FANDOM


Narrator: The delvers are locked in mortal combat the with rerisen skeletal guards. Mordreona has fled to the entrance and now lurks behind, while Lenia and Berkun fend off skeletons that are moving behind Mrugnak. Singeon is gamely fighting from the floor, but barely holding to life.

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Mordreona)

Singeon: Consciousness check [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [3,3,5] = 11 vs (13) or less Success! by 2
Singeon: "Face me!" Swivels while prone and slashes at skeleton 2 [3d6.skill(22,-4-4)] => [6,4,3] = 13 vs (14) or less Success! by 1 , DA-4-/2
Zombie: Block [3d6.skill(11,3-1)] => [2,2,4] = 8 vs (13) or less Success! by 5

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Mordreona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Mordreona: I scream to get the attention of as many as I can, and stay out of reach as best I can.
GM: They ignore you, as there is plenty of screaming going on.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [26] Skeletons )

Berkun: "This is going poorly!"
Berkun: Berkun quickdraws an arrow [3d6.skill(15,1)] => [4,5,5] = 14 vs (16) or less Success! by 2 and quick-loads his bow [3d6.skill(18,-1)] => [5,1,2] = 8 vs (17) or less Success! by 9
Berkun: Blunt arrow to Skeleton 5's vitals [3d6.skill(19,3-1-2-4)] => [1,3,5] = 9 vs (15) or less Success! by 6 -4/-2 DA
Zombie: Skeleton 5 dodges [3d6.skill((7,-2)] => 3d6.skill((7,-2)
Zombie: Skeleton 5 dodges [3d6.skill((7,-2)] => 3d6.skill((7,-2)]
Zombie: Skeleton 5 dodges [3d6.skill(7,-2)] => [5,5,3] = 13 vs (5) or less Failure! by 8
Berkun: Damage is [1d6+4] => [4,4] = (8) crushing.
Narrator: Berkun accurately anticipates the skeleton's dodge and drives his arrow deep into its chest. It continues moving.
Berkun: Step back.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[26]<b> Skeletons
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Zombie: Skeleton 1 steps forward and chops at Lenia [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [3,4,1] = 8 vs (14) or less Success! by 6 DA -2/-1
Zombie: (you just got hit by skeleton 1)
Zombie: Skeleton 2 cuts Singeon [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [4,5,6] = 15 vs (14) or less Failure! by 1 DA -2/-1
Lenia: I'll need to be kicked from MapTools. Retreating Parry (+1 from Defensive Attack): [3d6.skill(12,+1+1)] => [6,2,1] = 9 vs (14) or less Success! by 5 assuming there was no Deceptive involved.
Zombie: Skeleton 4 turns slightly and cuts Singeon's neck with a telegraphed blow from behind [3d6.skill(16,-5+4)] => [5,5,6] = 16 vs (15) or less Failure! by 1
Zombie: Hit to the body for [2d6] => [4,5] = (9) damage
Lenia: ...Impressive.
Zombie: skeleton 5 steps behind Mrugnak and attacks with a telegraphed blow to the neck [3d6.skill(16,4-5-2)] => [5,6,3] = 14 vs (13) or less Failure! by 1
Zombie: Okay, that's a hit to the body.
Mrugnak: Attacking Mrugnak?
Mrugnak: Mrugnak gets to defend himself, due to Peripheral Vision!
Zombie: Yes. Skeleton 6 cuts Singeon's arm [3d6.skill(16,-2-2)] => [3,3,4] = 10 vs (12) or less Success! by 2 DA-2/-1
Singeon: Parry! [3d6.skill(17,-4-2)] => [5,6,4] = 15 vs (11) or less Failure! by 4
Zombie: Damage is [2d6] => [6,1] = (7)
Mrugnak: Trovaardig yxa (Axe/Pick) * Primary parry [3d6.skill(12,-2)] => [5,6,3] = 14 vs (10) or less Failure! by 4
Singeon: Singeon's sword drops his hand as the skeleton carves up his arm.
Berkun: Hello
Mrugnak: Was that 7 damage for me or Singeon?
Berkun: How much I am late?
Zombie: Damage to Mrugnak is [2d6] => [2,3] = (5), cutting, versus DR6
Berkun: I'm sorry, I'm ill today
GM: Hi! We just started. Welcome aboard!
GM: Can you play?
Berkun: sure I can
Berkun: I was simply slow to come since I do everything slower today
GM: okay. The skeletons just disarmed Singeon and are moving around Mrugnak to surround you guys.
Berkun: I'd log in sooner normally

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

Berkun: right
Mrugnak: Hm. Turning on the spot and then attacking would be a Move and Attack, yes?
Mrugnak: (180)
GM: No, you can turn on a step.
Mrugnak: cool.
** Mrugnak turns, smashing at Skeleton 5 with his axe, and hacking at Skeleton 1 with his morningstar, using a Dual Weapon Attack! Skeleton 1 is being targeted with a Deceptive Attack -2/-1. **
Mrugnak: Oh, am I prone?
Mrugnak: I don't remember being prone, but I've got the logo.
GM: Sure looks like it - you failed a dodge. Come to think of it, you can't take any actions this turn.
Mrugnak: Never mind then!
GM: Whoops.

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

Lenia: Step back and cast Shocking Grasp.
GM: Okay. How big?
Lenia: 2 FP (1 personal, 1 power item) for 3d6.
Lenia: Shocking Touch: [3d6.skill(17,0)] => [3,3,1] = 7 vs (17) or less Success! by 10 for 2 FP.
Lenia: ###
GM: okay.

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Mordreona)

Singeon: Roll for consciousness [3d6.skill(13,-1)] => [6,5,1] = 12 vs (12) or less Success! by 0
Singeon: "Still here!" Roll for HT against stun [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [4,1,6] = 11 vs (13) or less Success! by 2
Singeon: Do Nothing.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Mordreona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Mordreona: I move up.
Mordreona: ##
Mordreona: "Why will you people never run?"

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [26] Skeletons )

Lenia: "In case you hadn't noticed, they were between us and the door. Not all of us can just decide to flounce past them."
** Mrugnak yells from the floor, "Mrugnak save Lenia!" **
Berkun: fast draw[3d6] => [6,1,3] = (10) quick shot[3d6] => [5,1,3] = (9)
whispering to Mrugnak, You were knocked over during the shield rush due to a critically failed dodge.
Berkun: shoot the nearest skeleton in the face, blunt arrow
GM: okay, -1 for range, -5 for target.
Berkun: [3d6.skill(19,3-5-1)] => [1,6,5] = 12 vs (16) or less Success! by 4
Zombie: Guard 5 blocks [3d6.skill(11,3)] => [2,3,5] = 10 vs (14) or less Success! by 4
Narrator: Another arrow bounces off a shield.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[26]<b> Skeletons
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Zombie: Skeleton 1 cuts at Mrugnak's neck [3d6.skill(16,11)] => [1,4,5] = 10 vs (27) or less Success! by 17
Zombie: Skeleton 1 cuts at Mrugnak's neck [3d6.skill(16,-5)] => [6,6,3] = 15 vs (11) or less Failure! by 4
Zombie: Skeleton 2 cuts Telegraphs a cut to Singeon's neck [3d6.skill(16,4-5)] => [3,4,4] = 11 vs (15) or less Success! by 4
Mrugnak: I like that second one better.
Singeon: Retreating (rolling!) dodge [3d6.skill(8,3-3)] => [2,4,5] = 11 vs (8) or less Failure! by 3
Zombie: Damage is [2d6] => [2,2] = (4) cutting to the neck versus DR2.
Zombie: Skeleton 4 Telegraphs a cut to the back of Singeon's neck [3d6.skill(16,4-5)] => [6,1,6] = 13 vs (15) or less Success! by 2
Zombie: Damage is [2d6] => [5,2] = (7) cutting to the neck versus DR2.
Mrugnak: Is 4 HP 1/4 of Singeon's normal HP total?
Lenia: Oh, ow.
Lenia: No, but that 10 is.
Mrugnak: Ooo, that second one is probably more than 1/4 of his HP...
Mrugnak: yeah.
GM: No, he has 17 HP..
Singeon: Death [3d6.skill(13,-1)] => [4,4,6] = 14 vs (12) or less Failure! by 2 , unconscious [3d6.skill(13,-2)] => [3,4,1] = 8 vs (11) or less Success! by 3
Lenia: (Singeon's Luck on the Death check? >.>)
Narrator: The rusty blade carves a jagged wound through Singeon's neck and he dies.
GM: No, I'd rather save his luck for later.
Mrugnak: Undeath check!
Mordreona: "NO...."
Mrugnak: Hm. Do I have to make another berserker check?
Zombie: Zombie 5 steps and cuts at Berkun [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [4,2,4] = 10 vs (14) or less Success! by 4 DA -2/-1
Berkun: dodge, retreat, fatigue point
Berkun: [3d6] => [3,3,5] = (11)
GM: Yes, Mrugnak, I think you are stressed by seeing all of your comrade's blood spill onto the floor.
Berkun: success by um... 5
GM: Berkun easily dodges.
Berkun: "Come on you dead things! Come and get me!"
Zombie: Skeleton 6 sidesteps and chops at Mrugnak's neck [3d6.skill(16,4-5)] => [4,1,4] = 9 vs (15) or less Success! by 6 telegraphed
Lenia: Rules check: Slams with long weapons (from MA) in or no? Also, if I slam two skeletons with one Shock-charged staff, what happens?
GM: Long slams are in. Damage is split between them.
GM: But a 2 hex staff only slams adjacent targets.
Lenia: Yeah.
GM: Mrugnak - defending or being chopped?
Lenia: I'm hoping we get some more closer together. >.>
Mrugnak: Defending from the ground, just looking that up
GM: -3, I think.
Mrugnak: That'll do!
Mrugnak: Huvudet-krossat-i (Morningstar) parry [3d6.skill(14,-3)] => [3,2,6] = 11 vs (11) or less Success! by 0
GM: Okay. That was lucky.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

Mrugnak: Yes >.>
Mrugnak: Hm. Uh. Well, I'm as acrobatic as an unacrobatic thing, so Change Posture to kneeling I guess.
Mrugnak: ###
GM: (sigh)

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

Lenia: I can't tell if Skeleton 5 is facing south, or southwest.
GM: South.
GM: Lost your actions.
Lenia: In that case, step and attack (sorry, no cool options) to the flank of Skeleton 5.
GM: okay.
Lenia: Staff: [3d6.skill(14,0)] => [6,2,5] = 13 vs (14) or less Success! by 1
Zombie: Block [3d6.skill(11,3-2)] => [2,6,1] = 9 vs (12) or less Success! by 3
GM: Does blocking help/
Lenia: Against the crushing, yes.
Lenia: Against the Shocking Touch, no.
Lenia: Damage is [3d6+3] => [1,1,1,3] = (6)
Lenia: Luck.
Lenia: Damage is [3d6+3] => [1,6,4,3] = (14)
Lenia: Damage is [3d6+3] => [4,5,4,3] = (16)
Narrator: Lightning courses through the skeleton's shield, destroying the shield and the skeleton. It explodes in a spray of bone fragments.

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Mordreona)

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Mordreona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Mordreona: Run up, heroic charge, and telegraph an attack at the skeleton's neck.
GM: Roll it.
Mordreona: Shortsword (15) [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [4,6,5] = 15 vs (15) or less Success! by 0
GM: You miss the neck but hit the body. Damage?
Mordreona: Swing damage: [3d6-1] => [1,5,2,-1] = (7)
Mordreona: ###
Narrator: Mordreona shatters the skeletal guard's armor with a massive blow.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [26] Skeletons )

Berkun: is any of the skeletons without a shield?
GM: yes, 1 and 6 lost their shields.
Berkun: 1 step and I shoot at 1, face
GM: okay.
Berkun: fast draw [3d6] => [1,1,5] = (7) quick shot [3d6] => [6,3,5] = (14)
Berkun: [3d6.skill(19,3-5-1)
Berkun: [3d6.skill(19,3-5-1)] => [6,4,5] = 15 vs (16) or less Success! by 1
Zombie: Dodge [3d6.skill(8,0)] => [5,3,4] = 12 vs (8) or less Failure! by 4
Berkun: great
Narrator: Berkun's arrow flies straight and true into the bone man's face.
Berkun: [1d6+6] => [5,6] = (11) crushing
Narrator: The arrow takes off the head and the body collapses to the floor.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[26]<b> Skeletons
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Zombie: Skeleton 2 turns around and attacks Mordreona [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [6,1,3] = 10 vs (14) or less Success! by 4 DA -2/-1
Mrugnak: ... where'd 4 come from?
Mordreona: step back and parry.
Zombie: Skeleton 4 steps forward and attacks Mrugnak's neck [3d6.skill(16,4-5)] => [6,3,1] = 10 vs (15) or less Success! by 5 telegraphed
Mordreona: Short Sword*Parry [3d6.skill(11,0)] => [5,5,5] = 15 vs (11) or less Failure! by 4
GM: He was there, he moved into the wall square to kill Singeon.
Mrugnak: Aaah.
** Mrugnak parries with Trovaardig yxa! **
Zombie: Damage to Mordreona is [2d6] => [3,5] = (8)
Mrugnak: Trovaardig yxa (Axe/Pick) * Primary parry [3d6.skill(12,-2)] => [6,4,5] = 15 vs (10) or less Failure! by 5
Mrugnak: + 2 for Telegraphing, but that doesn't help.
Zombie: Damage to Mrugnak's neck is [2d6] => [1,2] = (3), DR is 4
Mrugnak: Rawr!
GM: Mordreona, you took 1/2 HP, so roll for Stun.
Lenia: Mrugnak cannot be vinced.
Mordreona: (Was that cutting?)
GM: Mrugnak, roll for beserk.
Mrugnak: She took 1/2 HP? yeah.
GM: Yes, swords cut.
Mordreona: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,1)] => [2,6,1] = 9 vs (14) or less Success! by 5
Zombie: Skeleton 6 steps to Lenia's flank and attacks [3d6.skill(16,4-5)] => [5,1,1] = 7 vs (15) or less Success! by 8 telegraphed to the neck.
Mordreona: "Why oh why did I come back in here?"
Lenia: Retreating feverish dodge, because ack.
GM: can't retreat onto a body - you can sidestep, though.
Lenia: It blew up.
Lenia: Exploded in bone shards?
GM: Oh, right. Carry on.
Lenia: Hm.
Lenia: Retreating feverish *parry*, not dodge.
GM: You think?
Lenia: Since the 1 FP for feverish halves my dodge.
Lenia: Retreating Feverish Parry: [3d6.skill(12,+1+2+2-2)] => [4,6,4] = 14 vs (15) or less Success! by 1

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

Mrugnak: Stand as a step, and Dual Weapon Attack Skeleton # 2 with Huvudet-krossat-i Deceptive -2/-1, DWA Skeleton 4 with Trovaardig yxa's axe blade, no deceptive. Both in torso.
GM: Uhm, okay.
Mrugnak: #2 is still alive, right?
Lenia: 2 has his back to you, for the record.
GM: Yes indeed.
Mrugnak: Nice.
GM: It's killing Mordreona right now, basically.
Mrugnak: Huvudet-krossat-i (Morningstar) [3d6.skill(22,-4-2)] => [2,5,3] = 10 vs (16) or less Success! by 6 -2/1 Vs Skeleton 2
Trovaardig yxa (Axe/Pick) * Primary [3d6.skill(18,-4)] => [2,1,3] = 6 vs (14) or less Success! by 8 Vs Skeleton 4

GM: Roll damage for skeleton 2.
Mrugnak: Huvudet-krossat-i (Morningstar) [4d6+3] => [2,1,6,2,3] = (14) cr (Armor Divisor 2)
Zombie: Skeleton 4 blocks [3d6.skill(11,3)] => [4,2,4] = 10 vs (14) or less Success! by 4
Mrugnak: foo.
Narrator: Mrugnak's mighty flail dispatches the skeletal guard, flinging its body to fall near Mordreona.

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

Lenia: Step back (though I can't tag the token) and cast Shocking Touch again, 2 FP for 3d6.
GM: Okay,
Lenia: Shocking Touch: [3d6.skill(17,0)] => [1,1,2] = 4 vs (17) or less Critical Success! [B556] for 2 FP
Lenia: Woo.
GM: Everyone roll Vision Perception -5.
Mordreona: Per (13) [3d6.skill(13,-5)] => [5,3,2] = 10 vs (8) or less Failure! by 2
GM: Lenia, recover [1d6] => [5] = (5) Fatigue]
Mrugnak: Vision (12) [3d6.skill(12,0)] => [3,1,4] = 8 vs (12) or less Success! by 4
Lenia: Perception: [3d6.skill(12,-5)] => [5,2,1] = 8 vs (7) or less Failure! by 1
Lenia: Mmm. Invigorating electrical energy. Synapses? Who needs those?
whispering to Mrugnak, Singeon's blood, spreading in a pool in front of you, is turning black.
Berkun: [3d6.skill(14,-5)] => [1,3,5] = 9 vs (9) or less Success! by 0
whispering to Berkun, Singeon's blood, spreading in a pool in front of Mrugnak, is turning black.
Berkun: "Singeon!" Berkun shouts

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Mordreona)

GM: Singeon does not respond, being dead and all.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Mordreona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Mordreona: Step back AoD, (parry)
Mordreona: ###
Lenia: ((If Singeon gets up and starts hollering "Lungs", I'm going to research Time Travel magic so I can go back, find the necromancer that put this place together, and beat him until he earns respect for genre conventions.))
GM: Good plan.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [26] Skeletons )

Berkun: I mean more of a way to point others at him being in really bad shape
Mrugnak: He's dead.
Berkun: by the way, zombies were also bleeding with black blood, right?
Mrugnak: I think we're more or less aware of that. :D
GM: Let me check.
Mordreona: "He may only be mostly dead, not all dead."
Berkun: fast draw[3d6] => [5,2,6] = (13) quick shot [3d6] => [5,6,6] = (17)
Berkun: another blunt arrow into the face, this time skeleton 6
GM: Nah, zombies don't bleed.
Berkun: [3d6.skill(19,3-5-2)] => [5,6,4] = 15 vs (15) or less Success! by 0
GM: You don't manage to load your bow quickly enough with that 17 on a skill check.
GM: Take a ready action.
Berkun: don't I check for my bow skill?
Lenia: Yes, but 17s always fail.
GM: Yes... and a 17 is always a failure.
Berkun: right
Berkun: then
Berkun: then I ready
GM: okay.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[26]<b> Skeletons
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Zombie: Skeleton 4 cuts at Mrugnak's neck [3d6.skill(16,-5)] => [5,1,3] = 9 vs (11) or less Success! by 2
Zombie: Skeleton 6 cuts at Mrugnak's neck [3d6.skill(16,-5)] => [3,2,6] = 11 vs (11) or less Success! by 0
Zombie: Go team Evil!
Mrugnak: Parry Skeleton 4 with my axe, parry Skeleton 6 with my mace!
Lenia: ((Prepare for trouble! Make it double -- wait, wrong team.))
Mrugnak: Trovaardig yxa (Axe/Pick) * Primary parry [3d6.skill(12,0)] => [1,1,2] = 4 vs (12) or less Critical Success! [B556]
Mrugnak: Nice!
Mrugnak: Huvudet-krossat-i (Morningstar) parry [3d6.skill(14,0)] => [1,2,3] = 6 vs (14) or less Success! by 8
Mrugnak: Good!
Zombie: zombie 4 sucks up a critical miss [3d6.crit_miss()] => [3,5,6] = 14 A swung weapon flies from hand 4 yards (50% chance straight forward/backward) anyone on the target of the flying weapon makes a DX roll or takes half-damage; a thrust or ranged weapon is dropped (& a cheap weapon breaks). [B556]
Mordreona: (wish I could parry)
Narrator: The two guards make simeltameous swings at Mrugnak's neck, but the minotaur sees the attacks and intercepts them in a shower of red dust. One of the guard's blades is completely destroyed.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

Mrugnak: OK, that turn and smash two skeletons thing I was going to do?
Mrugnak: I'm doing it.
GM: yeah, yeah.
Mrugnak: Huvudet-krossat-i (Morningstar) [3d6.skill(22,-4-2)] => [6,4,6] = 16 vs (16) or less Success! by 0 -2/1 Vs Skeleton 4
Mrugnak: b>Trovaardig yxa (Axe/Pick) * Primary</b> [3d6.skill(18,-4)] => [2,4,4] = 10 vs (14) or less Success! by 4 Vs Skeleton 6
Zombie: Zombie 4 blocks [3d6.skill(11,3-2)] => [6,1,2] = 9 vs (12) or less Success! by 3
Zombie: His shield shatters under the blow.
Mrugnak: Sweet.
Zombie: Zombie 6 parries [3d6.skill(11,0)] => [5,1,1] = 7 vs (11) or less Success! by 4
GM: How much does your axe weigh?
Mrugnak: 6.75 lbs
Mrugnak: 9 lbs for the morning star.
GM: Not enough... his blade sheds rust like raindrops but holds.

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

Lenia: "Dodge this!" Swing for the bleachers. All-out (Committed), deceptive -4/-2 for the torso.
GM: At whom?
Lenia: Skeleton 4.
GM: okay, roll it.
Lenia: Staff: [3d6.skill(14,+4-4)] => [5,1,4] = 10 vs (14) or less Success! by 4
Zombie: Zombie 4 dodges [3d6.skill(8,-2)] => [5,4,6] = 15 vs (6) or less Failure! by 9
Lenia: Damage is [1d6+2] => [5,2] = (7) crushing and [3d6+3] => [6,6,6,3] = (21) burning.
Lenia: ...
Mordreona: (nice)
Mrugnak: Ominous :D
Narrator: Lenia's massive blow shatters another skeleton, sending fragments of bone everywhere.
Lenia: ((I love this spell.))

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Morderona)

Narrator: The pool of Singeon's life blood is turning black, darkening from the outer edge into towards his neck.
Narrator: As the inky blackness reaches his skin, his body jerks upright. Shiny black energy covers his wounds and the light around him seems dimmer.
Narrator: As he gets to his feet, he draws his off-hand saber, holding it in a fist of unpleasant black energy.
** Mrugnak looks over his shoulder. "GAH!" **
Berkun: "Oh no!"
Singeon: Acrobatic stand [3d6.skill(12,0)] => [6,1,3] = 10 vs (12) or less Success! by 2
Mrugnak: (( gets to his knees, right? ))
Mrugnak: (( damn. ))
Singeon: Fast-Draw [3d6.skill(16,0)] => [3,4,3] = 10 vs (16) or less Success! by 6 [3d6.skill(16,0)] => [5,4,1] = 10 vs (16) or less Success! by 6
Mrugnak: (( stupid acrobatic ninja zombies. ))
GM: Hey, everyone make Fear checks at +1, okay? Kinda creepy.
Mordreona: Will (13) [3d6.skill(13,2)] => [3,5,6] = 14 vs (15) or less Success! by 1
Lenia: Fear Check: [3d6.skill(14,0)] => [4,3,2] = 9 vs (14) or less Success! by 5
Lenia: ((That would be *17*, and 'Success by 8', but fear checks are capped.))
Mrugnak: +5 for being in combat? or is that +5-4 net +1?
GM: It's +1, period.
Mrugnak: Fright Check [3d6.frightcheck(10,+1)] => [6,1,4] = 11 vs (11) or less Success! by 0
Mrugnak: k
GM: By the way, Mordreona failed, because shock penalties apply to Fear checks.
Lenia: Was she hit last round? o.O
Mordreona: (Great)
Berkun: [3d6.skill(11,0)] => [4,3,4] = 11 vs (11) or less Success! by 0
GM: Doh! You're right, good call.
GM: Mordreona is not afeared. Mostly.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Morderona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Mordreona: I try to knock Singeon back down. Islam into him.
GM: Good luck with that.
GM: Roll Consciousness, first, you're at -2 HP.
Mordreona: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,2)] => [6,2,1] = 9 vs (15) or less Success! by 6
GM: okay, you're at -2 to hit Singeon because of the shadow haze around him.
Mordreona: (Thats brawling?)
GM: Yep.
Mordreona: Brawling (15) [3d6.skill(15,-2)] => [2,2,2] = 6 vs (13) or less Success! by 7
Mordreona: I want to use a fp too for damage if I may
Singeon: Dodge [3d6.skill(12,-2)] => [4,5,2] = 11 vs (10) or less Failure! by 1
GM: You totally tag him.
Mordreona: (not sure what damage is)
Lenia: "This is so *very* not right."
GM: Mordreona [1d6+2] => [4,2] = (6) versus Singeon [1d6] => [4] = (4)
Narrator: Mordreona lumbers into Singeon, putting as much into the hit as she can.
Singeon: Acrobatics to stay standing [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [4,1,3] = 8 vs (14) or less Success! by 6

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [26] Skeletons )

Mordreona: "We may all die here soon."
Berkun: shoot skeleton 1 in the face...
Lenia: "Berkun! Finish that skeleton! Mrugnak! Singeon called you a cow, I heard him!"
Berkun: [3d6.skill(19,3-5-1)] => [2,4,4] = 10 vs (16) or less Success! by 6
Berkun: after a single step
Mrugnak: 1 is dead isn't he?
Zombie: Dodge [3d6.skill(8,0)] => [4,1,5] = 10 vs (8) or less Failure! by 2
Mrugnak: Do you mean 6?
Berkun: "We can't let the swordsman become one of them...!"
Berkun: yes, I meant that:)
GM: Roll damage.
Berkun: "We have to get him out of here...!"
Lenia: "We have to get him down, first."
Berkun: [1d6+6] => [2,6] = (8) crushing
Narrator: Berkun's arrow cracks off half of the skeleton's head, but it moves on still.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[26]<b> Skeletons
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Berkun: "Right, we'll have to...!"
Zombie: Skeleton 6 sidesteps and cuts at Berkun [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [6,4,1] = 11 vs (14) or less Success! by 3 DA-2/-1
Berkun: dodge, retreat, feverish [3d6.skill(10,3,2)] => 3d6.skill(10,3,2)
Berkun: dodge, retreat, feverish [3d6.skill(10,3,2)] => 3d6.skill(10,3,2)
GM: don't separate the modifiers from each other ,3+2)]
Berkun: dodge, retreat, feverish [3d6.skill(10,3+2)] => [3,6,4] = 13 vs (15) or less Success! by 2
Berkun: okay, got it
Berkun: success
GM: You have to sidestep, but you make it.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

** Mrugnak looks between Undead Singeon and Undead Random Guy. **
Mrugnak: IQ (8) [3d6.skill(8,0)] => [2,4,4] = 10 vs (8) or less Failure! by 2
Mrugnak: Hm.
Mrugnak: The dice gods say I need to rescue Lenia!
Mordreona: "Save me you brute."
Mrugnak: Woops, fair Mordreona needs me!
Lenia: ((Do not. Insult. The hair-trigger-temper. Berserker.))
GM: True that. Bad Temper roll, Mrugnak.
Mrugnak: Already done!
Mordreona: (at least I did not call him a little girl.)
** Mrugnak turns and tries to deek out Singeon with a feint using Huvuded-krossat-i! **
Mrugnak: (( the skeletons basically bounce off my armor anyways. ))
GM: We'll roll it next turn.
Mrugnak: sounds good!

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

Mrugnak: ***
Lenia: Step forward, and cast Shocking Grasp again, because I don't remember if Frostbite works on zombies.
GM: okay.
Lenia: Shocking Grasp: [3d6.skill(17,0)] => [4,1,3] = 8 vs (17) or less Success! by 9 for 2 FP (3d6 damage)
Lenia: ###

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Morderona)

Narrator: Singeon's corpse darts forward, his blade spinning and weaving.
Singeon: Feint at Mrugnak with 1 hand, convert into a cut to the neck, while the off-hand does a defensive feint.
Singeon: Offensive feint [3d6.skill(22,0)] => [3,6,5] = 14 vs (22) or less Success! by 8
Singeon: Cut to the neck [3d6.skill(22,-5-2+1-2)] => [1,2,4] = 7 vs (14) or less Success! by 7 DA-2/-1
Singeon: Defensive feint [3d6.skill(22,0)] => [4,3,3] = 10 vs (22) or less Success! by 12
Mrugnak: (( that's three attacks? ))
GM: Yes?
Mrugnak: (( that's a lot of attacks. ))
GM: Yes, yes it is.
Lenia: ((Rapid Strike with the main-hand, and Dual-Weapon Attack. He's a Weapon Master with effective skill 22, I have no idea why this sort of thing didn't get done more often.))
GM: He does have Dual-Attack at his skill.
Mrugnak: Youc an't combine Rapid STrike and DWA.
GM: Well, because you can't rapid strike and dual-weapon in the same turn.
Mrugnak: That's why they don't get combined more often.
GM: But there's nothing saying that the GM can't give eldritch zombies of high powered swashbucklers the Extra Attack advantage.
Mrugnak: Anyways, resisting Offensive feint with Morningstar skill!
Lenia: ((I thought you just couldn't rapid-strike both hands?))
Lenia: ((Or that.))
Mrugnak: [3d6.skill(22,0)] => [1,5,4] = 10 vs (22) or less Success! by 12
Mrugnak: Resisting Defensive Feint with Morningstar skill! [3d6.skill(22,0)] => [5,6,2] = 13 vs (22) or less Success! by 9
GM: You'll have a -5 to hit him next turn.
Mrugnak: 12 vs 9 = -5?
GM: There's a generic -2 for the shadowy haze.
Mrugnak: ahah! Ok, so Its not that I need to do that more often then :D
GM: start defending or start dying.
** Mrugnak parries with his morningstar! **
Mrugnak: Huvudet-krossat-i (Morningstar) parry [3d6.skill(14,-1)] => [3,3,3] = 9 vs (13) or less Success! by 4
GM: well, it was a good try.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Morderona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Mordreona: Telegraphed swing for the skull, Singeon, I hit him with the hilt of my sword, 1FP for damage.
Mordreona: Shortsword (15) [3d6.skill(15,-1)] => [6,6,1] = 13 vs (14) or less Success! by 1
GM: Roll the attack.
GM: Are you all-out attacking?
Mordreona: no just telegraph.
GM: -7 for the skull, +4 for telegraph, is a miss.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [26] Skeletons )

Mordreona: ((k))
Berkun: step
Berkun: fast draw[3d6] => [1,4,6] = (11) quick shot[3d6] => [5,6,1] = (12)
Berkun: and finish off the skeleton!
Berkun: [3d6.skill(19,3-5-1)] => [1,2,1] = 4 vs (16) or less Critical Success! [B556]
Berkun: *grins*
GM: [3d6.crit_hit()] => [4,5,3] = 12 The blow inflicts normal damage, AND victim drops anything they hold--even if no damage penetrates DR. [B556]
Berkun: [1d6+6] => [2,6] = (8) crushing
Narrator: Berkun's arrow shatter's the skeleton's hand before breaking its spine.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

Mrugnak: 1) resolve that feint!
Mrugnak: [3d6.skill(22,0)] => [2,2,6] = 10 vs (22) or less Success! by 12
Singeon: [3d6.skill(22,-12)] => [3,4,2] = 9 vs (10) or less Success! by 1
Mrugnak: RAWR
Mrugnak: Oh. damn.
Mrugnak: You did the -12 there. I didn't win by lots and lots qq. :D
Narrator: Singeon and Mrugnak meet in a whirling clash of steel and chains.
Lenia: ((TWO DELVERS ENTER ONE DELVER LEAVES.))
Mrugnak: 2) OK, my turn! attacking! morningstar to the leg!
GM: ((Not if I can help it))
Mrugnak: Total penalty -7 (feint -3, shaddowy icky -2, leg -2)
GM: okay.
Mrugnak: Huvudet-krossat-i (Morningstar) [3d6.skill(22,-7)] => [6,3,6] = 15 vs (15) or less Success! by 0
Mrugnak: hattah! (he promptly parries, I'm sure)
Singeon: AcroDodge [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [6,5,6] = 17 vs (15) or less Critical Failure! [B556]
Singeon: LUCK!
Singeon: AcroDodge [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [5,4,6] = 15 vs (15) or less Success! by 0
Singeon: LUCK!
Mrugnak: OR falls on his butt.
Singeon: AcroDodge [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [6,3,2] = 11 vs (15) or less Success! by 4
Mrugnak: bastard.
Singeon: Slip forward and dodge [3d6.skill(12,2+1)] => [1,3,5] = 9 vs (15) or less Success! by 6
Mrugnak: So he's in close combat then?
Narrator: Mrugnak's flail shreds the soles of Singeon's boots as he jumps over it.
GM: Yes, but you can still move.
Mrugnak: That's fine! :D

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

Lenia: I'm not entirely clear - if I move into the hex Singeon just vacated, and whack him, is it runaround or no?
GM: It's a run-around if you start in front of him, and you're in front of him now.
Lenia: Right.
Lenia: Step forward to flank, all-out (committed), 1 FP (determined), deceptive -10/-5 to the torso.
Lenia: (Of Singeon, obv.)
GM: you're at -2 for attacking into close combat and -2 for the haze.
GM: So that's -8, I think?
Lenia: Then it has to be -8/-4, since I can't reduce effective skill past 10.
Lenia: Staff: [3d6.skill(14,+4+4-8-2-2)] => [5,6,6] = 17 vs (10) or less Critical Failure! [B556]
Lenia: Luck.
Lenia: Staff: [3d6.skill(14,+4+4-8-2-2)] => [4,2,4] = 10 vs (10) or less Success! by 0
Lenia: Staff: [3d6.skill(14,+4+4-8-2-2)] => [6,5,1] = 12 vs (10) or less Failure! by 2
Lenia: I will accept 'success by 0'. Defend at -6?
GM: What is 1 FP for Determined, exactly?
Lenia: +4 to hit.
GM: It's not in Campaigns p357 or MA p 131.
Lenia: O.o
GM: So defend at -4, then. Okay.
Lenia: Yeah, clearly.
Mrugnak: yeah, you have problems using extra effort for precision.
Lenia: Em, is that an optional thing we cooked up?
Mrugnak: No, it's something I've denied every time you've tried it :D
Lenia: o.O
Lenia: So defend at -4, then.
Singeon: Parries in close combat [3d6.skill(17,-2-2-2)] => [4,4,2] = 10 vs (11) or less Success! by 1
Narrator: One of Singeon's blades intercepts Lenia's staff.

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Morderona)

Lenia: Le sigh.
Mrugnak: I can't see Lenia.
Singeon: Reverse grip his left hand weapon as a free action [3d6.skill(22,-6)] => [6,2,2] = 10 vs (16) or less Success! by 6
Lenia: Under a skeleton.
Mrugnak: Aha! there she are!
Singeon: Stab Mrugnak in the chinks of his armor with the left hand saber [3d6.skill(22,-8+1-4)] => [3,5,5] = 13 vs (11) or less Failure! by 2 DA-2/-1
Lenia: At least dying hasn't shaken his Overconfidence...
Mordreona: (LOL)
Singeon: Try it again. Stab Mrugnak in the chinks of his armor with the left hand saber [3d6.skill(22,-8+1-4)] => [6,6,3] = 15 vs (11) or less Failure! by 4 DA-2/-1
Singeon: Feint Defensively with right-hand weapon [3d6.skill(22,-4)] => [2,4,1] = 7 vs (18) or less Success! by 11

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Morderona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Mordreona: Step and Telegraphed AoA swing for the skull, I hit him with the hilt of my sword, 1FP for damage.
Mordreona: Shortsword (15) [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [4,5,6] = 15 vs (15) or less Success! by 0
Singeon: Dodge [3d6.skill(12,2)] => [2,3,5] = 10 vs (14) or less Success! by 4

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Berkun: fast draw[3d6] => [2,6,4] = (12) quick shot[3d6] => [3,3,5] = (11)
Berkun: aaaand... deceptive shot(-2/1), cutting arrow, leg
Berkun: and poor Singeon will, maybe, be less able to move around
GM: another -2 and -2 to attack because of the haze and close combat.
Berkun: how much does a leg shot subtract?
GM: -2.
GM: So -6... and -4 more for shooting through Mrugnak!
GM: okay, -2 more, then.
Berkun: what if I take a step like this?
GM: -2 for partial cover, best you can do while you're behind Mrugnak.
Berkun: [3d6.skill(19,3-5-1-2-2-2)] => [6,1,4] = 11 vs (10) or less Failure! by 1
Berkun: right
GM: hit Mrugnak [3d6.skill(9,0)] => [2,3,1] = 6 vs (9) or less Success! by 3
Berkun: damnit
GM: You shoot Mrugnak in the back. can he dodge that?
Mrugnak: Yep!
Berkun: [1d6+6] => [4,6] = (10) cutting
Mordreona: Nice.
Mrugnak: Dodge (10) [3d6.skill(9,-3-2)] => [1,3,6] = 10 vs (4) or less Failure! by 6
Mrugnak: Nope!
Mrugnak: (yay encumberance!)
GM: 10 cutting damage before armor, 3 hits after?
Mrugnak: kay!
GM: wait - Mrugnak is wearing bronze plate with DR+1, he should only have a total DR7. so 4 hits.
GM: Still, stressful.
GM: Hey, Mrugnak's turn.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

** Mrugnak howls as the blood flows down his back. **
Mordreona: "Glad I did not do that."
Mrugnak: So it's -4 for each yard of reach to attack with a not close combat weapon?
Mrugnak: or -6?
Lenia: -4 for each yard of maximum reach.
GM: -4 per yard, -1 damage per yard swinging.
Mrugnak: Piffle.
GM: oversized limbs don't count.
Mrugnak: Yup!
** Mrugnak SMASHES SINGEON WITH HIS MORNINGSTAR. **
Lenia: Also, getting yourself out of close combat would make it easier for us to hit him.
Mrugnak: With great emphasis. Sorry, caps.
Lenia: Just saying.
Mrugnak: Except I can't retreat righ tnow :D
GM: Beat his defensive feint first.
Mrugnak: [3d6.skill(22,0)] => [4,6,1] = 11 vs (22) or less Success! by 11
GM: yeah, okay.
Mrugnak: All Out Attack, Determined, Morningstar, meet Singeon's torso. -6/-3
GM: you're at a next, uhm you figure it out.
Lenia: +4, -4, -6, -2
GM: thanks.
Mrugnak: ALL-OUT ATTACK: Determined (+4 to hit melee; +1 ranged); move up to 1/2 (forward only); no defend {B365}, Huvudet-krossat-i (Morningstar) [3d6.skill(22,+4-4-6-2)] => [1,6,2] = 9 vs (14) or less Success! by 5
Singeon: AcroDodge [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [2,6,5] = 13 vs (15) or less Success! by 2
Singeon: Sidestep and Dodge! [3d6.skill(12,2-3)] => [6,1,6] = 13 vs (11) or less Failure! by 2
Singeon: With the sidestep he makes it!
Mrugnak: Isn't that the +2 in there?
Mrugnak: Oh, no.
Mrugnak: That's acrododge, never mind!
Singeon: +2 for Acro, +2 for Side.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

Mordreona: ((my comp seems to be crashing slowly))
Lenia: 1 FP for an extra step so I'm not attacking past Mordreona, All-out (determined) for Singeon's torso, deceptive -6/-3.
GM: okay.
Lenia: Staff: [3d6.skill(14,+4-2-2-6)] => [1,4,6] = 11 vs (8) or less Failure! by 3
Lenia: Huh. Didn't have that second -2, but doesn't matter.

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Mordreona)

Singeon: Cut Mordreona with his right-hand saber [3d6.skill(22,0)] => [1,2,6] = 9 vs (22) or less Success! by 13
Lenia: She AoAed, IIRC.
Mordreona: Short Sword*Parry [3d6.skill(11,0)] => [1,6,5] = 12 vs (11) or less Failure! by 1
Mordreona: ((true))
Singeon: Step into Mrugnak's hex. Telegraphed stab to the chinks in the armor [3d6.skill(22,4-8)] => [3,6,3] = 12 vs (18) or less Success! by 6
Singeon: Damage to Mordreona [2d6+2] => [6,2,2] = (10) cutting vs DR3.
GM: Roll HT for stun.
Mordreona: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,2)] => [5,2,6] = 13 vs (15) or less Success! by 2
Singeon: Damage to Mrugnak [1d6+3] => [4,3] = (7) IM vs DR 4
Mordreona: ((puts me at -12))
GM: Yes, you may want to reconsider fighting Singeon.
Singeon: Defensive feint with left-hand saber [3d6.skill(22,0)] => [3,2,4] = 9 vs (22) or less Success! by 13
Berkun: damn...
** Mrugnak is below 1/3 HP, not that it matters much while berserking. **
Mrugnak: Defensive feint vs who?

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Mordreona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Singeon: (Mrugnak, of course!)
Lenia: Singeon moved, yes?
Mordreona: I stumble back AoD, starting for the door.
GM: Yes, thanks.
GM: Roll for consciousness.
Mordreona: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,2)] => [3,4,2] = 9 vs (15) or less Success! by 6
Mordreona: ###
GM: okay.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Berkun: Berkun moves into a better position
GM: Draw and load an arrow?
Berkun: yeah
Berkun: fast draw[3d6] => [2,4,3] = (9)
Lenia: ((And quick-draws an arrow, quick-readies it, and fires? Because he's Heroic, he can do that kind of thing. >.>))
Berkun: quick shot [3d6] => [1,5,1] = (7)
Mordreona: ((afk a min, I just run as fast as I can for the door))
Berkun: I can't fire:)
Berkun: if I moved
Lenia: Can, too.
Berkun: unless I'd do AOA
GM: yes you can, you just lose your accuracy bonus.
Mrugnak: You can move and attack with no penalties.
Mrugnak: You're a Heroic Archer.
Mrugnak: (well, ok, you loose a bonus)
Lenia: Heroic Archers can do Move and Attack with no -- what they said.
Berkun: right...
Berkun: but I moved more than half of my speed
Berkun: so that's 'move' not 'move and attack'
GM: So?
Lenia: No, that's move and attack.
Lenia: Half move is for AoA. :D
Berkun: ah, good
Berkun: mistake, true
Berkun: so, I shoot
Berkun: leg, cutting arrow
GM: -1 for range, -1 for loading, -2 for close combat, -2 for hazy, -2 for target is -8.
Berkun: do I get cover modifiers?
GM: not any longer.
Berkun: [3d6.skill(19,-8)] => [2,2,6] = 10 vs (11) or less Success! by 1
Berkun: aha
GM: Nice.
Singeon: Dodge [3d6.skill(12,0)] => [6,5,5] = 16 vs (12) or less Failure! by 4
Berkun: ha
Berkun: damage? or does he use luck?
Narrator: Berkun tenses, then sends an arrow through Singeon's leg.
Berkun: [1d6+6] => [1,6] = (7) cutting
GM: I'm not even sure he can use luck.
GM: He has DR4 leg armor, so you don't cut off his leg.
Lenia: Don't think so.
Berkun: well, first he runs around others, then makes a quick but accurate shot...
Berkun: right
GM: you need to 9 damage (past armor) to cripple his leg.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

Mordreona: ((back))
Berkun: "We can't leave him here... not like this!"
Lenia: "We're not going to."
Berkun: "Grab him... take his weapons away!"
Mordreona: "kill him again."
Mrugnak: Oh hey.
Mrugnak: 9 lb morning star, fencing weapons vs flail.
Mrugnak: Uh, he can't parry me at all.
Mrugnak: Unless he does a cross parry.
GM: yes, and?
Mrugnak: And even then, he risks breaking weapons.
GM: He hasn't been - he's been dodging.
Lenia: He's been dodging because of that.
Mrugnak: OK, just a bit of a revelation to myself.
Mrugnak: Anyhoo! same thing as last turn, only I turn to face him first.
GM: defensive feint at -13.
Mrugnak: [3d6.skill(22,-13)] => [1,5,6] = 12 vs (9) or less Failure! by 3
** Mrugnak conks Singeon with his flail, determinedly! -6/-3 [3d6.skill(22,+4-4-2)] => [5,3,6] = 14 vs (20) or less Success! by 6 **
Mrugnak: there's supposed to be another -6 in there but it worked anyways.
GM: yep.
Mrugnak: uh, no.
Mrugnak: Wait,
Mrugnak: No, -3 for the feint.
Mrugnak: Missed!
Singeon: "gurgle!" Singeon chortles, black blood flowing from his ruined throat.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

Lenia: 1 FP for extra step, flank Singeon, AoA (determined), deceptive -6/-3.
Lenia: Staff: [3d6.skill(14,+4-2-6)] => [5,2,5] = 12 vs (10) or less Failure! by 2
Lenia: Son of a...
Lenia: ###

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Mordreona)

Singeon: Reverse his other blade [3d6.skill(22,-6)] => [3,2,1] = 6 vs (16) or less Critical Success! by 10 [B556]
Singeon: Stab Mrugnak in the vitals through the chinks in his armor 3 times [3d6.skill(22,-10+4)] => [6,6,3] = 15 vs (16) or less Success! by 1 [3d6.skill(22,-10+4)] => [6,1,3] = 10 vs (16) or less Success! by 6 [3d6.skill(22,-10+4)] => [4,6,1] = 11 vs (16) or less Success! by 5 all telegraphed.
Singeon: Damage is [1d6-1] => [5,-1] = (4) [1d6-1] => [4,-1] = (3) [1d6-1] => [4,-1] = (3) after armor but before tripling.
Singeon: 30 points.
Lenia: *twitch*
GM: Does that actually do anything?
Lenia: No.
Lenia: But *twitch* all the same.
Mordreona: ((do you get dr it hit in "chinks"?))
Lenia: ((Half DR))
GM: Half DR, and Tough skin has no chinks.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Mordreona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Mordreona: Turn and stagger off for the door.
GM: Good plan.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Berkun: move and try to draw, load and shoot
GM: Go for it.
Mordreona: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,2)] => [2,4,2] = 8 vs (15) or less Success! by 7
Berkun: fast draw [3d6] => [6,3,5] = (14)
Berkun: quick shot[3d6] => [6,5,4] = (15)
Berkun: and... bodkin arrow aimed at leg
GM: okay, same penalties as last time.
Mrugnak: Actually, I still make HT checks for consciousness, but at +4
Berkun: OK
Berkun: [3d6.skill(19,-8)] => [5,2,2] = 9 vs (11) or less Success! by 2
Berkun: right
Mrugnak: (( sorry, just read that. ))
Singeon: Dodge [3d6.skill(12,0)] => [2,1,1] = 4 vs (12) or less Critical Success! [B556]
Mrugnak: (( and death, same +4 bonus. ))
Narrator: He easily jumps over your arrow.
Berkun: too bad

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

Mordreona: ((Fast for a dead guy.))
Mrugnak: Consciousness check for passing 0:
Mrugnak: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,+4)] => [4,5,1] = 10 vs (17) or less Success! by 7
Mrugnak: All Out Feint And Attack Singeon In The Leg.
GM: okay. you're at -4 for the feint.
Mrugnak: What feint? He stabbed me 3 times.
Berkun: darn, it's getting interesting...
GM: for your feint attempt, I mean.
Mrugnak: ?
Mrugnak: Oh, right.
Mrugnak: Close combat.
Mrugnak: [3d6.skill(22,-4)] => [4,5,4] = 13 vs (18) or less Success! by 5
Singeon: Read the feint [3d6.skill(22,-5)] => [1,6,4] = 11 vs (17) or less Success! by 6
Berkun: undead Singeon is quite dangerous
Mrugnak: Singeon was quite dangerous alive.
GM: Truth.
Lenia: He was just crippled by having to be flashy and impressive rather than careful and dangerous. >.>
Mrugnak: Morningstar to the leg! -4 for CC, -2 for leg, -2/1 DA!
Mrugnak: Huvudet-krossat-i (Morningstar) [3d6.skill(22,-4-2-2)] => [2,6,2] = 10 vs (14) or less Success! by 4
GM: go for it
Berkun: a fast swordsman is dangerous against us even more than fodder, also
Mrugnak: ... -2 for darkness.
GM: you missed the -2 for hazy, but hit anyway.
Singeon: AcroDodge [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [5,1,2] = 8 vs (15) or less Success! by 7
Singeon: Dodge and sidestep [3d6.skill(12,2+2-1)] => [3,4,4] = 11 vs (15) or less Success! by 4

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

Lenia: Step forward; AoA (determined) to the torso, deceptive -4/-2.
GM: okay.
Lenia: Staff: [3d6.skill(14,+4-2-4)] => [1,6,2] = 9 vs (12) or less Success! by 3
Lenia: Now he gets to parry!
Lenia: Because -2 doesn't really slow Singeon down. >.>
Singeon: Parry [3d6.skill(17,-2-2)] => [1,4,3] = 8 vs (13) or less Success! by 5
Lenia: And armed parries don't trigger melee spells. >.<

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Mordreona)

Lenia: ###
Singeon: Unreverse grip both swords [3d6.skill(22,-6)] => [6,5,3] = 14 vs (16) or less Success! by 2 [3d6.skill(22,-6)] => [5,1,5] = 11 vs (16) or less Success! by 5
Singeon: Step to the side and stab Mrugnak a lot (vital chinks, telegraphed) [3d6.skill(22,-10+4)] => [3,6,4] = 13 vs (16) or less Success! by 3 [3d6.skill(22,-10+4)] => [3,1,3] = 7 vs (16) or less Success! by 9 [3d6.skill(22,-10+4)] => [5,5,2] = 12 vs (16) or less Success! by 4
Singeon: Damage is [1d6-1] => [3,-1] = (2) [1d6-1] => [4,-1] = (3) [1d6-1] => [6,-1] = (5) tripled after DR.
Singeon: another 30 points. Mrugnak rolls against death.
Mrugnak: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,+4)] => [1,5,2] = 8 vs (17) or less Success! by 9

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Mordreona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Mordreona: Keep moving for the door and go after my last healing potion.
GM: Are you readying the potion?
Mordreona: Not if I have to stop.
GM: okay.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Mrugnak: (( ping? ))
GM: waiting for Pawel.
Mrugnak: (( making sure I didn't drop offline. ))
Berkun: no,I had to go away for just a moment
Berkun: Berkun readies and loads his bow, but doesn't move
Berkun: fast draw [3d6] => [4,5,2] = (11) load[3d6] => [6,4,2] = (12)
Berkun: he loads a bodkin
GM: okay, you've got the bow readied and can take an aim maneuver if you want.
Berkun: and done

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

Mordreona: "Shoot him in the head!!!"
Berkun: yes, I aim
Berkun: and I am for the vitals
Mrugnak: Still here! Turn to face the annoying little flea, All Out Feint And Attack Him In The Arm.
Mrugnak: Feint: [3d6.skill(22,0)] => [3,6,2] = 11 vs (22) or less Success! by 11
Lenia: ((If I move four hexes straight south, am I in a back hex or a flank hex as far as singeon, facing north, is concerned?))
Singeon: Feint defense [3d6.skill(22,-11)] => [3,3,5] = 11 vs (11) or less Success! by 0
whispering to Lenia, Back hex, but he gets an armed intercept attempt when you move past him.
Mrugnak: Attack to the arm! -2 for darkness, -2 for arm, -8/-4 for DA, effective skill of 10!
Mrugnak: [3d6.skill(22,-2-2-8)] => [1,1,3] = 5 vs (10) or less Success! by 5
Singeon: AcroDodge [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [2,6,4] = 12 vs (15) or less Success! by 3
Mrugnak: Hey, can I buy that up to a crit?
GM: yes.
Mrugnak: Sure, I'll take it. Right arm, for reference.
GM: okay.
Mrugnak: [3d6.crit_hit()] => [5,3,5] = 13 If any damage penetrates DR, treat as major wound. See [B420] for major wounds. [B556]
GM: Roll damage.
Mrugnak: Snrk. It'll be a major wound anyways.
Mrugnak: Huvudet-krossat-i (Morningstar) [4d6+3] => [5,2,2,5,3] = (17) cr (Armor Divisor 2)
GM: Damage is 15 after DR.
Mrugnak: ***
Singeon: Drop blade when arm is crippled.
Narrator: Mrugnak's flail slams into Singeon, shoving him back and breaking his armor. He drops his blade.
Narrator: Black blood sheathes his right arm, and it straightens again. He grabs at his sword.
Lenia: "Oh, you have GOT to be kidding me.
Singeon: DX check to catch his blade before it falls [3d6.skill(15,-6+1)] => [5,1,4] = 10 vs (10) or less Success! by 0
GM: Anything else?
Mrugnak: I already ***'d
GM: oh, okay.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

Lenia: If Mrugnak stops berserking, does he fall over?
GM: nah.
GM: maybe.
GM: who knows?
Mrugnak: Depends on a series of HT checks.
Lenia: "Mrugnak! We have to retreat! We can't kill him! Fall back!" Leadership, to give him a self-control roll.
Lenia: Any penalty?
GM: No.
Lenia: Leadership: [3d6.skill(20,0)] => [4,3,4] = 11 vs (20) or less Success! by 9
GM: None that would matter.
Mordreona: ((what is my max speed given my wounds?))
GM: 3 yds/round.
Narrator: Mrugnak calms down, mostly.
** Lenia pulls at Mrugnak's arm to encourage him to get the hell out of here. **

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Mordreona)

Singeon: Reverse blades [3d6.skill(22,-6)] => [2,6,4] = 12 vs (16) or less Success! by 4 [3d6.skill(22,-6)] => [2,4,2] = 8 vs (16) or less Success! by 8
Singeon: Move into close combat with Mrugnak and stab him repeatedly, chinks in the armor [3d6.skill(9,0)] => [1,3,5] = 9 vs (9) or less Success! by 0 [3d6.skill(9,0)] => [6,3,4] = 13 vs (9) or less Failure! by 4 [3d6.skill(9,0)] => [2,3,1] = 6 vs (9) or less Success! by 3
Lenia: Sacrificial Feverish Dodge: [3d6.skill(9,-1+2)] => [3,5,6] = 14 vs (10) or less Failure! by 4
Lenia: Luck.
Lenia: Sacrificial Feverish Dodge: [3d6.skill(9,-1+2)] => [2,5,6] = 13 vs (10) or less Failure! by 3
Lenia: Sacrificial Feverish Dodge: [3d6.skill(9,-1+2)] => [4,4,1] = 9 vs (10) or less Success! by 1
GM: The heck?
Berkun: sorry, what is 'reversing blades' needed for?
Lenia: I'm getting in the way.
GM: He was going into close combat again.
GM: so, 1 shot hits you, or both?
Lenia: One, I think, unless you're feeling generous.
GM: okay. not particularly.
Lenia: Yeah, it's just a single dodge.
Singeon: Damage to Mrugnak [1d6-1] => [3,-1] = (2)
Singeon: tripled for 6! Death check!
Mrugnak: SURVIVAL CHECK: [3d6.skill(13,+4)] => [6,5,2] = 13 vs (17) or less Success! by 4
Singeon: Damage to Lenia [1d6-2] => [4,-2] = (2)
Singeon: 4 damage to Lenia after armor.
Mrugnak: Agh, no +4 any more, not berserking. Survival by 0.
Lenia: Is that 'accounting for DR' or did he just get a lot weaker? Ah, okay.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Mordreona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Mordreona: Keep moving for the door.
Mordreona: ###
GM: Right, right.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Mordreona: ((sorry afk again, I keep going for the exit. If I make it I hide and drink my healing potion.))
Berkun: move and fire a bodkin into his vitals...
Berkun: I had a round of aim before
Berkun: what will the modifiers be?
GM: you lose it on the move, unless you want to Giant Step and spend 1 fatigue.
Berkun: sure do
Berkun: I can spare 1 more point
GM: +2 aim, +3 acc, -2 target, -2 haze, -2 close combat... that's it.
Berkun: [3d6.skill
GM: any deceptive shot penalty you want to take.
Berkun: -4/2
Berkun: [3d6.skill(19,2+3-2-2-2-4)] => [5,3,1] = 9 vs (14) or less Success! by 5
Singeon: Dodge [3d6.skill(12,-2)] => [4,5,5] = 14 vs (10) or less Failure! by 4
Berkun: [1d6+6] => [6,6] = (12) piercing to the leg
Narrator: Berkun leaps forward, shooting another arrow into Singeon's corpse.
Berkun: with armor divisor 2
GM: actually, bodkin to the vitals, you said...
Berkun: "You two run to the light!"
Berkun: vitals
Lenia: "I don't think hurting him is going to work."
Berkun: right, that's what I said
Mrugnak: Bodkin is ad 2
GM: yes, you hit him, I'm recording damage.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

Mrugnak: but yeah, you said leg there in your damage.
Mrugnak: SURVIVAL CHECK: [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [6,4,5] = 15 vs (13) or less Failure! by 2 CONSCIOUSNESS CHECK: [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [6,4,1] = 11 vs (13) or less Success! by 2
Mrugnak: Dead!
Lenia: Ack.
GM: Mortally injured, technically.
Berkun: I mean I said it earlier. then I made a mistake
GM: I think.
Mrugnak: I thought that was failure by 0?
Berkun: will make a nice undead
GM: Failure by 1-2 is mortal injury, p423.
GM: How can you fail by 0?
Mrugnak: I dunno. I'm tired. >.>
Berkun: ha
GM: Why are you rolling survival anyway?
Berkun: well, we still have fire and acid
Mrugnak: Because I"M NOT BERSERKING ANY MORE.
GM: You didn't take any damage since your last check.
Mrugnak: And?
Mrugnak: I'm not berserking. Once I snap out, I have to make a survival check if I'm still in death check territory.
Mrugnak: Ditto with consciousness
Lenia: You haven't taken damage, you haven't acted, no survival roll needed?
Lenia: Oh.
GM: Campaigns, p419. Consciousness checks are every round, survival checks are every HP damage.
Mrugnak: Once you snap out of the berserk
state, all your wounds immediately
affect you. Roll at normal HT to see
whether you remain conscious and
alive.

Mrugnak: Page 124, berserking.
GM: You checked when he hit you for 6 damage, moving you from -56 to -62.
GM: Hmm.
GM: I see.
GM: Okay. CP for a reroll?
Lenia: He snapped out before going to -62, on my action, yes?
Mrugnak: I'm not really sure the point of dying next turn when he ginsus me to pieces.
Lenia: CP for a reroll, and panicked retreat.
Mrugnak: 3 hexes.
Mrugnak: he still ginsus me to pieces.
Lenia: Fiat, we lose some CP, and we gtfo.
GM: You kill him this turn when he can't retreat or AcroDodge?
Mrugnak: how? I'm at extreme penalties, and then I have to faint/die for acting.
Mordreona: (back))
GM: what penalties? HPT.
Mrugnak: uh, 1/2 HT, and 1/2 Move for being 200% dead?
Mrugnak: 1/2 ST?
Mrugnak: rather,
GM: Fatigue and hits don't effect weapon damage.
GM: Never have.
GM: Your choice.
Narrator: Mrugnak comes out of his rage and drops to the ground, bleeding into the floor.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

GM: Lenia?
Lenia: I have no good options. Committed attack, deceptive -4/2, for Singeon because I need to discharge the bloody Melee spell before I can cast anything else anyway.
GM: you're at -8 for shock, aren't you?
Lenia: ...
Lenia: Right.
Lenia: Step back, AoD (Parry)

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Morderona)

Singeon: Step and attack Berkun [3d6.skill(22,0)] => [6,5,5] = 16 vs (22) or less Success! by 6 [3d6.skill(22,0)] => [4,1,3] = 8 vs (22) or less Success! by 14 [3d6.skill(22,0)] => [6,5,1] = 12 vs (22) or less Success! by 10
Narrator: Singeon's corpse steps past Mrugnak's body and cuts into Berkun with multiple slashes.
Berkun: argh
GM: You can defend.
Berkun: that's 1 parry and 2 dodges... retreat + FP on each defense
Berkun: is this ok?
GM: You have to sidestep to avoid the corpse behind you, but otherwise you're good.
Berkun: ok
Berkun: what do I use to parry with a bow?
Berkun: or should I just do 3 dodges?
GM: half skill +3 - it's good to be a heroic archer.
Berkun: oh, good
Lenia: ((And a weapon master - so reduced penalty for multiple parries. Remind me to try Scout again sometime.))
Berkun: [3d6.skill(11,1+1+2)
Berkun: [3d6.skill(11,1+1+2)] => [2,3,5] = 10 vs (15) or less Success! by 5
Berkun: parried
Berkun: now two dodges
Berkun: [3d6.skill(10,3+2)] => [2,2,3] = 7 vs (15) or less Success! by 8
Berkun: [3d6.skill(10,3+2)] => [4,4,6] = 14 vs (15) or less Success! by 1
Berkun: I made it

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Morderona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Mordreona: Runs away.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Berkun: Berkun defends himself with all his ability, using his bow like a fighting staff as he's pushed back by the attacks
Berkun: runs away as well!
Berkun: and while running, reaches for alchemist fire bottle
GM: Do you guys just want to make a panicked retreat?
Berkun: will Singeon pursue?
GM: Panicked Retreat allows *everyone* to get away freely.
GM: Even Mrugnak.
Berkun: in this case, OK
Mrugnak: ...?
Lenia: 2 questions:
Lenia: 1, does Charisma count on Divine Intervention? I'm expecting a 'no'.
GM: No.
Lenia: 2, have I got enough CP unspent to buy a critsuccess on divine intervention?
GM: Yes.
Lenia: _
GM: Everyone has like 8 CP, at least, at this point.
Lenia: ((Nobody but me will get that.))
Mrugnak: Get what?
GM: The little " _ "
Lenia: The _ thing. Divine Intervention: [3d6.skill(16,-10)] => [2,3,4] = 9 vs (6) or less Failure! by 3
Lenia: Buy critsuccess.
GM: 3 CP spent.
Mordreona: ((sorry, I crashed))
Narrator: Lenia shrieks out a heartfelt but unintelligible prayer.
Narrator: Discordant noise fills the tomb. A voice as deep as the grave booms out: "At last I have found you, Singeon the Despoiler. Your torment will be eternal." A huge figure, easily 100 feet tall, steps into the room and reaches down. It grabs Singeon's corpse and pulls it into the air, stuffing it into one of many mouths.
Mrugnak: (( wb ))
Narrator: With an angry burst of red and black spark, the giant figure, and Singeon's corpse, disappears.
Lenia: "... ... ... ... An elder god really was chasing after him to torment him for a thousand years. What are the odds?"
Mordreona: ((I hope I did not see that.))
GM: nope, everyone saw that, even Mrugnak.
GM: Who is still in bad, bad shape but no longer mortally wounded.
Berkun: ...
Berkun: wow
Mrugnak: Divine Interventions are kind of awesome like that, even when they're terrifying.
Mordreona: I move out into the sun and drink my healing potion.
Mrugnak: Remind me to not annoy the nymph.
Lenia: "Berkun, collect all the thigh and upper arm-bones from the skeletons and haul them outside. If you can't bury them, put them in a sack. Mordreona, get back to camp and try not to bleed to death before I get there. Mrugnak... I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to get you out of here, so you and I are just going to take it *real* slow when you wake up and everything is going to be okay."
GM: Good plans.
Berkun: "Good... but what was that thing you called?"
Berkun: Berkun shivers
Mrugnak: Don't try to help him walk, he may lean on you.
Lenia: "It's probably best not to ask."
GM: Mrugnak can stumble outside before passing out, most likely. It's only 24 yards. Might take him a trip or two.
Berkun: Berkun starts dismantling the skeletons, then takes time to gather his arrows. he doesn't stray too far from others, though
Mordreona: Best hurry out of there before more show up."
Berkun: "I won't."
** Lenia pulls bandages out and tries to figure out where to start on Mrugnak. **
GM: Mordreona passes out when she gets outside even with her healing potion.
Mordreona: ((Ah.. no more pain.))
** Lenia isn't crying! Honest! **
GM: Oh: important note: all that was left behind of Singeon was his boots, and his swords.
Lenia: ((This is two game sessions - for different games, mind - in a row where we've had to decide what to do with a dead man's boots.))
Mrugnak: (( If it's helpful at all, Mrugnak has a healing potion! ))
Berkun: argh...
Berkun: I still have potions too
Mrugnak: Or two, I think.
GM: We'll assume you guys get out of the tomb, summon Ricka with the mule, and stretcher Mrugnak back to camp.
Lenia: I think we'll end up saving them and taking advantage of camp to heal up.
GM: And then rest there for, I don't know, a week or so.
Mordreona: ((I could use some nice boots.))
Mrugnak: Plus side, I heal 3 HP per day.
** Lenia collects the swords and boots before leaving. She is a delver. **
Mrugnak: [3*7] => 21
Lenia: You heal a lot more than 3 HP a day.
Mrugnak: Well, yes.
GM: Okay, I'm calling it for a night.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.