FANDOM


Narrator: The delvers stand outside what they believe is truly the Tomb of the Bloody Baron. They have just partially destroyed a brick wall to allow enough space for Mrugnak to squeeze through.
Narrator: Ahead of them is a hallway of solid stone. The wall are painted with elaborate art of the Baron's life.
GM: What are you doing?
Mordreona: "Best let me go in first."
Berkun: "Looks less fake this time..." Berkun nods
** Mordreona starts in. **
Mordreona: Looking for traps.
GM: Move your token. Okay.
** Lenia pokes around the wall with her staff. "I just hope it's not quite so lacking in energy farther in." **
Singeon: I'll follow behind Mordreona
Berkun: Berkun stands to cover Mordreona in case she is attacked
Lenia: ((I see only black.))
Singeon: Thats better
Mordreona: ((1 sec.))
Lenia: ((Excellent!))
Mordreona: Traps/TL3 (14) [3d6.skill(14,0)] => [2,6,4] = 12 vs (14) or less Success! by 2
whispering to Singeon, As you enter the hallway, you notice there are large stones missing from the walls, up near the ceiling.
whispering to Mordreona, As you enter the hallway, you notice there are large stones missing from the walls, up near the ceiling.
Lenia: I fall in behind Singeon and Berkun, leaving Mrugnak to bring up the rear.
Narrator: Mordreona's light briefly goes out as she steps through the doorspace, and then comes back on as she steps a few feet further in.
Mrugnak: "Dat good."
Lenia: "That very good."
Mordreona: "Hmm, keep an eye on the tops of the walls guys."
GM: Lenia, you're in a no-mana zone. Take damage.
Lenia: After a minute?
Lenia: It's a Dependency, not a weakness.
Mordreona: I go slow.
GM: Oh! Okay. You're right. Just jump across and you're good.
** Mordreona keeps moving in. **
Lenia: ((I'm stuck under Mrugnak.))
Narrator: Moving carefully Mordreona scouts ahead.
Mordreona: "Come on guys, looks safe..."
Narrator: The hallways ends at a pair of double doors, made of heavy wood and bound with iron.
** Mordreona Looks for traps. **
Mrugnak: "Len-ie is blocking my way."
Singeon: "Doors... what treachery is this?"
Mordreona: Traps/TL3 (14) [3d6.skill(14,0)] => [5,1,5] = 11 vs (14) or less Success! by 3
Lenia: ((I can't move my token. It's under Mrugnak.))
whispering to Mordreona, You can't find any traps.
Lenia: ((Thanks))
Berkun: Berkun just shrugs, relaxes for a moment and then resumes his ready position.
** Mordreona tries to open the doors. **
Narrator: As Mordreona carefully examines the door, there is a sharp chittering from above. Dogsized bodies jump down and surround the delvers!
GM: Hey, you're under attack. Let's see...
Mordreona: "Crap."
GM: (ie, talk amongst yourselves but don't tell me what you're doing!)
** Singeon is real secretive about his actions so even the GM will be caught unaware **
Mordreona: "Hope they do not explode."
Singeon: Friends, There are stones missing from the walls, up near the ceiling.
Singeon: We should beware.
Lenia: "Those aren't stones."
whispering to Lenia, These look like fiendish rats. They bite, pierce through armor, and poison people. They're strong and fast but cowardly.
Mordreona: "Thought I pointed that out, sorry."
Singeon: ((I just realized I had a whisper, god knows for how long it was there))
whispering to Mordreona, These look like fiendish rats. They bite, pierce through armor, and poison people. They're strong and fast but cowardly.
Mordreona: "I hate rats, fiendish rats are the worst."
Mrugnak: "Rust rats! Dey eat weapons! Youse got to punch them!"
GM: Sorry, there was some confusion there.
Mordreona: "No poison."
GM: Okay, any questions before we begin?
Lenia: "Poisonous, yes. Weapon-eating, no. Honestly, everyone thinks they're an expert."
Singeon: "What is the secret for a good relationship?"
Berkun: Yes, assuming I'd use my manticore spike as an improvised weapon, what would the stats be?
Mordreona: (( I see no rats on the map.))
Berkun: like a small knife or less?
Mordreona: ((Now I see Them))
GM: Sure, it's a long knife.
Berkun: okay.

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Mordreona)

Singeon: I kick the mf in front of me.
Singeon: Is there a penalty?
GM: They're size -1.
Singeon: Attack: Kick (14): [3d6.skill(14,-1)] => [3,1,2] = 6 vs (13) or less Success! by 7
Rats!: Dodges [3d6.skill(10,0)] => [2,4,2] = 8 vs (10) or less Success! by 2
Singeon: "touche, rat!"
Singeon: ###
Narrator: The furry beast nimbly avoids Singeon's kick.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Mordreona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

** Mordreona Run s for the door using acrobatics. **
GM: ((actually, Touche means "touch" - it means you hit, not dodged.))
Singeon: Its all greek to me.
Mordreona: Acrobatics (14) [3d6.skill(14,0)] => [3,1,4] = 8 vs (14) or less Success! by 6 Includes: +1 from 'Perfect Balance'
GM: Start rolling acrobatics, 1 contest per rat square.
Mordreona: Acrobatics (14) [3d6.skill(14,0)] => [5,4,1] = 10 vs (14) or less Success! by 4 Includes: +1 from 'Perfect Balance'
Mordreona: Acrobatics (14) [3d6.skill(14,0)] => [2,1,4] = 7 vs (14) or less Success! by 7 Includes: +1 from 'Perfect Balance'
Mordreona: Acrobatics (14) [3d6.skill(14,0)] => [3,5,6] = 14 vs (14) or less Success! by 0 Includes: +1 from 'Perfect Balance'
Mordreona: Acrobatics (14) [3d6.skill(14,0)] => [1,1,4] = 6 vs (14) or less Success! by 8 Includes: +1 from 'Perfect Balance'
Mordreona: Acrobatics (14) [3d6.skill(14,0)] => [4,3,4] = 11 vs (14) or less Success! by 3 Includes: +1 from 'Perfect Balance'
Rats!: Rat 2 resists [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [2,6,6] = 14 vs (13) or less Failure! by 1
Rats!: Or not.
Mordreona: Acrobatics (14) [3d6.skill(14,0)] => [3,6,5] = 14 vs (14) or less Success! by 0 Includes: +1 from 'Perfect Balance'
Rats!: Rat 1 resists [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [4,3,4] = 11 vs (13) or less Success! by 2
Mordreona: Acrobatics (14) [3d6.skill(14,0)] => [1,6,3] = 10 vs (14) or less Success! by 4 Includes: +1 from 'Perfect Balance'
GM: You're stopped by the last right you jump, hop, skip, or cartwheel over.
Mordreona: K

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [27] Rats!)

whispering to Lenia, There is something wrong with your comrades when they believe Mrugnak over you.
Berkun: point blank shot at rat 9
GM: Lock and load - you're at -1 for size.
Berkun: called shot at vitals
Berkun: [3d6] => [2,6,1] = (9)
Rats!: Rat 9 dodges [3d6.skill(10,0)] => [3,1,3] = 7 vs (10) or less Success! by 3
Berkun: bow is bulk -7, so it's total -11 to my skill
GM: Heroic archers also ignore bulk penalties in close combat. They are, y'know, heroic.
Berkun: right, forgot that again
Berkun: done
GM: no worries.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Rats!
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Lenia: ((Dodged shots might hit other rats? >.>))
GM: Oh, right! [3d6.skill(9,0)] => [2,6,2] = 10 vs (9) or less Failure! by 1
GM: Nope.
Lenia: ((Or Singeon in the back. <.<))
Berkun: (it was mostly aimed downwards, so I think it's less likely than usual
Rats!: Rats 1, 6 and 10 swarm Mordreona [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [1,2,5] = 8 vs (14) or less Success! by 6 [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [1,1,3] = 5 vs (14) or less Success! by 9 [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [4,3,6] = 13 vs (14) or less Success! by 1
Rats!: All three potentially hit her.
Mordreona: (Can I use acrobatics and dive out the hole?)
Rats!: Rats 2, 7, 11, 14 attack Mrugnak [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [2,3,3] = 8 vs (14) or less Success! by 6 [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [5,5,4] = 14 vs (14) or less Success! by 0 [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [5,2,6] = 13 vs (14) or less Success! by 1 [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [3,2,2] = 7 vs (14) or less Success! by 7
GM: Yes, you can - it's a sideslip dodge for +2 and a separate acrobatics against another rat for +2.
Mordreona: Dodge (11) [3d6.skill(11,0)] => [5,1,6] = 12 vs (11) or less Failure! by 1
Mordreona: Acrobatics (14) [3d6.skill(14,0)] => [1,1,5] = 7 vs (14) or less Success! by 7 Includes: +1 from 'Perfect Balance'
Rats!: Rat 9 jumps at Berkun [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [6,4,1] = 11 vs (14) or less Success! by 3 DA-2/-1
Berkun: feverish dodge [3d6] => [5,3,2] = (10)
Rats!: Rats 5,13, 15 attack Lenia, mostly from behind [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [6,5,6] = 17 vs (14) or less Critical Failure! [B556][3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [3,6,1] = 10 vs (14) or less Success! by 4 [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [1,6,2] = 9 vs (14) or less Success! by 5
Rats!: [3d6.crit_miss()] => [5,3,2] = 10 You drop your weapon (& a cheap weapon breaks). [B556] for Rat 5
Narrator: Rat 5 landed badly and decides to go home, while Berkun dodges the rat jumping at him.
Rats!: 4 rats attack Singeon [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [1,1,3] = 5 vs (14) or less Success! by 9 [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [1,4,1] = 6 vs (14) or less Success! by 8 [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [2,4,1] = 7 vs (14) or less Success! by 7 [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [6,6,4] = 16 vs (14) or less Failure! by 2 , 1 from behind and 1 from the flank.
Rats!: 3 of them hit. The one from behind misses.
Singeon: Acrodoge plus two reg dodges
Singeon: Skill: Acrobatics (15): [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [4,5,1] = 10 vs (15) or less Success! by 5
GM: Lenia needs to dodge 1 flank shot.
Singeon: Defend: Dodge (Enc 0) (13): [3d6.skill(13,2)] => [5,6,1] = 12 vs (15) or less Success! by 3
GM: Mordreona needs to make 2 more dodges.
Singeon: Defend: Dodge (Enc 0) (13): [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [3,6,1] = 10 vs (13) or less Success! by 3
Berkun: "Watch out, they're JUMPING ONES!" Berkun shouts as he dives under the furry ball of anger
Singeon: Defend: Dodge (Enc 0) (13): [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [6,4,4] = 14 vs (13) or less Failure! by 1
Mordreona: Dodge (11) [3d6.skill(11,0)] => [3,6,3] = 12 vs (11) or less Failure! by 1
Mordreona: Dodge (11) [3d6.skill(11,0)] => [2,5,6] = 13 vs (11) or less Failure! by 2
Singeon: One hit
Lenia: Retreating Flank Parry: [3d6.skill(12,-1)] => 3d6.skill(12,-1)
Lenia: Retreating Flank Parry: [3d6.skill(12,-1)] => [2,3,5] = 10 vs (11) or less Success! by 1
Mrugnak: Dodges 2 rats [3d6.skill(7,-1)] => [2,2,3] = 7 vs (6) or less Failure! by 1 [3d6.skill(7,-1)] => [6,1,2] = 9 vs (6) or less Failure! by 3
GM: Let me see if I got this straight: Mordreona dodged 2 of them and is at the door way. Mrugnak is behing swarmed. Lenia got hit by 1. Berkun dodge his furry monster. And Singeon dodge 2 of 3?
GM: Okay.
Lenia: Looks right to me.
Singeon: Yep
Rats!: Damage vs Mordreona [1d6+2] => [3,2] = (5) Cu
Lenia: Is a parry with a crushing weapon eligible to deal damage?
Rats!: Damage vs Lenia [1d6+2] => [6,2] = (8) Cu
GM: (yes)
Rats!: Damage vs Singeon [1d6+2] => [1,2] = (3) Cu
Mordreona: ((How many yards away is camp, and the acid?))
Lenia: Damaging Parry? [3d6.skill(14,-5)] => [6,3,6] = 15 vs (9) or less Failure! by 6
GM: (approximately 1000 yds)
Singeon: Armor absorbs.
Rats!: Damage vs Mrugnak [1d6+2] => [6,2] = (8)[1d6+2] => [6,2] = (8)[1d6+2] => [1,2] = (3)[1d6+2] => [2,2] = (4) DR6 ish. Cu
Lenia: ((Any armor piercing, or do I just take my 4 injury?))
GM: They inject a toxin on the bite, HT-2 to resist or 1d damage. Mrugnak's thick skin is pierced twice but otherwise he takes no damage.
Mordreona: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [3,1,4] = 8 vs (13) or less Success! by 5
Lenia: Poison Resistance: [3d6.skill(12,-2)] => [4,2,5] = 11 vs (10) or less Failure! by 1
Mrugnak: Health checks [3d6.skill(13,-2+1)] => [6,5,1] = 12 vs (12) or less Success! by 0 [3d6.skill(13,-2+1)] => [5,1,2] = 8 vs (12) or less Success! by 4
Lenia: [1d6] => [6] = (6)
Lenia: OW.
Mordreona: ((no dr? I take 5 damage?)
GM: DR counts - you take 3 damage and need to resist the poison.
Singeon: Nothing got through DR, dso I am cool, right?
Narrator: The rats dive in with a flurry of biting and chomping.
Mordreona: ((I rolled a Ht roll to resist.))
Lenia: Major Wound from Toxin: [3d6.skill(12,-4)] => [6,5,1] = 12 vs (8) or less Failure! by 4
GM: So you did. Singeon is fine if nothing penetrated.
GM: Lenia is... not fine. Stunned?
Lenia: Stunned, knocked down, at 0 HP exactly.
GM: Oh, and all of the biting rats are wrestlers, so you're all grabbed, too, except Berkun.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

Lenia: ((They were biting Torso, for DR? Not leg or something?))
Berkun: (what exactly does a red circle mean?)
Mrugnak: "Rar!" Punches one of the rats chewing on him. [3d6.skill(15,-4-1)] => [2,2,1] = 5 vs (10) or less Success! by 5
Lenia: ((Knocked down.))
Berkun: (I understand that gray X = stun?)
Rats!: Can't dodge, takes the punch.
Mrugnak: Daamge is [2d6+2] => [6,3,2] = (11)
Narrator: Mrugnak rips a rat of his body and throws it to the floor.
Berkun: "Mrugnak, CARRY HER OUT!"

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

Lenia: Mrugnak rolls for Berserk.
Lenia: Incidentally. >.>
Mrugnak: Beserker! [3d6.skill(12,0)] => [4,4,2] = 10 vs (12) or less Success! by 2
Lenia: Do Nothing. Recover from Stun: [3d6.skill(12,0)] => [3,2,3] = 8 vs (12) or less Success! by 4
Lenia: ###
GM: Exciting.

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Morderona)

Singeon: Jump over to Berkun and hold out my hand. "Knife, please."
GM: Everyone is -4 DX while grappled, by the way.
GM: The rats try to block you. Evade.
Singeon: I am jumping them, how tall?
Berkun: Berkun just nods at his belt where the knife rests in a leather pouch
Berkun: You probably can fast-draw it from me
GM: They're 3-4 feet tall and climbing on you.
GM: Roll Acrobatics to evade.
Singeon: Okay, acrobatics then
Singeon: Acrobatics (15) [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [3,4,1] = 8 vs (15) or less Success! by 7
Singeon: Acrobatics (15) [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [5,2,5] = 12 vs (15) or less Success! by 3
Singeon: Fast draw knife from him?
GM: Second one stops you - you have a -4 penalty from a rat hanging onto you.
Singeon: Oh
Singeon: Toss me the knife then.
Singeon: ###

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Morderona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Mordreona: AoD "Run you fools." I dive out the door (Acrobatics) and run full tilt.
Mordreona: Acrobatics (14) [3d6.skill(14,-4)] => [4,5,5] = 14 vs (10) or less Failure! by 4 Includes: +1 from 'Perfect Balance'
Berkun: "But Lenia!"
Singeon: "Coward."
GM: Mordreona is pinned, trying to make it through the door.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [27] Rats!)

Berkun: step, back to wall and a shot at rat 15
Mordreona: "Mrugnak bring Lenia"
Berkun: quick draw [3d6] => [5,6,4] = (15) fast shot [3d6] => [2,2,4] = (8)
Mrugnak: "Dere's dese rats in de way and dey eatin my armor!"
GM: Make the roll, Berkun.
Berkun: [3d6] => [5,2,6] = (13)
Berkun: got him
Berkun: it's a barbed arrow, normal shot
Rats!: Dodge [3d6.skill(10,0)] => [5,6,3] = 14 vs (10) or less Failure! by 4
Mordreona: "Power through them you big ox."
GM: Roll damage.
Berkun: [1d6+6] => [1,6] = (7)
Berkun: impaling
Narrator: Berkun desparately looses into another rat.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Rats!
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Narrator: Several of the wounded rats scurry off into holes in the floor and ceiling.
Berkun: Berkun tries to get towards Lenia, but he is stopped by snapping rat teeth at every step
Rats!: Rats 1 and 6 attack Mordreona again. Rat 10 just gnaws on her, since he is attached. [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [5,2,5] = 12 vs (14) or less Success! by 2 DA-2/-1 [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [2,2,6] = 10 vs (14) or less Success! by 4 DA-2/-1
Rats!: Both hit, and she takes [1d6+2] => [2,2] = (4) damage from rat 10. (armor protects)
Mordreona: Dodge (11) [3d6.skill(11,-2)] => [5,6,5] = 16 vs (9) or less Failure! by 7
Mordreona: Dodge (11) [3d6.skill(11,-2)] => [5,1,5] = 11 vs (9) or less Failure! by 2
GM: First off, you only have a -1 penalty to dodge them. Second, it's a net +1 because you're all-out defending. Please remember your own modifiers.
GM: You take another [1d6+2] => [5,2] = (7) damage (before DR) and need to roll against poison.
Mordreona: (I thought I was -4 due to the rat on me. and +2 tfor AoD)
Mordreona: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [4,1,5] = 10 vs (13) or less Success! by 3
GM: A -4 to DX is a -1 to Dodge. Okay, you were at least paying attention. Thanks, I forgot about it myself.
Lenia: ((-4 to DX and skill rolls - but not to defenses. It's a temporary penalty, like shock.))
Rats!: Two rats move onto Lenia and start chewing/attacking [3d6.skill(16,0)] => [5,4,4] = 13 vs (16) or less Success! by 3 [3d6.skill(16,0)] => [3,5,1] = 9 vs (16) or less Success! by 7
Rats!: Both hit.
Rats!: Rat 9 turns and attacks Berkun again [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [5,2,4] = 11 vs (14) or less Success! by 3 DA -2/-1
Rats!: He hits.
Berkun: dodge, feverish defense [3d6] => [3,1,3] = (7)
Rats!: 3 rats attack Singeon and 1 gnaws [3d6.skill(16,0)] => [3,1,4] = 8 vs (16) or less Success! by 8 [3d6.skill(16,0)] => [3,3,1] = 7 vs (16) or less Success! by 9 [3d6.skill(16,0)] => [6,4,2] = 12 vs (16) or less Success! by 4
Rats!: All 3 hit. The 1 attached to him does [1d6+2] => [1,2] = (3) damage before DR.
Berkun: and Berkun just swirls to the side, letting the Rat snap at the air
Lenia: Prone Dodge: [3d6.skill(9,-3)] => [5,5,5] = 15 vs (6) or less Failure! by 9 Second Prone Dodge: [3d6.skill(9,-3)] => [2,4,4] = 10 vs (6) or less Failure! by 4
Singeon: Dodge, dodge, acrododge the one behind me
Singeon: Defend: Dodge (Enc 0) (13): [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [2,2,5] = 9 vs (13) or less Success! by 4
GM: You can't dodge attacks from behind.
Singeon: Defend: Dodge (Enc 0) (13): [3d6.skill(13,-2)] => [3,2,5] = 10 vs (11) or less Success! by 1
GM: That's the rules.
Rats!: 3 rats gnaw on Mrugnak [1d6+2] => [2,2] = (4) [1d6+2] => [5,2] = (7) [1d6+2] => [5,2] = (7)
Berkun: be right back
Singeon: Yes you can, but at -4 if you know there is an attacker there. Only if the attacker is unknown.
Lenia: That first dodge is actually a critfail. I'm encumbered. >.>
Mrugnak: Poison resistance [3d6.skill(13,-1)] => [5,2,4] = 11 vs (12) or less Success! by 1 [3d6.skill(13,-1)] => [2,3,3] = 8 vs (12) or less Success! by 4
Singeon: I am aware there is a rat behind me
GM: Well, critically failing a dodge makes you fall down.
Lenia: Woohoo!
GM: Okay, dodge it at -4.
Singeon: Defend: Dodge (Enc 0) (13): [3d6.skill(13,-4)] => [1,4,3] = 8 vs (9) or less Success! by 1
Singeon: all
Singeon: No, you are correct, I got the rules wrong
Singeon: THe one from behind hits automatically.
Rats!: Damage for Lenia [1d6+2] => [3,2] = (5)[1d6+2] => [3,2] = (5)
GM: Everyone been hit and taken damage?
Singeon: That was a runaround attack i was confusing. Sorry
Lenia: Woohoo, DR! Did the one that bit me last round not get a hold?
Singeon: I need damage
Singeon: From behind
Rats!: Damage for Singeon [1d6+2] => [3,2] = (5)
GM: Yes, any rat that hits hangs on, Lenia.
Singeon: Against legs or torso?
GM: Torso.
Lenia: Then you missed one. >.>
Singeon: Absorbs.
Lenia: I don't know where it went.
GM: Well, all are accounted for. Maybe they're getting confused in the confusion, too.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

Mrugnak: All-out attack to punch two rats at a time [3d6.skill(15,-5)] => [3,2,2] = 7 vs (10) or less Success! by 3 [3d6.skill(15,-5)] => [4,6,5] = 15 vs (10) or less Failure! by 5
Mrugnak: Damage is [2d6+2] => [1,5,2] = (8)
Narrator: Mrugnak spins like a top, grabbing at the rats biting into his armor.

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

Lenia: Rats that are grappling can't/don't defend?
GM: Hard for you to tell at this time.
Lenia: Telegraphed AoA (Double) to try and punch both rats. Punch: [3d6.skill(12,0)] => [2,1,4] = 7 vs (12) or less Success! by 5 Punch 2: [3d6.skill(12,0)] => [5,2,5] = 12 vs (12) or less Success! by 0
GM: Lenia the warrior?
Lenia: Can't use a Concentrate maneuver while grappled, so I haven't much choice. =/
GM: Did you account for lying down and size mods? You hit one of them.
Lenia: I accounted for lying down, but not size.
Lenia: [1d6-1] => [4,-1] = (3) cr
GM: ANd grappled?
GM: Yeah, okay.
Lenia: Balls. Hit one anyway.
GM: You hit one of the rats, but it takes the punch.
Lenia: I am totally unsurprised.
Lenia: ###
GM: (it's rat 8 for future reference)

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Morderona)

Singeon: I grab the knife off Berkun
Singeon: Thats my action
GM: Uhm. DX check at no penalty to do so.
Berkun: Berkun is fully consenting to this
Singeon: [3d6] => [5,2,1] = (8)
Singeon: By 7!
GM: Okay, you grab a knife off Berkun's belt as rats swarm and jump around you.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Morderona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Mordreona: I try to pull one off me and through it into the wall. (I use a FP for added damage). I Fast draw a knife.
GM: Make a brawling attack at -4.
GM: -5, there's a size penalty.
Mordreona: Brawling (15) [3d6.skill(15,-4)] => [2,6,3] = 11 vs (11) or less Success! by 0
Mordreona: Fast-Draw (Knife) (16) [3d6.skill(16,-4)] => [1,5,2] = 8 vs (12) or less Success! by 4 Includes: +1 from 'Combat Reflexes'
GM: Between the rat in the way and the other rat in the way, you can't punch the rat in the way. but you do get out a knife.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [27] Rats!)

Berkun: shot in the vitals at the rat between Berkun and Lenia
Berkun: fast draw [3d6] => [5,3,2] = (10) quick shot[3d6] => [4,2,2] = (8)
GM: okay. make you rolls.
Berkun: [3d6] => [3,5,2] = (10)
Rats!: Dodges! [3d6.skill(10,0)] => [6,4,1] = 11 vs (10) or less Failure! by 1
GM: Roll damage.
Berkun: [1d6+6] => [6,6] = (12) impaling
Narrator: Berkun puts his bow to a rat's heart and pins it to the floor.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Rats!
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Berkun: As another rat jumps at him, Berkun fires and pins it down...
Rats!: Rats eat Mrugnak [1d6+2] => [5,2] = (7) [1d6+2] => [3,2] = (5)
Rats!: Rats eat Lenia [1d6+2] => [2,2] = (4) [1d6+2] => [4,2] = (6)
Rats!: Rats eat Mordreona [1d6+2] => [3,2] = (5) [1d6+2] => [6,2] = (8)
Lenia: 1 damage. Poison Resistance: [3d6.skill(10,-2)] => [5,4,5] = 14 vs (8) or less Failure! by 6
Lenia: [1d6] => [2] = (2)
Mordreona: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [2,6,2] = 10 vs (13) or less Success! by 3
Mordreona: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [4,3,3] = 10 vs (13) or less Success! by 3
Mrugnak: Poison [3d6.skill(13,1)] => [4,2,5] = 11 vs (14) or less Success! by 3
Lenia: ...That should have been '12-2', not 10, but it doesn't matter.
Rats!: Rat jumps at Mordreona [3d6.skill(16-2)] => 3d6.skill(16-2) DA-2/-1
Rats!: Rat jumps at Mordreona [3d6.skill(16, -2)] => [5,5,5] = 15 vs (14) or less Failure! by 1 DA-2/-1
Rats!: Rat jumps at Singeon [3d6.skill(16, -2)] => [4,4,3] = 11 vs (14) or less Success! by 3 DA-2/-1 [3d6.skill(16, -2)] => [3,1,3] = 7 vs (14) or less Success! by 7 DA-2/-1
Rats!: Both hit with a net -3 to defenses (flanking)
Rats!: Rat jumps at Berkun [3d6.skill(16, -2)] => [5,3,4] = 12 vs (14) or less Success! by 2 DA-2/-1
Rats!: It hits, -1 to defense.
GM: Singeon and Berkun need to defend.
Berkun: feverish dodge [3d6] => [4,6,1] = (11)
Singeon: What is my total penalty? Is it the two behind me?
Rats!: Damage to Singeon is [1d6+2] => [3,2] = (5) from the gnawer.
GM: It's a net -3, Singeon.
Singeon: Cuz it would be -2 and auto hit
Berkun: Berkun dodges just by a... rat's whisker
Singeon: Acrododge
Singeon: Skill: Acrobatics (15): [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [2,3,5] = 10 vs (15) or less Success! by 5
Singeon: Defend: Dodge (Enc 0) (13): [3d6.skill(13,-1)] => [3,2,2] = 7 vs (12) or less Success! by 5
GM: Berkun, feverish dodge is +2, you missed by 1 by my count.
Singeon: DR absorbes.
Berkun: my dodge is 10
Berkun: 9 'naked' +1 for combat reflexes
GM: Oh, right. I'm a retard, sorry.
GM: Another rat jumps on Singeon's back for [1d6+2] => [2,2] = (4) damage.
Berkun: heh, first time you make a mistake
GM: Yes, his armor absorbs.
GM: Thanks, but I may mistakes all the time.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

Mrugnak: Kick rat 9 "Get dem offa me! I likes dis armor!" [3d6.skill(15,-3+4)] => [1,1,1] = 3 vs (16) or less Critical Success! [B556]
Mrugnak: [3d6.crit_hit()] => [6,5,2] = 13 If any damage penetrates DR, treat as major wound. See [B420] for major wounds. [B556]
Lenia: PUNT.
Mrugnak: Damage is [2d6+4] => [2,1,4] = (7)
Narrator: Mrugnak punts a rat into the wall. It gets up, shakes its head, and scurries off into a hole.

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

Lenia: Consciousness Check: [3d6.skill(12,0)] => [6,3,6] = 15 vs (12) or less Failure! by 3
Lenia: Thud!
Narrator: Lenia stops moving.

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Morderona)

Singeon: Turn and attack Rat 4 with knife
Singeon: [3d6] => [2,3,5] = (10)
GM: Sure, you're at -5 to hit from size and grappling penalties.
GM: You hit! (Maybe)/
Singeon: Miss
GM: Skill is 17?
Singeon: ###
Singeon: 14
Rats!: Dodges?[3d6.skill(10,0)] => [6,1,1] = 8 vs (10) or less Success! by 2
GM: 17 - saber default to Main Gauche.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Morderona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Mordreona: Consciousness Check
Mordreona: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,2)] => [1,5,4] = 10 vs (15) or less Success! by 5
Singeon: huh?
Mordreona: Telegraphed attack the one on me with my dagger
Singeon: Ill look it up
GM: There are two on you, but go ahead.
Mordreona: Knife (16) [3d6.skill(16,0)] => [2,6,2] = 10 vs (16) or less Success! by 6
GM: It doesn't dodge. Roll damage.
Mordreona: [1d6-1] => [1,-1] = (0)
GM: You fail to penetrate it's thick, unholy hide.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [27] Rats!)

Berkun: all out attack(determined) at the rat on Lenia, it's a kick
GM: There are two on Lenia, too, but go ahead...
Berkun: [3d6] => [2,3,3] = (8)
Lenia: You can wield a long knife with Shortsword skill. Shortsword defaults to Sabre-4. You can wield any knife with Main-Gauche, but that doesn't have a default from Sabre.
Berkun: got him
GM: Roll damage.
Berkun: [1d6+2] => [2,2] = (4) crushing (+1 from wearing boots included)
GM: ((all fencing weapons default to each other at -3. See p 208, second to last paragraph))
GM: ((you're not a very good rules lawyer, y'know?))
GM: [1d2] => [1] = (1) on 1, hit 8.
Lenia: ((Oh hey.))
Berkun: "Urgh..." Berkun runs over the dead rat and tries to assist Lenia now...
GM: You boot a rat off Lenia and it decides it's eaten enough.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Rats!
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Rats!: Rat 8 flees!
Rats!: Rat 4 jumps on Berkun [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [2,6,3] = 11 vs (14) or less Success! by 3 DA-2/-1
Rats!: No dodge for you!
Berkun: right
Rats!: Rat 1 jumps on Mordreona [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [6,1,6] = 13 vs (14) or less Success! by 1 DA-2/-1
Mordreona: Dodge (11) [3d6.skill(11,-1)] => [4,3,1] = 8 vs (10) or less Success! by 2
Rats!: Damage to Mrugnak from gnawers [1d6+2] => [6,2] = (8)[1d6+2] => [3,2] = (5)
Rats!: Damage to Mordreona from gnawers [1d6+2] => [2,2] = (4)[1d6+2] => [1,2] = (3)
Rats!: Damage to Singeon from gnawers [1d6+2] => [6,2] = (8)[1d6+2] => [5,2] = (7)
Rats!: Damage to Lenia from gnawers [1d6+2] => [1,2] = (3)
Rats!: Damage to Berkun from a jummper [1d6+2] => [1,2] = (3)
Singeon: 1 point gets through
Singeon: [3d6] => [6,3,6] = (15)
GM: Mordreona needs to make a HT check against poison. SIngeon needs to make 2, since 1 and 2 points got through.
Berkun: I got DR4 at torso (leather DR2 + 2 from fortify enchantment)
Singeon: Missed HT roll, will use luck
Singeon: [3d6] => [6,5,2] = (13)[3d6] => [2,3,3] = (8)
Mordreona: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [2,5,3] = 10 vs (13) or less Success! by 3
Singeon: Made HT
GM: Well, make the other one, Singeon.
GM: Berkun - right, no damage for you.
Singeon: [3d6] => [4,5,5] = (14)
Singeon: Missed
Singeon: By 1
GM: Damage is [1d6] => [4] = (4)
Singeon: ok
Narrator: The rats grab onto their victims and eat and eat.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

Mrugnak: Stagger forward, flailing his arms, and kick the last one on Lenia. [3d6.skill(15,-1-4-2+4)] => [2,4,4] = 10 vs (12) or less Success! by 2
GM: Man, that was a bad idea.
Berkun: (how much would such a rat weigh? roughly of course?)
GM: They're the size of a large dog - 20-30 kgs.
Mrugnak: Damage is [2d6+4] => [3,1,4] = (8)
Mrugnak: "Get dem offa me!"

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

Lenia: ###

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Morderona)

Mordreona: Consciousness
Mordreona: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,2)] => [4,3,6] = 13 vs (15) or less Success! by 2
Mordreona: Telegraphed attack at one of the rats on me with my dagger and step back. (assuming I can get through the opening that way.)
GM: Sure.
Mordreona: I'll use a FP for damage too.
GM: okay.
Mordreona: Knife (16) [3d6.skill(16,-4)] => [6,5,1] = 12 vs (12) or less Success! by 0
Mordreona: Sorry no -4
GM: You hit the rat.
Mordreona: [1d6+1] => [6,1] = (7)
Narrator: Mordreona impales one of the rats on her, and it falls off and stops moving.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Morderona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

GM: Hmmm... that probably should have been Singeon. Singeon, doing anything?
Mordreona: ((Sorry not sure why I took his turn))
Singeon: Hello? Still online?
GM: We're still here. Did you type something?
Berkun: we're here
Mordreona: (( could be the three year old at my feet, anyway sorry about that))
GM: Singeon?
Singeon: Here
GM: Your action.
Singeon: Attack 11
GM: It's on Mrugnak, and you're at -4 for the ones on you. But you're welcome to try.
GM: So a net -7.
Singeon: Sorery, then i go for one on me.
Singeon: [3d6.skill(17,-5)] => [1,4,2] = 7 vs (12) or less Success! by 5
GM: okay, net -5.
GM: You hit! Roll damage.
Singeon: [2d6-2] => [4,3,-2] = (5)
Rats!: One of the rats suffers a nasty wound from Berkun's knife wielded by Singeon and drops off.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [27] Rats!)

Berkun: determined kick [3d6] => [4,4,2] = (10)
Berkun: [1d6+1] => [5,1] = (6) crushing
GM: How are you kicking a rat that is biting your shoulder?
Lenia: Secretly an Elder Spawn.
GM: Heh.
Berkun: oh, right... in this case, I grapple by the throat - all out attack(determined)
Berkun: should I roll again?
Berkun: oh, I drop the bow of course
GM: Whatever, you punch or grab it and pull it off you.
GM: It is squirming in your hands, desparate to get away.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Rats!
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Rats!: Gnawers eat Mrugnak [1d6+2] => [3,2] = (5)[1d6+2] => [4,2] = (6)
Rats!: Gnawers eat Singeon [1d6+2] => [6,2] = (8)
Rats!: (roll HT-2 for poison!)
Rats!: Gnawers eat Mordreona [1d6+2] => [6,2] = (8)
Singeon: Is it cutting?
Lenia: Yeah.
Rats!: (roll HT-2 for poison!)
Mordreona: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [2,4,1] = 7 vs (13) or less Success! by 6
Singeon: [3d6.skill(13,-2)] => [6,1,4] = 11 vs (11) or less Success! by 0
Lenia: No more gnawers on Lenia. =(
Rats!: Dire rat 1 dances in front of the light but doesn't go out into it. Dire Rat 6 burns in sunlight [1d6-1] => [4,-1] = (3)

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

Mrugnak: "Get dem off!" Turns his back to Singeon and smashes the one in Berkun's hands [3d6.skill(15,-5+4)] => [5,3,2] = 10 vs (14) or less Success! by 4
Mrugnak: Damage is [2d6+2] => [2,4,2] = (8)
Narrator: Mrugnak's mighty blow snaps the spine of the rat Berkun is reluctantly holding.

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Morderona)

Berkun: (and I wanted to bite it to death...)
Singeon: Is there another on me?
Singeon: I attack it
GM: Yes. Roll.
Singeon: [3d6.skill(17,-5)] => [2,2,5] = 9 vs (12) or less Success! by 3
GM: Damage?
Singeon: [2d6-2] => [1,5,-2] = (4)
Singeon: ###
GM: It hangs on with grim determination.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Morderona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Mordreona: Consciousness
Mordreona: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,2)] => [4,4,2] = 10 vs (15) or less Success! by 5
GM: and death.
Mordreona: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,2)] => [6,1,1] = 8 vs (15) or less Success! by 7
Mordreona: Telegraphed attack at the rat on me with my knife (using a FP for damage) and step back.
GM: Improbably, you're stil alive.
Mordreona: Knife (16) [3d6.skill(16,0)] => [3,2,1] = 6 vs (16) or less Critical Success! by 10 [B556]
Mordreona: [1d6+1] => [1,1] = (2)
Lenia: [3d6.crit_hit()] => [4,4,1] = 9 The blow inflicts normal damage. [B556]
GM: You're effective skill is so much less than 6. But you hurt it, and it flees madly inside.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [27] Rats!)

Berkun: any living rats on me?
GM: Nope.
Berkun: all out attack(strong) kick on Rat 1
Berkun: together with move of course
Berkun: [3d6] => [4,4,3] = (11)
GM: Okay, it doesn't see you coming, so you hit.
Berkun: [1d6+4] => [2,4] = (6)
Narrator: Berkun runs over and curb stomps the last rat facing Mordreona. It gets up and flees.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Rats!
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Narrator: The last of the rats break and flee.
GM: Combat is over. Several people are badly hurt and others are exhausted.
Berkun: Without even a thought, Berkun runs to recover his bow
Berkun: Then stops to breathe heavily
Mordreona: Pulls out a potion of healing as I slump to the ground
Mrugnak: "Is my armor here?"
Mordreona: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,2)] => [1,4,3] = 8 vs (15) or less Success! by 7
GM: Roll for the potion, Mordreona.
Berkun: "Bites might be poisonous, but I'm not a healer...!"
Mordreona: [1d6+1] => [4,1] = (5)
Mordreona: ((I think thats correct))
Berkun: "Anyone who got bitten, check if the wound is getting green... or blue... or any other weird colour"
GM: What type of potion was it?
Mordreona: normal healing
Mrugnak: "My wounds are... dere kinda orange-brownish with lots of red."
GM: [2d6] => [4,2] = (6)
Berkun: I fired 3 arrows, did any survive?
GM: [1d2] => [1] = (1)[1d2] => [1] = (1)[1d2] => [1] = (1)
GM: All 3 of them.
GM: Mordreona, you heal 6, not 5 hits, but you're still in bad shape.
Mordreona: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,2)] => [2,6,5] = 13 vs (15) or less Success! by 2
Berkun: "Red is blood Mrugnak, your people bleed red."
Mrugnak: "Oh right."
Mrugnak: "Is Len-ee broken?"
Lenia: 'Zzzzzzz"
Berkun: "Lenia, please say you're concious... I can't help much with these wounds, this calls for a healer or for magic!"
Mordreona: "I may fall unconscious soon."
Mordreona: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,2)] => [3,4,3] = 10 vs (15) or less Success! by 5
GM: You're fine as long as you don't move or do anything.
** Mordreona trys to first aid herself." **
Berkun: Berkun sighs heavily "But I do have a little something I bought at the temple if we need..."
Singeon: Does anyone else have a potion of healing?
Mordreona: First Aid/TL3 (Human) (13) [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [6,2,5] = 13 vs (13) or less Success! by 0
GM: You will so fall unconscious first, so don't even try.
Berkun: Berkun has 4 potions of healing and one alchemical antidote
GM: It takes *10 minutes* and you can't expect to make 300 HT rolls.
Berkun: and a stone of healing
Singeon: We need to help Lenia.
Singeon: Get her on her feet.
Berkun: "You have to take this... it's the only one I have, I hope it's as good as I was told..."
Singeon: Maybe she has a potion i can feed her.
Berkun: Berkun hands Lenia a bitter smelling phial
GM: What's in the phial, 'cause she doesn't take it, being unconscious and all.
Berkun: Alchemical Antidote
Singeon: You need to force it down her.
Mordreona: "Wer may all die here soon."
Berkun: "Can't let her die... someone hold her so she doesn't vomit it out!"
Singeon: I look throgh er belongings for a healing potion.
Singeon: Her belongings, i mean
Berkun: Berkun grapples Lenia and makes a determined all-out force feeding
Mrugnak: "Mrugnak not die! Mrugnak just need armor!"
Lenia: ((Paut, paut, paut, paut, paut, paut, paut, paut, paut. What kind of potion belt is this?))
GM: You pour the alchemical antidote down her throat. Her condition doesn't improve.
Berkun: Minor healing potion next
GM: OKay [1d6] => [4] = (4)
GM: Lenia, heal 4 points and return to consciousness.
Berkun: (correction for those who care, I still have one antidote left)
Narrator: As Berkun pours the potion on her, some of Lenia's wounds heal, though she still has a greenish tinge.
Berkun: Berkun is still holding her, looking rather panicked
Lenia: "...Ow."
Berkun: When she opens her eyes, he covers her mouth
Berkun: "Don't spit it out!"
Singeon: "hank the gods."
Lenia: "Mmph Mrph!"
Berkun: "Once it defeats the poison in you, once you feel bile in your mouth, then spit!"
Mrugnak: "Len-ee! You need fix yourself!"
Lenia: ...
Lenia: Bite: [1d6-3] => [4,-3] = (1) cr
GM: She bites your hand, hard.
GM: Both of you make gesture rolls.
Berkun: Berkun jumps away
Berkun: "Oh no! It's too late for her!"
Berkun: [3d6] => [3,5,2] = (10)
Berkun: "Going to turn into one of them!"
Lenia: "For the love of -- They don't work that way."
Berkun: Berkun pales as he reaches for his bow...
** Lenia sits up. **
Berkun: "You just bit me!"
Lenia: "You had your HAND covering my MOUTH."
Berkun: Berkun checks his hand
Singeon: Gesture (10) [3d6.skill(10,0)] => [3,6,1] = 10 vs (10) or less Success! by 0
Berkun: "I just gave you magical healing elixir!"
Berkun: "If you spit it out, it's wasted..."
whispering to Mordreona, You're awake, but the way, you just can't take actions. But you can talk."
Singeon: "We are trying to help you!"
Mrugnak: "You broken."
Lenia: "I'm feeling better already, trust me."
Mordreona: "I could use some luv."
Lenia: "Give me two ticks."
Lenia: Major Healing: [3d6.skill(16,-9)] => [1,1,5] = 7 vs (7) or less Success! by 0
Singeon: "Well, you look like crap. HA HA HA HA"
Mrugnak: "Mordy broken too."
Lenia: 3 FP, heal 8.
Narrator: Lenia murmurs some magic words and her skin tone improves to its usual pale white. She moves quickly.
Berkun: "Are you poisoned with rats as well?"
Mrugnak: "Len-ee fixted herself!"
Mordreona: "no, just wounded."
Singeon: "I may be. They drew blood several times."
Berkun: "Banages..."
Lenia: "Yes. I do that." Major Healing: [3d6.skill(16,-3)] => [6,3,1] = 10 vs (13) or less Success! by 3 on Mordreona. (3 FP for 8 healing)
Mordreona: Mordreona is oozing blood from a half dozen terrible looking cuts, and her skin and eyes are distinctly green in an unhealth way.
Narrator: Mordreona is oozing blood from a half dozen terrible looking cuts, and her skin and eyes are distinctly green in an unhealth way.
Berkun: "I have bandages and my last antidote..."
GM: What was the -3 for?
Berkun: Berkun offers the phial to Mordreona
Lenia: Healed her previously today.
Mordreona: ((I did not fail any Ht rolls for posion))
GM: Oh.
Berkun: "If you feel it's coming, drink quickly. Otherwise you'll start biting us..."
GM: Oops. Check the narration - she is not greenish. She's just massively chewed on, with multiple deep cuts.
Berkun: "It's a bad thing, those rats. I heard of whole villages dying by just a few bites... one man gets bitten, then bites family... everyone turns into rat-men..."
whispering to Berkun, You're making me laugh. Good job!
** Lenia thumps Mrugnak lightly on the shoulder. "They don't eat weapons. Like I said. They *are* poisonous. Like I said. And they don't turn you evil. LIKE I SAID. We could start listening to the learned wizard, yes?" **
Berkun: "I spoke to a traveller who claims to have walked trough such a village... only rats living amongst the huts..."
Lenia: Major Healing: [3d6.skill(16,0)] => [2,4,2] = 8 vs (16) or less Success! by 8 on Singeon (3 FP for 8 healing)
Berkun: (so we save an antidote?)
Mrugnak: "Sorrree, Len-ee. You sure my armor not broke?"
Mordreona: ((I did not take 1))
Lenia: "Very."
Singeon: "Thank you."
Mrugnak: Mrugnak swivels his head anxiously, trying to peer over his shoulder.
Mordreona: "I am still in no way to move."
Lenia: Minor Healing: [3d6.skill(17,0)] => [5,1,6] = 12 vs (17) or less Success! by 5 on Mrugnak (1 FP for 3 healing)
Berkun: Berkun will at least bandage Mordreona's wounds
Mrugnak: "Mrugnak can carry Mordy. But not while fighting."
Berkun: "We can't carry her, we need her moving..."
GM: Okay, she heals another 4 hits, leaving her with 12 damage.
Lenia: Major Healing: [3d6.skill(16,-6)] => [6,4,2] = 12 vs (10) or less Failure! by 2 on Mordreona (3 FP for 8 healing)
Lenia: Luck.
Lenia: Major Healing: [3d6.skill(16,-6)] => [1,3,3] = 7 vs (10) or less Success! by 3 on Mordreona (3 FP for 8 healing)
Lenia: Major Healing: [3d6.skill(16,-6)] => [4,6,6] = 16 vs (10) or less Failure! by 6 on Mordreona (3 FP for 8 healing)
Berkun: "I have more potions on me, let her decide"
Lenia: "I'm going to sit down now, while we figure out that door."
Narrator: More magic, and most of Mordreona's wounds close, though the scars are still visible, if pale.
Mordreona: ((Sorry I think I am at 1HP is this correct?))
Berkun: "And I have something on my mind... but I don't know much about such things..."
GM: Let me see: 28, two major healings @ 8, poition for 6, minor for 3, bandaging for 1. You're at 2 - good call!
Berkun: "Could there be a..." Berkun tries to remember the word "A mechanism that seals the main entrance?"
GM: (I mean, you've taken 2 hits, you have 11 left, whatever)
Mordreona: "OK I feel good enough to rest."
Lenia: The Minor for 3 was on Mrugnak, not Mordreona. >.>
GM: Mrugnak isn't injured?
Lenia: I thought he took a few wounds?
Mordreona: ((Ah, I thought the first Major did not count))
Mordreona: "I could go on."
GM: He got bit a lot, because Thick Skin doesn't protect against poison. but he took no damage.
Lenia: Aha.
Lenia: Then it's on Mordreona, and I'm at 0 FP.
Lenia: *resting*
GM: Hits *taken and unhealed* : Lenia 1, Singeon 11, Mordreona 2.
Mordreona: "god I hate rats"
GM: What are other folks doing in the next hour or so while Lenia rests?
Berkun: "Rather avoid either!"
Mrugnak: "Dey good eatin, Mordy. Mrugnak take yours if you don't wants them."
** Mordreona bitches about the rats." **
Berkun: Berkun will cautiously haul the corpses out and put them on a pile
Lenia: "Mrugnak, you don't want to eat these rats. They'd be bad for you."
Berkun: making sure not to touch anything with bare hands
Narrator: The rats burn and smoke in the sunlight.
Berkun: (how fast FP comes back?)
** Mordreona trys to stay up wind from the rats. **
Lenia: ((1/10 min unless you're a wizard.))
GM: Or Mrugnak and Mordreona who are Fit.
GM: Actually, Mrugnak isn't fit. Never mind.
Lenia: ((AFK 2 ticks while they decide what they're doing with the door - roommate woke up, need to figure out dinner.))
Mordreona: "I do not think the door is traped, we can open it when Lenia is up and ready."
GM: Okay. Singeon will need to make a self-control roll to wait for an hour.
Singeon: Hope the rats dont regroup.
Singeon: [3d6] => [1,5,5] = (11)
Singeon: Made it by 1
GM: You'd bored, but you'll wait. For now.
Singeon: I tap my foot a lot, getting on more than a few nerves with my impatience.
GM: An hour or more passes.
GM: Lenia and everyone else recovers fatigue.
Singeon: "This mission is not going well. Our altercation with the rats does not bode well for the level boss... er... i mean what waits for us,
Lenia: Minor Healing: [3d6.skill(17,-1)] => [3,4,6] = 13 vs (16) or less Success! by 3 on myself (0 FP for 1 healing)
Lenia: "Let's go.
Mordreona: "As I said we may die here soon."
Berkun: "Damn this... there's always the option of using the hellwater..."
Singeon: "We need to step up and protect Lenia."
Berkun: Berkun looks at his phials
** Mordreona walkes back in and looks the door over for traps again. **
Mrugnak: "Mrugnak protect Len-ee and Mordy!"
Singeon: "we all left her to be eaten alive."
Mrugnak: "We just break it?"
Mrugnak: "Mrugnak not leave her!"
Berkun: "We used it in a battle against greenfang orcs. At worse, we can just burn whatever waits before us!"
Singeon: "Lenia's talents can be the difference betwen life and death."
Mrugnak: "You calling Mrugnak coward, little man?"
Mordreona: ((lol I'm stuck under Berkun.))
Berkun: (still?)
Berkun: (I moved him now)
Singeon: "Except for you running off like a little girl, no, I dont think you are a coward."
Mordreona: "We should have ran out."
Berkun: "And burn them."
Singeon: Or was that Mordrena?
Mrugnak: "Mrugnak not run. And not like little girl."
Lenia: ((...Did he just call the bad-tempered nine-foot-tall berserker a cowardly little girl?))
Mrugnak: "Mordy ran, because she little girl."
Mordreona: "It was me, and I am a little girl."
Singeon: "All i mean is we should surround her and fight them off."
Berkun: "We won't make the mistake again... who here has a good throw?"
Mrugnak: "Maybe Mrugnak make little man into little girl."
Berkun: Berkun offers one of his fire potions to whoever takes it
** Lenia just stares at this exchange, slightly horrified. **
Singeon: "Okay, you are all little girls. My point stands."
Mordreona: "I am trying the door now guys."
** Mordreona trys to open the door. **
Mrugnak: Mrugnak flexes his muscles and shakes his flail a bit.
Berkun: Berkun moves away from the door
Mrugnak: "You do dat. How about it, little man?"
Berkun: And prepares his bow again
Singeon: "Nice, the big flail reminds me you area man. Nice phallic symbol."
Mrugnak: "Phallo wha? What you say?"
Berkun: "Flail... he means your big ball"
Singeon: "I means you have a big... er.. you know."
Singeon: "Forget it, let's go."
Berkun: "Flailic ball"
Lenia: "Singeon. Stop obsessing over Mrugnak's phallus and stop trying to make him angry."
Lenia: "I believe someone was about to open the door."
Mrugnak: "Me not know what you mean. Mean do know dat you call me little girl. Me tink it time to squash little man."
Singeon: "Better his than yours. I'm ready! Let's ygo."
Berkun: Berkun thinks he's been spelling 'flail' badly
Mordreona: "I'm trying."
Lenia: "Mrugnak, please don't squash Singeon. He might surprise us all and prove useful later."
Singeon: "Me tink you should listen better. I was talking about us better protecting her!"
Mrugnak: "But he wants to go! Me ready! Me no coward! Me show him!"
Singeon: "I heard that, Lenia! I am writing that down in my journal."
Mrugnak: "Mrugnak hear just fine, little man. Step up and go!"
Mordreona: "Not if you are left handed."
Berkun: "This place messes with our heads... we must be fast..."
Mrugnak: Mrugnak is crouching, clearly prepared for a fight.
Singeon: "I'll use my teeth if I have too.
Mrugnak: And facing Singeon.
Singeon: ((good one Mordreona))
Berkun: Berkun aims at Singeon, barbed arrow, vitals
Lenia: "EVERYBODY STOP RIGHT NOW!"
Singeon: "Let him bring it on. I am not afraid."
Mordreona: "Come now boys, lets calm down."
Berkun: "It's the rat venom... resist it, fools!"
Mrugnak: "Stop wha?"
Mordreona: "After we find the loot you may kill each other."
Berkun: "Get outside in the sun, see if you won't burn... like THEM!"
Berkun: Berkun shivers noticeably
Mrugnak: "He want to fight! Mrugnak ready and he ready! He say let's go, Mrugnak ready to go!"
Singeon: "You wanna playm <rugnuk, I am ready.">
Singeon: "Let's play."
Berkun: "No, it's the bites... they make you feel angry like that..."
Berkun: "They make you think like the rats..."
Singeon: "Its not the bites. i always feel angry like this!"
Berkun: "You don't... your mind is clouded..."
** Mordreona fumbles with the door.Yells "CRAP" and runs out. **
Lenia: "I have been impaled. I have been bitten, climbed on, chewed on, driven to unconsciousness, and woken up with the foulest taste in my mouth since that night I graduated Wizards' College. I have walked across HALF OF THE BLOODY WESTMARCH to find this tomb, we are NOT going to KILL EACH OTHER at the DOOR. WEAPONS. DOWN. NOW. Or I will get ANGRY."
Berkun: "Swordsman, remember we came here for treasure, we're comrades..."
Singeon: "It's up to Mrugnuk. if he wishes to challenge me, i always accept."
Mrugnak: "You challenge me first!"
Singeon: "I do not wish to fight, but I don't back down."
Berkun: "We're comrades. If one raises hand at another, they're traitor..."
Mrugnak: He spits at your feet. "But Lenee and Mordy no want fight, so no fight for now."
Berkun: "And I'll crucify the traitor outside, I swear"
Berkun: Berkun gnashes teeth
** Lenia grits her teeth. "Berkun, you're not helping." **
Singeon: "Fine. And wathc out for Lenia, as i was trying to make a point of."
Mrugnak: "Grrr"
Singeon: "What are you talking about, Berkun?"
Berkun: Berkun turns nervously to Singeon
Mrugnak: Mrugnak says something very rude in Foreignerese and steps away.
Berkun: "What? About you and Mrugnak... leave each other alone..."
Singeon: "We are. You on the other hand, are you feeling well?"
Lenia: "Singeon."
Berkun: "I wasn't bitten."
** Mordreona trys to open the door 1 last time. **
Berkun: Berkun nods
Berkun: "I'll be fine."
GM: Roll lockpicking -4.
Singeon: "Good. Let us all move on."
Mordreona: Lockpicking/TL3 (14) [3d6.skill(14,-4)] => [1,1,3] = 5 vs (10) or less Success! by 5 Conditional: +1 from 'High Manual Dexterity' when performing DX-based tasks
GM: With a quiet click, the last tumbler drops and the door is unlocked.
Singeon: "Good job!"
Berkun: Berkun peers inside impatiently
** Mordreona pulls it open. **
Narrator: The door opens into a small, square room. Six skeletons in rusted plate stand before you, then bring their swords and shields to the ready. Behind them is another ironbound door.
GM: Hey, what are folks doing?
** Mordreona pulls the door shut. **
Berkun: "Living dead. Smash the skulls!"
Singeon: "Lenia, can you knock them around good?""
Berkun: Berkun draws a blunt arrow
Mordreona: "I say we get the acid."
GM: combat is starting.
Lenia: "That would take too long."

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Morderona)

Berkun: "I've got fire, but bones won't burn, yes?"
Mordreona: ((I do not see the room on the map.))
Singeon: I cant see in there
Lenia: That's because the door got closed.
GM: I know, Mordreona closed the door, remember? No one has X-ray vision.
Mordreona: ((Oh good.))
Berkun: ah...
Singeon: "Open when ready."
Singeon: ###

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Morderona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Mordreona: "1 sec"
Mordreona: I back up
Mordreona: as far as I can
Mordreona: ###
GM: okay, move back up to 1/2 your move - 4 hexes.
Singeon: "Mrugnuk, come up front! I have a few arms for you to remove."

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [26] skeletons)

Berkun: done

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[26]<b> skeletons
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Narrator: The delvers hear muffled clanks behind the door.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

Berkun: (did Signeon return my knife?)
Mrugnak: "What we doing?" Hefts his weapons.

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

Lenia: Casting Concussion.
Lenia: Because explosions rattle bones.
GM: Roll it.
Berkun: "You go forward, smash them as they come up"
Mordreona: "You lead hold then in the door way Mrugnak."
Mrugnak: "Me do dat."
Lenia: Concussion: [3d6.skill(17,0)] => [6,4,2] = 12 vs (17) or less Success! by 5 for 3 FP (2d6 damage)

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Morderona)

Singeon: Move and fastdraw
GM: Where to?
GM: Okay.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Morderona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Mordreona: Same.
Lenia: "Brave lot you are."
Singeon: Skill: Fast Draw (Saber)(16): [3d6.skill(16,0)] => [2,3,1] = 6 vs (16) or less Critical Success! by 10 [B556]
Mordreona: Fast-Draw (ShortSword) (16) [3d6.skill(16,0)] => [5,2,2] = 9 vs (16) or less Success! by 7 Includes: +1 from 'Combat Reflexes'
Singeon: Impressive draw!!!
GM: Yes, the fearless undead that didn't see it would certainly be cowed if they had.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [26] skeletons)

GM: Berkun?
Mordreona: ((I should get a large shield and just block/guard Lenia in combat.))
Lenia: ((Lenia should get a shield, herself. Really.))
GM: Berkun stares, panicked by the threat of undead. Or something.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[26]<b> skeletons
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Zombie: Skeleton 1 slams the doors open again.
Berkun: (sorry, I was called away for a second)
Berkun: (I'm back for my next turn, don't worry)
Zombie: Skeleton 2 shield rushes Mordreona [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [1,2,5] = 8 vs (14) or less Success! by 6 DA - 2/-1
GM: Dodge or get run over.
Mordreona: Dodge (11) [3d6.skill(11,0)] => [5,4,2] = 11 vs (11) or less Success! by 0
Mordreona: ((Will it hit Lenia if I dodge?))
Zombie: Skeleton 2 shield rushes Lenia[3d6.skill(9,0)] => [5,4,3] = 12 vs (9) or less Failure! by 3 DA - 2/-1
GM: No.
Lenia: ((No.))
Zombie: Skeletons 3, 5, and 6 advance. Skeleton 4 shield rushes Singeon [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [1,6,5] = 12 vs (14) or less Success! by 2 DA -2/-1
Singeon: Acrododoge
GM: Mordreona didn't dodge, anyway, because the skeleton was deceptive for a -1 defense, and she made her roll exactly.
Singeon: Skill: Acrobatics (15): [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [3,1,1] = 5 vs (15) or less Critical Success! by 10 [B556]
Singeon: Defend: Dodge (Enc 0) (13): [3d6.skill(13,2)] => [4,4,6] = 14 vs (15) or less Success! by 1
GM: You automatically dodge the skeleton.
Mordreona: ((Thats good I would have rather taken the hit to stop him.))
Zombie: Slam contest S: [1d6+3] => [4,3] = (7) M:[1d6] => [1] = (1)
Narrator: The skeletons charge into the room, and one of them slams into Mordreona in a shower of rust. She falls to the ground.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

Mrugnak: "No hurt Mordy!" Mrugnak all-out attacks Skeleton 2 [3d6.skill(22,4-12)] => [5,5,2] = 12 vs (14) or less Success! by 2 DA-12/-6
Zombie: Skeleton 2 dodges or something? [3d6.skill(7,-6-2)] => [5,6,4] = 15 vs (-1) or less Critical Failure! by 16 [B556]
Lenia: @.@
Mrugnak: Damage is [4d6+3] => [6,1,5,1,3] = (16), DR is halved.
Narrator: The skeleton collapses under Mrugnak's titanic blow.
Narrator: It's armor disolves into a mist of red dust.

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

Lenia: Toss the Concussion at Skeleton 6's hex. Range is 5-2=3 yards, for -1, aiming at ground for +4.
GM: -4 for cover - there's a skeleton in the way.
Lenia: Innate Attack: [3d6.skill(14,-1)] => [1,2,1] = 4 vs (13) or less Critical Success! [B556]
Lenia: Well.
Narrator: Lenia rolls a stunball under the skeletons.
Lenia: Damage is [2d6] => [6,1] = (7) cr in that hex, /3 per hex distant. Anyone within 10 yards rolls vs. HT-3 or is stunned.
Lenia: HT: [3d6.skill(12,-3)] => [4,5,4] = 13 vs (9) or less Failure! by 4
Lenia: Luck!
Mordreona: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,-1)] => [6,4,1] = 11 vs (12) or less Success! by 1
Lenia: HT: [3d6.skill(12,-3)] => [1,6,1] = 8 vs (9) or less Success! by 1
Lenia: HT: [3d6.skill(12,-3)] => [4,5,2] = 11 vs (9) or less Failure! by 2
Lenia: That'll do.
Singeon: [3d6.skill(13,-3)] => [6,3,4] = 13 vs (10) or less Failure! by 3
Singeon: OOOCH!
Singeon: I better luck it!
Singeon: [3d6.skill(13,-3)] => [4,2,6] = 12 vs (10) or less Failure! by 2
Singeon: [3d6.skill(13,-3)] => [3,5,5] = 13 vs (10) or less Failure! by 3
Singeon: OOOCH!
Mrugnak: Stun [3d6.skill(13,-3)] => [6,4,3] = 13 vs (10) or less Failure! by 3
Mrugnak: "Ooof!"
GM: Berkun? You're within 10.
Berkun: within 10?
Berkun: ah, the spell
GM: Yes.
Berkun: [3d6] => [4,5,4] = (13)
Berkun: failed by 4
Berkun: (including my magic suspectability)
GM: Air rushes past you and thunder roars in your ears.
Berkun: "Argh...!"
Narrator: Clouds of red dust surround the skeletons.

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Morderona)

Singeon: Im stunned. Can i roll recovery?
whispering to Lenia, DId someone mention keystone kops?
GM: Yes, at the end of your turn after you Do Nothing. Roll HT.
Singeon: I DO Nothing
Singeon: [3d6.skill(13)] => 3d6.skill(13)
Singeon: [3d6] => [3,5,5] = (13)
Singeon: I made it dead on.
GM: okay.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Morderona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Mordreona: I start to stand.
Mordreona: ###

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [26] skeletons)

Berkun: recovery [3d6] => [5,1,4] = (10)
Berkun: done

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[26]<b> skeletons
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Zombie: Skeleton 4 stays in place and shield bashes Singeon [3d6.skill(16,-2-2)] => [2,2,2] = 6 vs (12) or less Success! by 6 DA-2/-1
Singeon: Can i acrododge?
GM: Yes.
Singeon: Skill: Acrobatics (15): [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [6,3,1] = 10 vs (15) or less Success! by 5
Singeon: Defend: Dodge (Enc 0) (13): [3d6.skill(13,2)] => [2,4,6] = 12 vs (15) or less Success! by 3
Singeon: I dance out of his way like the Lord of the Dance
Zombie: Skeleton 5 swings at Singeon over the other's shoulder [3d6.skill(16,-2-2)] => [1,2,1] = 4 vs (12) or less Critical Success! [B556] DA-2/-1
GM: You jump up just in time to catch a blade.
Singeon: That was part of my plan!
Zombie: [3d6.crit_hit()] => [2,2,2] = 6 The blow inflicts maximum normal damage. [B556]
Berkun: (blue circle means kneeling?
GM: Yes.
Mordreona: ((yes))
Zombie: Skeleton 5 does 12 cutting before DR.
Singeon: 9 total after DR!
Singeon: 6 x 1.5
GM: Major wound. Roll HT.
Singeon: I am at 1/3 HT
Singeon: [3d6] => [1,5,6] = (12)
Singeon: Made it by 1
Zombie: Skeleton 3 makes a committed attack (long, determined) against Singeon [3d6.skill(16,-2+2-2-2)] => [6,1,4] = 11 vs (12) or less Success! by 1 DA -2/-1
Singeon: "Nice hit, boney," I grunt out.
Zombie: Skeleton 1 does the same against Mordreona [3d6.skill(16,-2+2-2)] => [5,6,2] = 13 vs (14) or less Success! by 1 DA-2/-1
Singeon: Parry
Zombie: Skeleton 6 advances.
GM: Roll your parry.
Singeon: Defend: Saber R Parry (17F): [3d6.skill(17,0)] => [1,2,6] = 9 vs (17) or less Success! by 8
Mordreona: I try to parry if I can from my knees.
GM: You intercept his blade with your own, and red dust fills the air.
GM: Mordreona you can - at a net -3.
Mordreona: [3d6] => [4,5,4] = (13)
Mordreona: Failed
Zombie: Does [2d6] => [4,4] = (8) cutting damage before DR3.
GM: You take 7 after DR.
Mordreona: ((k))

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

Mrugnak: Do nothing and recover. "Uhh" [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [3,1,4] = 8 vs (13) or less Success! by 5

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

Lenia: Frostbite on the skeleton that just hit Mordreona. 0 FP, 2d6 damage, no penalty (yay Staff!)
Lenia: Frostbite: [3d6.skill(20,0)] => [2,3,4] = 9 vs (20) or less Success! by 11 for [2d6] => [5,6] = (11)
GM: Nothing happens.

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Morderona)

Lenia: I am, again, unsurprised.
Singeon: Attack torso of the one I parried. -4 shock, -4 deceptive (total -8). He is at -6 defense due to decpetive and counterattack!
GM: Okay, roll it.
Singeon: Attack: Saber R Swing (22): [3d6.skill(22,-8)] => [3,2,3] = 8 vs (14) or less Success! by 6
Zombie: Block [3d6.skill(11,3-6)] => [5,2,2] = 9 vs (8) or less Failure! by 1
Singeon: Damage: Saber (Swing): [2d6+2] => [2,1,2] = (5) cut
Singeon: ###
Narrator: You slide your blade around his massive shield and cut into his armor. Pieces of rusted steel drop to the floor.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Morderona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Mordreona: I stand and AoD, guarding Lenia.
Mordreona: ###
GM: Okay, you can do that. What defense are you assigning the bonus to?
Mordreona: Parry, sword.
Mordreona: +2
GM: Thank you.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [26] skeletons)

Berkun: AoA, called shot(head) at skeleton 6
Berkun: [3d6] => [1,6,5] = (12)
Berkun: (skill 20, +1 for AOA, -7 for location and a - for range and people in the way...)
Zombie: Block with shield [3d6.skill(11,3)] => [2,5,6] = 13 vs (14) or less Success! by 1
GM: Skill is 18, +1 weapon bond, +1 AoA, +3 Acc, -7 target, -4 cover...
Berkun: done

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[26]<b> skeletons
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Zombie: skeleton with Singeon shield punches again [3d6.skill(16,-3)] => [6,4,6] = 16 vs (13) or less Failure! by 3
GM: Too close to get any momentum!
Berkun: I've got skill DX+5, so it's 19, I think
whispering to Berkun, I have you down for 16 points, DX+4
Zombie: Skeleton 3 moves to Singeon's flank and attacks [3d6.skill(16,-2-2)] => [5,4,1] = 10 vs (12) or less Success! by 2 DA-2/-1
Singeon: So i can dodge at -2?
GM: Yes.
Singeon: Skill: Acrobatics (15): [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [4,3,2] = 9 vs (15) or less Success! by 6
Singeon: Defend: Dodge (Enc 0) (13): [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [2,6,5] = 13 vs (13) or less Success! by 0
Zombie: Skeleton 6 attacks Mordreona [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [3,6,6] = 15 vs (14) or less Failure! by 1 DA-2/-1
GM: Singeon - Acrobatics is +2, -2 flank, -1 deceptive is a hit, yes?
Singeon: Didnt se the deceptive. Yep.
Singeon: Give it to me!
Zombie: Hits for [2d6] => [4,2] = (6) damage cutting before DR.
Zombie: Loser.
Mordreona: ((now that they attacked and I did nothing may I attack?))
Singeon: ^ dr
Singeon: ]6 dr absorbs
Lenia: ((You all-out defended.))
Zombie: Skeleton 5 attacks into the melee with Singeon [3d6.skill(16,-2-2)] => [5,6,2] = 13 vs (12) or less Failure! by 1 DA-2/-1
Zombie: Hits his pal? [3d6.skill(9,0)] => [5,4,4] = 13 vs (9) or less Failure! by 4
Zombie: Nope.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

Mordreona: ((so I should wait then AoD only if I need to?))
Mrugnak: Grunts in frustration and makes a committed attack against skeleton 3 (strong) [3d6.skill(22,-8)] => [5,1,4] = 10 vs (14) or less Success! by 4 DA-8/-4
Lenia: ((No, you can't wait and AoD. If you're going to Wait, then Wait, otherwise act.))
Zombie: Blocks [3d6.skill(11,3-2-4)] => [1,5,2] = 8 vs (8) or less Success! by 0
Mordreona: ((K, thanks))
Lenia: ((I think you can Wait for a Stop Hit, but I'm fuzzy on the mechanics.))
Narrator: The skeleton brings up his shield just in time to stop the massive flail, but the shield shatters on the blow.

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

Lenia: Step back, cast Shocking Touch. Ice didn't work, how about lightning?
Lenia: Shocking Touch: [3d6.skill(17,0)] => [5,5,6] = 16 vs (17) or less Success! by 1 for 2 FP (3d+3 damage)
GM: Who are you hitting?
Lenia: Nobody. Melee spell, need to swing next round.
GM: oh.
GM: duh.
GM: my bad.
Lenia: ###

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Mordreona)

Singeon: Back up one. Attack torso of the one to my left. -6 deceptive (total -6). He is at -3 defense.
Singeon: Attack: Saber R Swing (22): [3d6.skill(22,-6)] => [4,6,5] = 15 vs (16) or less Success! by 1
GM: You can't back up - Mrugnak is in the way.
GM: Ah, whatever.
Singeon: Looked like an open square. then I turn
Berkun: (this is a test) [3d6.bow(#18, #1)] => 3d6.bow(#18, #1)
GM: No, it's good. You can back up.
Zombie: Parry with sword [3d6.skill(11,-6)] => [4,3,4] = 11 vs (5) or less Failure! by 6
Singeon: Damage: Saber (Swing): [2d6+2] => [4,6,2] = (12) cut
Berkun: this is a test [3d6.bow(18, 0)] => 3d6.bow(18, 0)
GM: Unsurprisingly , you hit.
Berkun: this is a test [3d6.skill(18, 0)] => [6,4,5] = 15 vs (18) or less Success! by 3
GM: As he is now without armor, you cut him down into a pile of bones.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Mordreona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Singeon: ###
Mordreona: Same as last round but back up 1 step.
Mordreona: ##
GM: okay.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [26] skeletons)

Berkun: fast draw [3d6] => [3,1,4] = (8) fast shot [3d6] => [4,1,6] = (11)
Berkun: shot at the skull, nearest skeleton, all out
Berkun: that's 18 +1 for wb +1 for AOA, +3 for acc -7 for location -1 range
GM: Right. Roll it.
Berkun: [3d6.skill(23, 8)] => [2,1,4] = 7 vs (31) or less Success! by 24
Berkun: uh?
Berkun: [3d6.skill(23, -8)] => [5,4,4] = 13 vs (15) or less Success! by 2
GM: Heh heh. That should have been [3d6.skill(18,2+3-7-1)] => [5,1,2] = 8 vs (15) or less Success! by 7
Berkun: sorry
GM: Right, I'll take the 7. You hit unless he blocks.
Berkun: I'm too much used to doing math in my head
Zombie: [3d6.skill(11,3)] => [1,5,1] = 7 vs (14) or less Success! by 7
Berkun: heh, he blocked anyway
Berkun: done
Narrator: The skeletons keep their shields high.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[26]<b> skeletons
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Zombie: skeleton 1 attacks Mordreona [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [6,4,1] = 11 vs (14) or less Success! by 3 DA-2/-1
Mordreona: [3d6] => [6,1,2] = (9)
Zombie: skeleton 6 attacks Singeon [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [3,1,5] = 9 vs (14) or less Success! by 5 DA-2/-1
Mordreona: made it by 4
Singeon: Skill: Acrobatics (15): [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [2,3,6] = 11 vs (15) or less Success! by 4
Berkun: (can shots be 'deceptive'?)
Mordreona: ((my parry that is))
Zombie: skeleton 4 steps and shield bashes Singeon [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [2,6,4] = 12 vs (14) or less Success! by 2 DA-2/-1
Singeon: Defend: Dodge (Enc 0) (13): [3d6.skill(13,-1)] => [4,1,2] = 7 vs (12) or less Success! by 5
Mordreona: (sorry by 3)
Lenia: ((Yes, but a deceptive shot only provides a penalty to dodge, not to other defenses.))
GM: (there's rules in Martial Arts - only against Dodge, not block, but you can Feint as AoA)
Singeon: Defend: Dodge (Enc 0) (13): [3d6.skill(13,-1)] => [4,6,3] = 13 vs (12) or less Failure! by 1
Berkun: (dangerous)
Singeon: Defend: Dodge (Enc 0) (13): [3d6.skill(13,dodge)] => 3d6.skill(13,dodge)
Berkun: (not worth to in this case)
Zombie: Shield bash does [1d6] => [3] = (3) crushing..
Zombie: Doh!
Singeon: He hit
GM: Skeleton 4 steps into Singeon's hex. Skeleton 5 slashes over the shoulder [3d6.skill(16,-2-2)] => [5,3,1] = 9 vs (12) or less Success! by 3 DA-2/-1
Singeon: Parry
GM: okay.
Singeon: Defend: Saber R Parry (17F): [3d6.skill(17,0)] => [4,5,6] = 15 vs (17) or less Success! by 2

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

Singeon: The shield basher (2nd one) hit
GM: Yes, he did 3 crushing damage.
Singeon: Oh. OK
Singeon: Before DR?
Mrugnak: Smash skeleton 6 with a Committed attack (strong) [3d6.skill(22,-8)] => [2,4,4] = 10 vs (14) or less Success! by 4
Lenia: Hey Mark - if I'm seeing this right, your skeletons have the shields on the right arm?
Zombie: Block! [3d6.skill(11,3-2-4)] => [4,2,2] = 8 vs (8) or less Success! by 0
Zombie: The shield is destroyed.
GM: Artistic license. They're right handers with shields on the left in reality.
GM: ie, I didn't notice.
Lenia: K.

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

Lenia: Move and AoA (Strong) a telegraphed attack to the back of Skeleton 1.
Lenia: I think that's its rear hex I'm in.
GM: Flank, actually.
Lenia: So that's rear?
GM: Now you're in the rear. Yes.
Lenia: Staff: [3d6.skill(14,+4)] => [5,4,6] = 15 vs (18) or less Success! by 3 for [1d6+4] => [2,4] = (6) cr + [3d6+3] => [6,6,5,3] = (20) bu
Lenia: That *is* a runaround, so it can defend.
GM: Parry! [3d6.skill(11,-2+2)] => [4,6,3] = 13 vs (11) or less Failure! by 2
Narrator: Lenia runs around the skeleton, her staff crackling with lightning. Then she winds up and forcibly slams into it. The armor melts into white hot slag and the bones fly apart, collapsing into an untidy pile at the nymph's feet.

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Mordreona)

Singeon: Attack torso of the one ahead. -3 deceptive (total -3). He is at -3 defense.
Singeon: Attack: Saber R Swing (22): [3d6.skill(22,-3)] => [2,2,4] = 8 vs (19) or less Success! by 11
GM: He's got cover for the 1 in the hex with you.
GM: I mean, not that you care...
Singeon: I can barely see that
Singeon: OK
Zombie: Block [3d6.skill(11,3-3)] => [5,4,2] = 11 vs (11) or less Success! by 0
GM: He blocks your blade.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Mordreona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Mordreona: I swing at #6
GM: okay.
Mordreona: Shortsword (15) [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [6,3,4] = 13 vs (15) or less Success! by 2
Singeon: "It smells like old feet over here!!"
** Lenia is muttering under her breath. "Oh yeah. 'Protect' the 'helpless little Nymph'. Mighty. Wizard. Mystic arts. There's your protection right there." **
GM: Parry [3d6.skill(11,0)] => [6,3,2] = 11 vs (11) or less Success! by 0
GM: His blade also intercepts.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [26] skeletons)

GM: As a note, Skeleton 6 has no shield.
Mordreona: Can I take a step?
GM: Yes. to your right.
Mordreona: OK, I stay put.
Berkun: FD[3d6] => [1,3,5] = (9) shot[3d6] => [5,4,4] = (13)
Berkun: AOA skullshot at Skeleton 6 [3d6.skill(18, +1+1+3-7-1)] => [1,4,1] = 6 vs (15) or less Success! by 9
Zombie: DOdges [3d6.skill(7,0)] => [6,4,4] = 14 vs (7) or less Failure! by 7
GM: Roll damage.
Berkun: [1d6+6] => [6,6] = (12) crushing
Berkun: wow
Zombie: Berkun's arrow slams into a weak point in the skeleton's skull. The skull shatters and the corpse drops to the floor.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[26]<b> skeletons
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Berkun: "Their spirit is in the skull..."
Zombie: Skeleton whatever shield punches Singeon [3d6.skill(16,-3-2)] => [5,1,5] = 11 vs (11) or less Success! by 0 DA-2/-1
Berkun: "Smash it and they collapse."
Singeon: Skill: Acrobatics (15): [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [2,6,1] = 9 vs (15) or less Success! by 6
Lenia: "What did I say about theorizing?"
Singeon: Defend: Dodge (Enc 0) (13): [3d6.skill(13,1)] => [3,3,6] = 12 vs (14) or less Success! by 2
Berkun: "So I heard!"
Zombie: Skeleton 5 attacks Singeon over the other's shoulder [3d6.skill(16,-2-2)] => [6,4,3] = 13 vs (12) or less Failure! by 1 DA-2/-1

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

Lenia: ((That's a *lot* of failures because of the DA margin. It makes me feel oddly better about life.))
Mrugnak: Committed long strong attack to skeleton 5's flank, [3d6.skill(22,-2-6)] => [6,4,6] = 16 vs (14) or less Failure! by 2 DA-6/-3
GM: Thanks for the jinx.

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

Lenia: I live to serve.
Lenia: Move and AoA (Accurate) Telegraphed to the back of Skeleton 5's skull. +4 AoA, +4 Telegraph, -7 skull. 1 FP for extra damage.
GM: okay.
Lenia: Staff: [3d6.skill(14,+1)] => [4,1,2] = 7 vs (15) or less Success! by 8 for [1d6+4] => [6,4] = (10)
GM: Roll damage - you started behind him.
Lenia: That's that last bit.
GM: Oh. You drive it to the ground and it stops moving.

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Mordreona)

Singeon: Attack torso of the one ahead. -3 deceptive (total -3). He is at -3 defense.
Singeon: -1 cover?
Lenia: There's none ahead. The helpless little Nymph what needs protecting just beat its head in with a big frigging stick.
Lenia: There's one in close combat, though!
Singeon: Attack: Saber R Swing (22): [3d6.skill(22,0)] => [6,2,1] = 9 vs (22) or less Success! by 13
Singeon: Ignore that
Singeon: Okay, what is my minus? -4
GM: That sounds right for sabers in close combat.
Singeon: Attack torso of the one ahead. -6 deceptive (total -3). He is at -3 defense. -4 for close combat
Singeon: Attack: Saber R Swing (22): [3d6.skill(22,-10)] => [4,4,5] = 13 vs (12) or less Failure! by 1
GM: You can't get room to make your swing against the press of bodies.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Mordreona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Mordreona: I stay out of the way. wait.
Singeon: Its the old foot smell over here
Berkun: (do the skeletons have any unarmored body parts?)
Mordreona: I do turn to face the last one tho.
GM: They're in full plate, so mostly no, but it's rusting like made, so it depends.
Mordreona: ##

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [26] skeletons)

Berkun: any chance I can get a kick at the leg perhaps?
Berkun: or, can I try to trip it with my leg?
Berkun: like, sweep my leg at his to knock him off balance?
Lenia: Or just shoot it?
Mordreona: I will move out of his way if needed.
GM: You're not really good at unarmed combat, so you can't do that.
Berkun: got to save arrows...
Berkun: OK
Berkun: I'll just shoot then
GM: You could kick it, but it's wearing metal leg armor.
Berkun: draw[3d6] => [6,5,5] = (16) shoot[3d6] => [1,6,5] = (12)
Berkun: and that's a failure at fast draw
Berkun: done

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[26]<b> skeletons
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Berkun: (unless CR gives +1 to fast draw, can't remember now...)
Zombie: skeleton 4 steps back and shield punches Singeon [3d6.skill(16,-4)] => [5,6,1] = 12 vs (12) or less Success! by 0 DA-2/-1
Singeon: Skill: Acrobatics (15): [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [6,1,3] = 10 vs (15) or less Success! by 5
Singeon: Defend: Dodge (Enc 0) (13): [3d6.skill(13,1)] => [1,3,1] = 5 vs (14) or less Success! by 9
Narrator: Singeon rolls under the shield punch and smoothly comes to his feet.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

Mrugnak: Mrugnak growls in frustration and rage, runs behind the skeleton, and smashes it with his flail [3d6.skill(22,-6)] => [4,6,4] = 14 vs (16) or less Success! by 2 DA-6/-3
Zombie: Parry [3d6.skill(11,-4-2-3)] => [1,6,3] = 10 vs (2) or less Failure! by 8
Mrugnak: Damage is [4d6+7] => [5,2,2,3,7] = (19) crushing against DR3 'cause the flail halves armor.
Narrator: The skeleton collapses into a pile.
GM: There is silence in the room.
** Lenia inspects the end of her staff critically, then shrugs. "Well, I feel *much* better." She gives the other delvers a cheery smile. "Onward?" **

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.