => [3,6,1,-1] = (9)
(2406) Singeon: I made it either way
(2443) Arganyev: oh, thanks you didn't need my help! >:-(
(2406) Singeon: Er should have been +1
(2443) Arganyev: lol
(2400) Generic Monster: step and wave knife.
(2406) Singeon: Still 10
(2400) Generic Monster: (5) step and Attack Sithis [3d6.skill(18,-4)] => [5,6,4] = 15 vs (14) or less Failure! by 1 Deceptive Attack -3
(2400) Generic Monster: He goes for a complicated move, but misses.
(2400) Generic Monster: round 1.
(2442) Sithis: I laugh

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Beltarne
(on deck: [25] Arganyev)

(2401) Beltarne(Nate): WAIT: must specify what waiting for; no move; any defense {B366}
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): WAIT: must specify what waiting for; no move; any defense {B366}
(2400) GM: watcha waiting for?
(2401) Beltarne(Nate): Till Lenia's off the rope, then start climbing
(2400) GM: okay.

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Arganyev
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

(2397) Lenia: ((Just how many seconds am I going to be climbing for?))
(2443) Arganyev: a moment,
(2400) GM: 12.
(2443) Arganyev: move and attack, at 9
(2443) Arganyev: [3d6] => [4,4,5] = (13)
(2443) Arganyev: fail
(2400) Generic Monster: *snarl*

7) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [30] Thog)

(2397) Lenia: Climb.
(2400) GM: 1 of 12.

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[30]<b> Thog
(on deck: [28] Sithis)

(2402) Thog: AIM: may step; if defend, negates aim; if injured, roll vs. Will; crossbow/firearm +1 for bracing {B366}

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Sithis
(on deck: [28] Singeon)

(2442) Sithis: I thrust my Knife in a Deceptive Attack (-4) aiming for -2 to his defense!
(2442) Sithis: [3d6] => [4,6,6] = (16)
(2400) GM: okay. roll it.
(2443) Arganyev: failed by 2
(2442) Sithis: and... fail
(2400) GM: You blades circle around in a whirl of sneakiness and speed. But not stabbiness.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Demons)

(2406) Singeon: Step, feint and attack
(2400) GM: roll.
(2406) Singeon: I still get +1?
(2400) GM: for what? No.
(2406) Singeon: That leadership thing?
(2400) GM: yeah, that's passed.
(2406) Singeon: Feint: Saber (21): [3d6.skill(21,-4)] => [4,2,6] = 12 vs (17) or less Success! by 5
(2406) Singeon: Attack: Saber R Swing (22): [3d6.skill(22,-4)] => [3,6,6] = 15 vs (18) or less Success! by 3
(2400) Generic Monster: defend against feint [3d6.skill(18,0)] => [2,6,4] = 12 vs (18) or less Success! by 6
(2406) Singeon: Damn
(2400) Generic Monster: sidestep and retreat [3d6.skill(11,2)] => [2,3,6] = 11 vs (13) or less Success! by 2
(2400) Generic Monster: *giggling*

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Demons
(on deck: [25] Beltarne)

(2406) Singeon: you can only retreat directly away from the attacker
(2400) Generic Monster: He sidestepped. Look it up.
(2400) Generic Monster: Step and attack Singeon [3d6.skill(18,-2)] => [2,3,5] = 10 vs (16) or less Success! by 6 Deceptive -4/-2
(2400) GM: You're at -4 to defend.
(2400) GM: Singeon?
(2406) Singeon: huh?
(2397) Lenia: You were attacked?
(2406) Singeon: oh
(2400) GM: The demon stepped to your flank after sidestepping your attack and is carving you up.
(2406) Singeon: can I retreat?
(2400) Mark: Booting '(2442) Sithis' from room...
(2400) GM: Sure, you didn't move and attack.
(2400) GM: Did you? No it was a step.
(2406) Singeon: Skill: Acrobatics (15): [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [1,4,1] = 6 vs (15) or less Success! by 9
(2406) Singeon: Defend: Dodge (Enc 0) (12): [3d6.skill(12,3)] => [2,6,4] = 12 vs (15) or less Success! by 3
(2400) GM: uhm... weren't you at a -4 penalty?
(2397) Lenia: -4 for deceptive, yes?
(2406) Singeon: Made it. Sorry, I was distracted
(2400) GM: -2 deceptive, -2 flank.
(2406) Singeon: Uh, yeah, i failed it
(2400) GM: okay.
(2400) Generic Monster: cutting damage [3d6-2] => [3,5,5,-2] = (11) DR2
(2406) Singeon: thats with the dr?
(2400) GM: you take 14 hits as the demon child's unholy strength allows it to cut through your armor, skin, and bones with ease.
(2400) GM: roll HT or stun.
(2406) Singeon: At 3, also under 1/3 hp
(2447) Sithis: back)
(2406) Singeon: [3d6] => [3,3,1] = (7)
(2406) Singeon: Made it
(2400) GM: You're one tough Swashbuckler. okay, you're still standing, just badly hurt.
(2446) Arganyev: You hurt, Singeon?
(2406) Singeon: At 3
(2406) Singeon: Move halved
(2400) Generic Monster: fearchild 5 steps and swings against Sithis [3d6.skill(18,-4)] => [6,4,2] = 12 vs (14) or less Success! by 2 deceptive -4/-2
(2400) GM: Sithis, you need to defend at -2.
(2447) Sithis: [3d6] => [3,1,1] = (5)
(2400) GM: okay.
(2447) Sithis: parry with knife
(2447) Sithis: success?
(2446) Arganyev: sure
(2446) Arganyev: by 5
(2400) Generic Monster: the giggling intensifies as Singeon falls back, bleeding. Roll Fear at -1, Arganyev.
(2400) GM: You're at +1 for Higher Purpose.
(2446) Arganyev: 15,
(2446) Arganyev: [3d6] => [5,5,4] = (14)
(2397) Lenia: 14+ always fails fright checks.
** (2446) Arganyev is angry . . . **
(2400) GM: oh, right. the fear rolls over you, and you succumb. [3d6.frightcheckfail(-1)] => [6,2,2] + -1 = 9 Stunned for one second. Every second after that, roll vs. Will, plus whatever bonuses or penalties you had on your original roll, to snap out of it. [B360]
(2400) GM: You are stunned for 1 round.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Beltarne
(on deck: [25] Arganyev)

(2446) Arganyev: OK
** (2446) Arganyev is scared . . . **
(2400) Beltarne: Wait for Lenia.

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Arganyev
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

7) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [30] Thog)

(2397) Lenia: Climb!
(2400) GM: 2 of 12.
(2397) Lenia: I'll probably get there just in time to see everyone die and then get carved up.

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[30]<b> Thog
(on deck: [28] Sithis)

(2402) Thog: Belty want quick way to top?
(2446) Arganyev: Thog, throw a real Ogre Giggle around here!
(2400) Beltarne: "Nae while the Nymph be in the way, Thog."
** (2402) Thog sighs **
(2402) Thog: AIM: may step; if defend, negates aim; if injured, roll vs. Will; crossbow/firearm +1 for bracing {B366}

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Sithis
(on deck: [28] Singeon)

(2447) Sithis: All Out Attack: Double
(2400) GM: okay.
(2447) Sithis: [3d6] => [1,5,3] = (9)
(2446) Arganyev: Long Knife: 18
(2447) Sithis: now with -4, I think
(2400) GM: second attack?
(2447) Sithis: [3d6] => [1,5,5] = (11)
(2446) Arganyev: no, Sithis, both at 18
(2447) Sithis: no?
(2400) GM: you hit twice.
(2446) Arganyev: roll both at full skill
(2447) Sithis: done
(2400) Generic Monster: Dodge and retreat, twice [3d6.skill(11,1)] => [3,4,5] = 12 vs (12) or less Success! by 0 [3d6.skill(11,1)] => [3,5,1] = 9 vs (12) or less Success! by 3
(2400) GM: He jumps back as you swing and slash.
(2446) Arganyev: and the second defense
(2400) GM: I did 2 defenses.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Demons)

(2400) GM: You're at -4 for pain, Singeon.
(2446) Arganyev: ah, excuse me)
(2406) Singeon: How many readies do i need to take out and drink potion?
(2400) GM: 2, but... you're overconfident! Into the fray, buddy!
(2406) Singeon: I roll to resist my overconfidence
** (2406) Singeon rolls to resist his well founded belief that he can do anything. **
(2406) Singeon: Overconfidence roll: [3d6.skill(12,0)] => [2,4,6] = 12 vs (12) or less Success! by 0
(2400) GM: okay.
(2446) Arganyev: "I can cope with ANYTHING" Singeon Last Phrase
(2406) Singeon: I step and ready

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Demons
(on deck: [25] Beltarne)

(2406) Singeon: I am coping
(2406) Singeon: In my own special.... idiom
(2446) Arganyev: no doubt
(2447) Sithis: ?
(2400) Generic Monster: the giggling penetrates the Dark Elf's ears, and she shivers. Sithis, roll Fear at -1.
(2447) Sithis: well, but I don't have fear!!
(2447) Sithis: [3d6] => [4,4,5] = (13)
(2400) Generic Monster: Your Fear is 16.
(2446) Arganyev: demons-trate it! Roll 12 or less
(2446) Arganyev: o h h
(2447) Sithis: or not...
(2400) GM: You pass. You've dealt with much worse in your dark life.
(2447) Sithis: yes, true
(2400) Generic Monster: demonchild 3 makes a Committed Attack (Long, Determined) against Arganyev, giggling madly [3d6.skill(18,-4)] => [3,1,2] = 6 vs (14) or less Success! by 8
(2400) Crushroom: Uhm. Arganyev, defend at -8?
(2446) Arganyev: damn it
(2400) GM: Uhm. Arganyev, defend at -8?
(2446) Arganyev: sure
(2400) GM: -4 for stunned, -2 for flank, -2 for deceptive.
(2446) Arganyev: my parry is 16, so this is 8, and I retreat, for 9
(2400) GM: no retreats while stunned.
(2447) Sithis: I forgot: I laugh of small demons
(2446) Arganyev: [3d6] => [4,5,1] = (10)
(2446) Arganyev: failed
(2446) Arganyev: roll damn
(2446) Arganyev: age
(2400) Generic Monster: damage is [3d6-2] => [4,3,3,-2] = (8) DR6 Cutting.
(2400) GM: You take 3 damage. =(
(2446) Arganyev: what a two handed knife!
(2446) Arganyev: OK!
(2400) GM: unholy strength =)
(2446) Arganyev: Im at 4 HP now
(2446) Arganyev: sure
(2400) GM: step and attack (rapid strike, telegraphed) against Sithis [3d6.skill(18,-2)] => [2,5,1] = 8 vs (16) or less Success! by 8 [3d6.skill(18,-2)] => [6,1,3] = 10 vs (16) or less Success! by 6
(2446) Arganyev: Im at less than 1/3 of HP
(2400) Generic Monster: sorry, that was me, demonchild 5! damage! [3d6-2] => [4,2,2,-2] = (6)[3d6-2] => [5,5,3,-2] = (11)
(2400) GM: Sithis takes 4+12, 16 damage, and needs to roll HT or stunned.
(2446) Arganyev: Sithis sacrificed defense for the earlier AoA
(2397) Lenia: ((And that, kids, is why you never AoA.))
(2447) Sithis: I have 11 HP, how I take 16?
(2447) Sithis: -5
(2446) Arganyev: roll 11 or less in 3d, Sithis
(2400) GM: you aren't guaranteed dead until you've taken 66 damage - you're likely unconscious and dying, but you're not dead yet.
(2447) Sithis: [3d6] => [3,3,2] = (8)
(2447) Sithis: ah
(2400) GM: okay, you're knocked back by the blow but you stay on your feet.
(2446) Arganyev: Major wound and 0 HP, Sithis)
(2400) Generic Monster: monster prepare against ... Arganyev

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Beltarne
(on deck: [25] Arganyev)

(2400) Beltarne: "Hurry, lass! Our friends be needing us!"

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Arganyev
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

(2400) GM: roll to recover from stun.
(2446) Arganyev: [3d6] => [4,6,1] = (11)
(2446) Arganyev: done
(2446) Arganyev: I attack it, deceptive -4 to my skill
(2400) GM: okay, you snap out of the fear as the knife cuts along your skin.
(2400) GM: You can't attack this turn - you were stunned!

7) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [30] Thog)

(2446) Arganyev: ah, OK
(2397) Lenia: "If I could climb faster, I would!" Climb 3 of 12.
(2446) Arganyev: climbing is slow
(2400) GM: well, yes. Sorry.
(2446) Arganyev: Thog could make the thing faster . . .
(2397) Lenia: If people hadn't run ahead and tripped an ambush, the party would still be together and climbing wouldn't be an issue.
(2400) GM: well, yes. not so sorry. =)

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[30]<b> Thog
(on deck: [28] Sithis)

(2446) Arganyev: we can discuss that while the children rips our throats here ;)
** (2402) Thog gets bored holding out hands waiting for falling companions, goes looking for a sammich. **
(2447) Sithis: hey! I don't rush, I looking for traps!
(2400) GM: okay. you can just climb up the chimney, Thog.
(2402) Thog: You said I wouldn't fit?
(2400) GM: no, just that you couldn't jump.
(2446) Arganyev: anxiety makes you thinner
(2400) GM: all dungeon passages are conveniently sized so you can, at least, barely fit through.
(2447) Sithis: Thog is a ogre, Thog can accommodate in?
(2446) Arganyev: yes, he just said
(2402) Thog: 12 rounds to get up there?
(2400) GM: Less for you - you start up farther. =)
(2400) GM: Call it 9.
(2402) Thog: Climbing (12) [3d6.skill(12,0)] => [3,2,4] = 9 vs (12) or less Success! by 3
(2446) Arganyev: my 4 HP are happily waiting for your help, Thog ;D
(2400) GM: okay, away you go. you're bumping Lenia's feet as she goes.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Sithis
(on deck: [28] Singeon)

(2400) GM: Roll HT or fall unconscious from your grevious bleeding wounds.
(2447) Sithis: I attack, sure
(2400) GM: Uhm... at you're at -4 on attacks from pain.
(2447) Sithis: ya
(2446) Arganyev: roll agains HT 11
(2447) Sithis: [3d6] => [5,6,2] = (13)
(2446) Arganyev: you fall down
(2447) Sithis: then?
(2446) Arganyev: unconscious
(2447) Sithis: fail!
(2447) Sithis: again
(2400) GM: Your planned attack fails as your blood spills to the floor and darkness overtakes you. You collapse unconscious.
(2400) GM: You're definitely taking the lead in the "who gets beaten the most" contest.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Demons)

(2406) Singeon: I stop going for the potion.
** (2446) Arganyev tells Singeon: "Our only chance now is both us being overconfident!" **
(2406) Singeon: Step, feint and deceptive attack -2/-1
(2406) Singeon: Feint: Saber (21): [3d6.skill(21,-4)] => [6,5,6] = 17 vs (17) or less Failure! [B556]
(2406) Singeon: LUCK
(2447) Sithis: this night, sure )
(2400) GM: Okay,you only have 1 saber free 'cause you're holding a potion, remember?
(2406) Singeon: Feint: Saber (21): [3d6.skill(21,0)] => [5,5,3] = 13 vs (21) or less Success! by 8
(2406) Singeon: Ignore that
(2406) Singeon: You said it took two rounds of prep.
(2400) Generic Monster: just want to whack him?
(2406) Singeon: Then I drink
(2400) GM: 1 to grab, one to drink. okay. Heal [2d6] => [5,5] = (10) damage
(2400) GM: You feel much better.
(2406) Singeon: NO I DIDN'T
(2400) GM: ??
(2406) Singeon: Fine, I don't feint, I attack
(2406) Singeon: -2/-1 deceptive
(2400) GM: okay... **confused**
(2406) Singeon: I abandoned getting the potion
(2400) GM: well, you have it in your hand and only 1 saber.
(2406) Singeon: I thought it took 2 readies and then drink (which would esplain why you get a potion belt
(2406) Singeon: Attack: Saber R Swing (22): [3d6.skill(22,-6)] => [3,2,4] = 9 vs (16) or less Success! by 7
(2400) GM: 1 ready, 1 drink. I think. I don't really care. you started grabbing it.
(2400) Generic Monster: dodge! [3d6.skill(11,-2)] => [5,4,4] = 13 vs (9) or less Failure! by 4
(2406) Singeon: Damage: Saber (Swing): [2d6+2] => [5,5,2] = (12) cut
(2446) Arganyev: only can be one
(2400) GM: sending it flying in a spray of blood and goo.
(2446) Arganyev: ops, there are two remaining

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Demons
(on deck: [25] Beltarne)

(2406) Singeon: dibne
(2446) Arganyev: skip that)
(2400) Generic Monster: demon5 giggles over Sithis and moves toward Singeon.
(2447) Sithis: and don't have fear this time?
(2400) Generic Monster: More giggles in the darkness, targeting Arganyev.
(2400) Generic Monster: Arganyev, Fear at 0.
(2446) Arganyev: [3d6] => [1,3,4] = (8)
(2446) Arganyev: not more, demon!
(2400) GM: You aren't afraid of demons.
(2400) Generic Monster: others prepare against Singeon.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Beltarne
(on deck: [25] Arganyev)

(2447) Sithis: why that demon pass of me?
(2400) GM: because you're unconscious?
(2446) Arganyev: he wants kill me
(2400) GM: he's assuming you won't heal.
** (2446) Arganyev burns with a red fire, his eyes shooting a blinding flash **
** (2446) Arganyev cries Tyrandor give me strength for destroying these demonic carnivorous, flesh eating vegetables! (BLESSED Heroic Feat: +1D STRENGH); and then Attack to the dang child **
(2446) Arganyev: [1d6] => [5] = (5)
(2447) Sithis: ah
(2446) Arganyev: Im now at 9 HP
(2400) Beltarne: "Watch it, ye great clumsy oaf!"

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Arganyev
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

(2447) Sithis: the demons not callous?
(2446) Arganyev: FP, heroic Charge, can I? move and attack
(2400) GM: They're not sadistic enough when the other option is killing people.
(2446) Arganyev: I have move 4)
(2400) GM: Yes, Arganyev.
(2446) Arganyev: [3d6] => [6,4,4] = (14)
(2446) Arganyev: success
(2447) Sithis: oh, OK
(2400) Generic Monster: Dodge and sidestep [3d6.skill(11,2)] => [3,5,6] = 14 vs (13) or less Failure! by 1
(2446) Arganyev: [2d6] => [1,1] = (2)
(2400) GM: Oops. 3d6+1 damage, Arganyev
(2446) Arganyev: minimum damage...!)
(2446) Arganyev: ahhh OK
(2446) Arganyev: [3d6] => [1,2,1] = (4)
(2446) Arganyev: 5 cutting
(2400) GM: you forgot you're ST bonus. which is actually 3d6+5.
(2400) GM: so, uhm. 9.
(2446) Arganyev: yes, thanks for the reminder)
(2400) GM: You cut it into goo, which is less impressive than it sounds.
(2406) Singeon: Good work, Arganyev

7) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [30] Thog)

(2446) Arganyev: thanks!)
(2397) Lenia: Climb 4 of 12.

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[30]<b> Thog
(on deck: [28] Sithis)

(2402) Thog: THOG CLIMB!
(2400) GM: okay.
(2447) Sithis: do you have any spell like "fly"?

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Sithis
(on deck: [28] Singeon)

(2400) GM: sleepy =)

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Demons)

(2447) Sithis: oh, dear
(2402) Thog: ((And Jake sleepy. When are we calling this for the night?)))
(2406) Singeon: Do I see any more?
(2447) Sithis: m
(2400) GM: couple of minutes, Jake. =)
(2406) Singeon: I quaff the potion
(2400) GM: okay, heal 10 damage.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Demons
(on deck: [25] Beltarne)

(2406) Singeon: at 13
(2400) GM: [1d2] => [1] = (1) left is 1
(2400) Generic Monster: giggles for Singeon - Fear at +1.
(2447) Sithis: I dream with darkness and glow eyes red...
(2406) Singeon: [3d6] => [3,3,3] = (9)
(2406) Singeon: Made it by 2
(2400) Generic Monster: others move forward, giggling and swinging knives.
(2406) Singeon: Can you ctrl I me, I cant see where I have LOS
** (2446) Arganyev sees three more children **
(2447) Sithis: oh! i see them in my dreams...

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Beltarne
(on deck: [25] Arganyev)

(2406) Singeon: Oh, thats my vision radius

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Arganyev
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

(2397) Lenia: ((There is a very bright light coming up the shaft; does that help at all?))
(2446) Arganyev: Thog could make a strong voice, trying to impose some authority over them
(2400) GM: yes, but it's a continual light on the statue - that's the yellow area on the map at full light. everything is in the semi-lit area.
(2400) GM: Arganyev?
(2446) Arganyev: I run to that area of light
(2447) Sithis: In my dream, Singeon and Arganyev goes to the tunnel and jump, but I cannot to do it...
(2400) GM: okay.

7) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [30] Thog)

(2397) Lenia: Climb 5 of 12.

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[30]<b> Thog
(on deck: [28] Sithis)

whispering to Thog, want me to take over for Thog? I'd like to finish this.
(2402) Thog: THOG PARKOUR!
(2400) GM: okay.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Sithis
(on deck: [28] Singeon)

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Demons)

(2446) Arganyev: come here Singeon!
(2447) Sithis: Sithis dream in the dark
(2446) Arganyev: we are at -3 for lack of light here
(2400) GM: Singeon?
(2406) Singeon: Yes
(2400) GM: okay.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Demons
(on deck: [25] Beltarne)

(2406) Singeon: I had so many possibilities
(2406) Singeon: And all I did was jog
(2406) Singeon: Great
(2446) Arganyev: the statue spawned the demons, perhaps; we could throw it to the floor and see what happens . . .
(2400) Generic Monster: demon12 runs behind you [3d6.skill(9,0)] => [4,3,4] = 11 vs (9) or less Failure! by 2
(2406) Singeon: Maybe you can
(2406) Singeon: I think i will be unconscious
(2446) Arganyev: try to stand
(2446) Arganyev: another last stand, you know
(2400) Generic Monster: demon 2 runs beside you, slashing wildly [3d6.skill(9,0)] => [4,2,6] = 12 vs (9) or less Failure! by 3
(2400) Generic Monster: 4 more move to surround Arganyev and Singeon

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Beltarne
(on deck: [25] Arganyev)

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Arganyev
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

(2446) Arganyev: Im going to attack the statue with my Shield Bash
(2446) Arganyev: first, move at full
(2400) GM: okay...
(2446) Arganyev: Am I at range for shield bash?
(2400) GM: No.
(2446) Arganyev: OK
(2446) Arganyev: end turn
(2406) Singeon: oh my
(2446) Arganyev: you always can RUN
(2400) Swearing Sentinel: "What are you doing, you imbecile? Do you think the pathetic strength of your false god can affect the Swearing Sentinel? I mock you, you cretin! I show you the sole of my sole and bite my thumb at you!"
(2446) Arganyev: perhaps even can quit some agro from there ;)
(2406) Singeon: Run, never, jog, sure

7) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [30] Thog)

(2397) Lenia: Climb 6 of 12.
(2397) Lenia: I don't suppose being Hasted is going to cut anything off that time?
whispering to Lenia, No
(2400) Mark: Okay, it's after 9. I know this is a tense situation, but we need to end the game here.
(2400) Mark: We'll pick up next week.
(2446) Arganyev: cliffhanger is the expression, right?
(2406) Singeon: I was very excited about this round! HAHA
(2402) Thog: THOG ESCALADE!
(2447) Sithis: now??? nooo, pleased
(2446) Arganyev: *please*
(2400) Mark: Indeed, Arganyev.
(2446) Arganyev: OpenRPG autocomplete is fun;)
(2400) Mark: Sorry, my wife and my life calls.
(2406) Singeon: So, the mokeys in back of me are still -3 for vision unless they are on the yellow?
(2446) Arganyev: OK!
(2446) Arganyev: thxs for all
(2397) Lenia: They can see in the dark, Singeon.
(2397) Lenia: They're not at -3 at all.
(2400) Mark: Assuming the monkeys don't have Dark Vision.
(2406) Singeon: You are going to save it, right?
(2400) Mark: Yep.
(2406) Singeon: Forme?
(2406) Singeon: My -3 vision
(2400) Mark: Done!
(2406) Singeon: OK
(2447) Sithis: ah, and my life, i hope
(2406) Singeon: Laying down on the job!!!

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.