FANDOM


Mark: Just to review, last week Singeon single-handedly (literally) defeated an entire horde of horde zombies.
Mark: Then he assisted Mordreona in finding a fiendishly concealed trap door in the next room.
** Lenia looks for 'Delusions' on Singeon's character sheet. **
Berkun: wouldn't that count as both-handedly in his case?

Mrugnak: beck
Lenia: Singeon no longer has a 'both' hand.
Mrugnak: I smashed some stuff.
Mrugnak: Mrugnak helping!
Mark: And pointed out that walls in the room were weird, leading Lenia to deduce they were false. He left Mrugnak to the dirty brute force of making a hole in the wall, of course.

Singeon: Tis just a flesh wound!
Mark: And he did it all with his usual flair, elan, charm, grace, style, wit, and panache.
Mrugnak: Lenia: it's spelt Overconfident.
Lenia: ...Is he actually delusional?
Mrugnak: So yes.

Mark: Oh, and his was especially charming to Lenia and Mordreona, again as usual.
Lenia: Because that would make EVERYTHING make so much more sense.
Mrugnak: And Mrugnak...
Mark: Some people are obviously under some kind of spell or compulsion to not see his greatness. It's part of the plot against him.
Mark: And Mrugnak?

Mrugnak: He was especially charming to Mrugnak, as usual.
Singeon: Hmmmm
Mark: No, I believe he said something to the effect that although he (Singeon) could pick through the wall, it was better left to the brute's talents.
Mark: But he is charismatic so maybe it was charming.
Mrugnak: I seem to recall a lot of helpful back-seat driving when it came to knocking down the false door.

Singeon: ((I better read that text log. Who knows what else you did to me))
Mark: I need to put it up, but the meetings I usually use to edit in where cancelled this week.
Mark: Good for me, bad for you guys.
Mark: Anyway.
Lenia: Heh.

Mark: Let's get going.
Mark: ****
Mrugnak: Grats :D
Singeon: READY
Narrator: The delvers stand in and near the hallway behind the false wall, staring at the massively reinforced vault door that Mordreona has finally unlocked.

** Mordreona steps back. **
Mrugnak: (( checks her logs to see how much time we had to rest. ))
Mordreona: "Give it a try Mrugnak."
Mrugnak: (( One sec, seeing if I'm exhausted or not. ))

Singeon: I stand back, weapon ready.
GM: waiting...
Mrugnak: Aha! I'm at max FP! OK, so trying to use the crowbar and Forced Entry to give me a +1 bonus, and Extra Effort on ST...
Mrugnak: Can I use Forced Entry to estimate how much ST is needed to bust that door?
GM: Sure... none since it's unlocked?

** Mordreona smacks Mrugnak on the ass with the flat of her blade. **
Mrugnak: Oh.
Mrugnak: Thought I was smashing it!
Berkun: Berkun keeps attentive for whatever enemy will be past the door

Singeon: You still can.
Mordreona: "Just pull."
GM: Short attention span theatre.
Singeon: So, what was this quest about?
Mrugnak: Mrugnak's stupidity is contageous (sic).

Mordreona: "Me, I need some loot for new equipment."
Mrugnak: OK, keeping his favorite morningstar in his good hand, Mrugnak opens the door with his offhand, ready for trouble.
Singeon: "About time. Let me through!"
Mordreona: "10 silver says we all die."
Singeon: Singeon attempts to enter past Mrugnak.

Berkun: "20 silver says we won't!"
Narrator: The doors open onto a long, narrow hall painted black. Ornate double doors are visible on the far end, painted with occult and unholy symbols. Similar symbols adorn the walls.
Lenia: "Interesting bet, since if we all die nobody will have to pay up..."
** Mrugnak folds his ears back. "Bad Juju." **

whispering to Lenia, The floor is also covered with magical runes.
Mordreona: "I'll do 20 that Singeon dies
Berkun: "Belly of the beast..."
Berkun: Berkun shivers
Lenia: "There are magical runes on the floor. Be careful."

Singeon: "I bet I do too. 100 Gold I die!"
whispering to Lenia, You're not sure of what.
Berkun: "I can bet you won't die..."
Berkun: "Want to?"
** Mordreona starts to look for traps. **

Berkun: "If you survive, you pay 100 gold to Berkun... Good?"
Narrator: There are also 6 doors, 3 on each side of the hall.
Singeon: "You're on!"
Mordreona: I stay off the runes.
Berkun: "Ha, okay."

Lenia: "Some people clearly have a gambling problem."
Berkun: Berkun narrows eyes
Singeon: "This room looks like a trap."
whispering to Mordreona, The hall looks clear.
Berkun: "I'd even do it double, but never it mind... let's see what awaits us"

Mordreona: "Looks clear to me."
** Mordreona moves into the hall. **
Lenia: "I just said --- fine."
Singeon: Singewon follows.

Singeon: Avoid runes
GM: DX-5 to avoid stepping on the runes.
Singeon: Avoiding runes
Mordreona: DX (15) [3d6.skill(15,-5)] => [5,4,5] = 14 vs (10) or less Failure! by 4

Singeon: [3d6] => [1,5,2] = (8)
** Lenia casts Walk on Air. Because she cheats that way. **
** Mrugnak looks nervously at the runes. Is there even enough space for him to put his big feet down without stepping on one? **
Singeon: Made by 7

Lenia: Walk on Air: [3d6.skill(17,0)] => [4,6,2] = 12 vs (17) or less Success! by 5
GM: [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [5,6,3] = 14 vs (15) or less Success! by 1

** Mrugnak waits for Mordreona to explode. **
GM: Mordreona needs to roll HT-1.
Mrugnak: Or turn into a newt.
Mordreona: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,1)] => [5,3,2] = 10 vs (14) or less Success! by 4

Narrator: The room feels colder as Singeon and Mordreona enter, and their breaths mist as they creep down the corridor.
** Lenia also casts Walk on Air on Mrugnak, because she's generous that way. **
Mordreona: "No good will come of this."
Narrator: Strange, unpleasant looking symbols are glowing blue on the ground.

GM: Do you have enough FP for both of those?
Lenia: 2 on me, 5 on Mrugnak.
Lenia: So yeah.
Lenia: Walk on Air: [3d6.skill(17,-1)] => [5,6,4] = 15 vs (16) or less Success! by 1

Berkun: "The dungeon feels them coming, no good..." Berkun mutters gravely
Mrugnak: ...
** Mrugnak peers at Lenia. "Wat do?" **
Lenia: "You can walk on the air. Like this." She takes a step up.

Lenia: "It's like invisible stairs."
** Mrugnak looks at the runes dubiously. **
Singeon: "What can these runes things do to us?"
** Mordreona uses one of her swords to prop open the door.. **

Berkun: Berkun prepares to follow them, but very carefully
** Mrugnak covers his eyes with his left hand and takes a step "up" onto the invisible stairs. **
Berkun: (does sure-footed(uneven) help any?)
GM: Sure, it'll give you a +1 on the DX check.

Berkun: [3d6] => [3,4,1] = (8)
Berkun: success by 7
GM: Well, by 2, it's a DX-5 check.
** Mordreona starts looking over the first door on the left for traps. **

Berkun: oh
whispering to Mordreona, No traps on the door, and no way to open it. It clearly opens from the inside.
** Mrugnak uncovers his eyes and looks down. "Woop!" **
Mordreona: "No traps, looks like it opened from the inside tho."

Lenia: "It's magic, Mrugnak. Just let it work."
** Mordreona moves to the next door. **
Singeon: "So we cannot open it from out here?"
whispering to Mordreona, Same thing.
Mordreona: "Well we could use the crowbar."

Berkun: "Or acid"
Lenia: "I've got a bad feeling about this. Remember the Doomchildren from the false tomb?"
Mordreona: "This one is the same."
Singeon: "Takes too long. Let's see what else there is."
Berkun: "What about the children?"

** Mordreona moves down the hall to the next door." **
** Mrugnak puts both feet on the invisible stair, makes sure it's stable, and then tries walking across the freaky glowing corridor from a safe height. **
Lenia: "...did I just say 'I have a bad feeling about this?' God, I'm turning into my father."
Singeon: ((George Lucas is your dad?))

Mordreona: "Well I do too Lenia, I am sure Singeon is going to die."
Singeon: "And when I do... I am in the money!!!"
** Mordreona keeps looking for traps. **
Narrator: As Mordreona moves to the central pair of doors, there is a faint click. The pressure plate she didn't see sinks under her weight, and the doors open.

Lenia: "Just keep in mind that resurrection comes out of your share."
Mordreona: "Crap"
Narrator: Pale, sickly humanoid forms move out and attack!
Lenia: "Called it!"
GM: Hey, combat! Hang on a few.

Singeon: Doomkids?
Mordreona: "By the gods save me Mrugnak."
Mrugnak: Do I have time to draw my axe?
whispering to Singeon, These look like overgrown Fearchildren to you. You've heard of such things - they're stronger, and can cause mass terror if given time.
GM: Yes.

** Mrugnak draws his axe! **
GM: Anyone want to guess what the effect of fighting stuff is while standing near glowing ice runes?
** Mordreona turns to run. **
Mrugnak: Lots of DX checks?

Mrugnak: Followed shortly by HT checks?
GM: Well, if you want to be simple.
Lenia: Are the ceilings still like 7 yards up?
Mrugnak: And then possibly falling on your ass?
GM: Yes.

GM: and yes.

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Mordreona)

Singeon: Do we have a map?
Mrugnak: "Moar dead mens!"
Mrugnak: Yes?
Mrugnak: scroll to the right :D
Singeon: Ah!

Singeon: I want to move. What is the dilly-o with movement cause of the runes?
GM: You have to roll DX-5 if you move.
GM: Or step on the runes.
Singeon: Full speed?
GM: Sure.

Singeon: DX (15) [3d6.skill(15,-5)] => [5,3,4] = 12 vs (10) or less Failure! by 2
Singeon: Luck

Singeon: DX (15) [3d6.skill(15,-5)] => [6,5,1] = 12 vs (10) or less Failure! by 2
Singeon: DX (15) [3d6.skill(15,-5)] => [1,2,6] = 9 vs (10) or less Success! by 1

Mrugnak: uh oh.
Mrugnak: yay!
Singeon: Close
Narrator: Singeon charges across the room, stepping near but not on any runes.
Mrugnak: Do ground-bound folks take a bonus for moving less than full move?

GM: I'll give a +1 for only taking a step.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Mordreona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Mordreona: "Flee in terror, yes, that would be the best course of action."
** Mordreona Dives for the door using acrobatics. **
Mordreona: Acrobatics (14) [3d6.skill(14,0)] => [3,4,6] = 13 vs (14) or less Success! by 1 Includes: +1 from 'Perfect Balance'

GM: Take your move. Acrobatics doesn't really help here. Roll DX-5 or step on a rune.
Mordreona: DX (15) [3d6.skill(15,-5)] => [3,2,1] = 6 vs (10) or less Success! by 4

GM: Please don't forget facing.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Mordreona: I think I got it. only moved 8 of 9 and turned 90%
GM: You did good - you just forgot to adjust the token. =)
Berkun: first a turn to see if there's more than one ghul
GM: You see what you see - 1 N, 1 S of you.
Berkun: hmm...

Berkun: shoot Ghoul 2(the nearest one) with a barbed arrow in the vitals
GM: okay.
GM: No penalty for range or cover.
Berkun: okay
Berkun: [3d6] => [6,1,1] = (8)

Berkun: got him, and maybe it was even a crit?
Lenia: 8 can't crit.
Zombie: Pale One 1 dodges [3d6.skill(9,0)] => [2,5,3] = 10 vs (9) or less Failure! by 1

Lenia: 6- only, sadly.
Berkun: never? oh, ok
Berkun: but he didn't dodge!
GM: You did hit him, though, and he failed to dodge. Roll damage.
Berkun: [1d6+6] => [2,6] = (8) impaling

GM: He drops to the ground, dying again or something.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

Mrugnak: Mrugnak turns around (using three hexes of movement i think?) and advances towards the surviving southern ghoul, who's name I can't see behind the fog!
Mrugnak: ###
GM: How high up are you?
Mrugnak: "A step". Mrugnak sized, so probably about a foot or so?
GM: Basically ground level. Great!

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [24] Pale Ones)

Mrugnak: A foot of difference matters for the vertical terrain stuff, but Mrugnak's kinda big anyways.

Lenia: Step up one yard (I assume that's a step?) and cast Frostbite on Ghoul 1.
Mrugnak: (( whoops, two feet, not one. never mind! ))
GM: Half -yard for a step, but you can move a yard forward.
Lenia: That wasn't forward. >.
Lenia: Thanks.

GM: Better?
Lenia: Much.
Lenia: Frostbite: [3d6.skill(20,-2)] => [2,5,3] = 10 vs (18) or less Success! by 8 for 0 FP (2d6 damage)

Lenia: HT-6 to resist, if he's not fodder.
GM: Roll damage. It doesn't resist.
Lenia: [2d6] => [3,3] = (6)
Lenia: ###
GM: You cast your spell to no visible effect.

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Pale Ones
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

Zombie: The one near Mrugnak leaps at him, clawing wildly at his face. Pale 1 All-Out Double Telegraphic attack against Mrugnak's face [3d6.skill(14,4+1-5)] => [5,1,6] = 12 vs (14) or less Success! by 2 [3d6.skill(14,4+1-5)] => [6,2,1] = 9 vs (14) or less Success! by 5

** Mrugnak parries with his morning star and axe, respectively! **
Mrugnak: Huvudet-krossat-i (Morningstar) parry [3d6.skill(14,0)] => [2,5,1] = 8 vs (14) or less Success! by 6 , Trovaardig yxa (Axe/Pick) * Primary parry [3d6.skill(12,0)] => [4,5,5] = 14 vs (12) or less Failure! by 2

Zombie: Pale 3 charges Singeon from behind with a Strong slam [3d6.skill(14,4)] => [4,4,6] = 14 vs (18) or less Success! by 4
Mrugnak: Both of those take +2 for telegraphic.

GM: So you managed the second one?
Mrugnak: So the axe parry is a success yeah, looks like.
Mrugnak: I'd like to try to mace/axe him.
GM: Uhm... sure, that's legal.
Singeon: Pale 3 hits. Do I make a ST or something?

Mrugnak: Huvudet-krossat-i (Morningstar) [3d6.skill(22,-5)] => [1,2,4] = 7 vs (17) or less Success! by 10 , Trovaardig yxa (Axe/Pick) * Primary [3d6.skill(18,-5)] => [5,1,1] = 7 vs (13) or less Success! by 6

GM: Let's see...
Mordreona: ((Do you get a + to parry due to the telegraphed attack?))
Lenia: ((+2 to defend against telegraphed attacks.))
Mrugnak: (( Victim gets a +2 bonus to defenses, yes. ))
Mrugnak: Huvudet-krossat-i (Morningstar) [4d6+3] => [2,2,6,1,3] = (14) cr

Mrugnak: Trovaardig yxa (Axe/Pick) * Primary [4d6+3] => [3,6,4,6,3] = (22) cut
GM: [2d6+3] => [4,2,3] = (9) vs [2d6+2] => [6,3,2] = (11)
GM: You're pretty solidly built and moving - he careens off your back. Roll DX.
Narrator: A Pale One jumps at Mrugnak, who interposes with edges weapons to devastating effect.

Singeon: DX (15) [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [6,1,4] = 11 vs (15) or less Success! by 4
GM: Singeon - you also take 1 damage from the slam, but you avoid stepping on runes.

Zombie: Pale 6 also charges Singeon from behind with a Strong slam [3d6.skill(14,4)] => [2,1,2] = 5 vs (18) or less Critical Success! by 13 [B556]
Zombie: [3d6.crit_hit()] => [1,5,2] = 8 Damage penetrating DR does double shock (-8 max) AND if it hits the victim's limb, it's crippled for 16-HT seconds (unless wound is enough to cripple permanently!). [B556]

Zombie: [2d6+3] => [1,6,3] = (10) vs [2d6+2] => [2,4,2] = (8)
Mrugnak: (( You're running out of limbs. ))
Mordreona: (( he has 1/2 of them left.))
Singeon: DR 4 against Crushing
GM: Take another point of damage and roll DX twice - first one, to not fall, second, to not step on runes.

Singeon: DX (15) [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [3,3,4] = 10 vs (15) or less Success! by 5
Singeon: DX (15) [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [2,5,5] = 12 vs (15) or less Success! by 3

Singeon: "Golly!"
Zombie: Pale 5 steps forward and claws at your face telegraphed [3d6.skill(14,4-5)] => [6,2,6] = 14 vs (13) or less Failure! by 1

Zombie: Pale 4 moves forward slightly, drool dripping from it's mouth.
Zombie: Two more ghouls move out near Singeon.

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Mordreona)

Singeon: Hmmm, do i want to win this bet, Singeon thought to himself.
Singeon: Knowing he needs to regain his composure, Singeon attacks anyway
Singeon: Step

Singeon: Against 5
GM: DX roll at -4 or step on a rune.
Singeon: Im at -3 to hit, right?
GM: By the way, you're at -3 to attack and -1 to defend, yes.
Singeon: DX (15) [3d6.skill(15,-4)] => [5,6,2] = 13 vs (11) or less Failure! by 2

GM: [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [1,5,2] = 8 vs (15) or less Success! by 7
Singeon: "Shite!!!!!"

GM: Make a HT roll at -7 as you step firmly on a rune. I mean, you stick it but good.
Singeon: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,-7)] => [3,2,2] = 7 vs (6) or less Failure! by 1

Singeon: By one!!!!
GM: Oh, and you're at another -2 to Dex rolls for Shock.
GM: Ice course up your leg for [1d6] => [5] = (5) damage.
Singeon: Oh, right, but i hit that thing good anyway.
Singeon: HP at -2

Mrugnak: Uh oh.
Singeon: "Here comes the money!!!!"
GM: Okay, so make an attack roll at -7.
Mrugnak: Uh. Hm. Have you taken 1/4th your HP this round?
Singeon: Singwon laughs through he icy pain.

Mrugnak: Or more?
Berkun: "No darn way!"
Singeon: Attack: Saber L Swing (22): [3d6.skill(22,-7)] => [4,3,6] = 13 vs (15) or less Success! by 2

GM: He has, why?
Lenia: Mrugnak might go berserk.
Zombie: Pale One 5 parries [3d6.skill(10,0)] => [6,2,5] = 13 vs (10) or less Failure! by 3

Mrugnak: I kept forgetting about that. I'm on a new campaign not to.
GM: Roll damage.
Singeon: Damage: Saber (Swing): [2d6+2] => [4,3,2] = (9) cut
whispering to Mrugnak, Why is Mrugnak rolling for Singeon's hurt?

Singeon: ((Hope he don't explode))
whispering to Mrugnak, Say again? close the window too soon.
Narrator: Singeon's blade cuts through the Pale One.
Singeon: ((and he splodes?))

GM: Well, he collapses on the floor.
Berkun: is Ghoul 6 prone or stunned or what does the red circle mean?
GM: Prone, face-up. I haven't gotten better symbols yet, sorry.
Berkun: ok
Berkun: I can give you my propositions later if you wish

GM: okay, Singeon doesn't roll for consciousness until the start of his turn.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Mordreona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

** Mordreona runs out the door. **
Mordreona: "We are going to make it."
GM: DX-5 to avoid runes.
Mordreona: DX (15) [3d6.skill(15,-5)] => [1,6,3] = 10 vs (10) or less Success! by 0

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Berkun: fast draw[3d6] => [5,4,2] = (11) quick shot[3d6] => [3,5,6] = (14)

Berkun: shooting ghoul 8, vitals, barbed arrow
Berkun: it's 9 yard distance
GM: -4 for range, -2 for target, -3 for light is -9. Total modifier is [1+3-9] => -5
Berkun: +1 for signature attack
Berkun: [3d6] => [6,5,1] = (12)

Berkun: so I got him
GM: Already included that in the target.
Berkun: weapon bond?
Berkun: ah, right
GM: Already included *that*, too.

Berkun: I see it now
Berkun: ok, sorry:)
GM: You're at skill 13, so you hit.
Zombie: Pale One 8 dodges [3d6.skill(9,2)] => [4,2,6] = 12 vs (11) or less Failure! by 1

GM: And he doesn't dodge...
Berkun: [1d6+6] => [1,6] = (7) impaling
GM: He drops to the floor.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

Berkun: "No way I'll let you die, swordsman!"
** Mrugnak sees Singeon mauled, due to having his eyes on the sides of his head. **
Mrugnak: Ghoul 6 is down, confirmed?

GM: Sure, he's on the floor.
Mrugnak: Sorry, I'm just madly calculating movement here.
** Mrugnak begins panting heavily and his head rolls loosely around on his massive shoulders as he wrenches around to face the ghouls piling on Singeon. **
GM: Looks like you have to move and attack.

GM: Or All-Out Attack (slam), really.
Mrugnak: I think it's just a Move, I can't see how I can turn AND attack.
GM: Actually, you have to All-Out Attack (slam) but you can gore.
Mrugnak: Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
** Mrugnak lurches forward, moving jerkily, like a marionette with its strings half tangled, as he howls and charges, head-down, into Ghoul 7. **

Mrugnak: (Stepping OVER ghoul 6 in the process, instead of trampling him, alas.)
GM: Sure.
GM: DX check at -7 to avoid stepping on runes.
Mrugnak: Walk on air?
GM: Nah, I'm just a retard. go for it!

Mrugnak: Striker (Horns; Impaling) [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [4,4,3] = 11 vs (15) or less Success! by 4
Zombie: Pale One retreats and dodges [3d6.skill(9,2+3)] => [3,2,1] = 6 vs (14) or less Success! by 8

Zombie: "El toro!"
Mrugnak: "WAAAAUGH"
Singeon: "Awesome"

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [24] Pale Ones)

Lenia: Step up a half-yard and forward one. Cast Shocking Touch.
GM: Roll it.
Lenia: Shocking Touch: [3d6.skill(17.-2)] => 3d6.skill(17.-2) for 2 FP (3d+3 damage)

Lenia: Shocking Touch: [3d6.skill(17,-2)] => [6,1,3] = 10 vs (15) or less Success! by 5 for 2 FP (3d+3 damage)

GM: okay.

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Pale Ones
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

Zombie: Pale One 6 steps to Singeon's flank and claws his face, telegraphing it [3d6.skill(14,4-5)] => [3,6,4] = 13 vs (13) or less Success! by 0
Lenia: (Not that I expect them to survive the upcoming round, but one never knows. Also, I have a really weird feeling that they're going to get back up.)

Zombie: Pale One 3 kneels.
Singeon: Parry, at -2 for flank and +2? for telegraph?
Zombie: Pale One 7 make a Telegraphed claw attack on Mrugnak's face, so conveniently lowered to reach [3d6.skill(14,4+1-5)] => [3,2,4] = 9 vs (14) or less Success! by 5

GM: Singeon - yes.
Singeon: Defend: Saber L Parry( 17F): [3d6.skill(17,0)] => [3,4,1] = 8 vs (17) or less Success! by 9

** Mrugnak is AOAing! **
Singeon: "Back off, demon spawn."
GM: Roll DX or step on another rune.
Singeon: Me?

GM: Yep, can't defend without footwork, and footwork means runes.
Singeon: DX (15) [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [4,4,3] = 11 vs (15) or less Success! by 4

Singeon: OK, Mrugnak was in the middle so I was confused.
Zombie: Pale One 4 takes his evaluated attack against your face [3d6.skill(14,2-5)] => [6,5,2] = 13 vs (11) or less Failure! by 2

Zombie: Mrugnak takes a [1d6] => [2] = (2) cutting hit to the face.
Singeon: Im still at -3, however, so I made it by 1
** Mrugnak has tough skin! **
GM: Yes, so no damage.

GM: Sorta.
Mrugnak: Scratches :D
Narrator: Mrugnak's face freezes as the monster's claws furrow his skin and fur.
Mrugnak: Should I be rolling HT vs some kind of virulent poison or disease?
GM: Yep, Followup Affliction Paralysis as a blood agent.

Mrugnak: Disease? I get +3 vs those :D
Mrugnak: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [4,1,2] = 7 vs (13) or less Success! by 6

Mrugnak: (plus whatever, if it applies)
GM: No, not a disease, mystic creepy undead effect. Also, I just noticed - all of these guys have a Cosmic Fatigue 1 Aura, so Singeon takes 3 fatigue and Mrugnak takes 2.
Lenia: ((Eeyikes.))
Narrator: The icy cold bodies of the Pale Ones drain heat and strength from Mrugnak and Singeon.
Singeon: OK

** Mrugnak is too FURIOUS to notice. **
GM: Yes, we're all impressed.

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Mordreona)

GM: Hey, roll HT or collapse.
Singeon: Consciousness roll
Singeon: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [1,1,6] = 8 vs (13) or less Success! by 5

Singeon: Wow.
Singeon: Turn and attack Ghoul 6.
Singeon: DX?
GM: Yep, at no penalty.
Singeon: DX (15) [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [1,2,5] = 8 vs (15) or less Success! by 7

GM: You're still at -4 for shock on all non-defense DX rolls, though.
Singeon: OK
Singeon: Attack: Saber L Swing (22): [3d6.skill(22,-4)] => [3,1,5] = 9 vs (18) or less Success! by 9

GM: Including rolls to step on runes.
Singeon: Okay, I made it
Zombie: Pale One 6 retreats and dodges [3d6.skill(9,3)] => [5,6,1] = 12 vs (12) or less Success! by 0

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Mordreona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Singeon: "I will kill you."

Mordreona: Fast draw a knife and throw it at ghoul 6,( AoA +1 to hit). "Why will you people not run.?"
GM: (shock penalty goes away).
Mordreona: Fast-Draw (Knife) (16) [3d6.skill(16,0)] => [1,5,2] = 8 vs (16) or less Success! by 8 Includes: +1 from 'Combat Reflexes'

Lenia: "Because running means we don't get to loot the place? Why *would* we run?"
GM: okay, -7 for range and lighting penalties.
Berkun: "Why won't Singeon run?"
Mordreona: Thrown Weapon (Knife) (15) [3d6.skill(15,-7)] => [3,6,3] = 12 vs (8) or less Failure! by 4

Lenia: "Because he's an idiot."
Berkun: "Brash fool!"
Berkun: "He knows I won't let him die...!"
Narrator: Mordreona tosses a dagger into the darkness.
Mordreona: "WE could fight them in a doorway, would be easy then."

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Berkun: fast draw[3d6] => [6,3,6] = (15) quick shot[3d6] => [6,2,6] = (14)

Berkun: shot at the vitals at ghoul 6, 6 yard distance
GM: okay. -3 for light, -2 for target, -3 for range, +3 accuracy, +1 bond, -1 quickshot is -5.
GM: vs a basis of 18.
Berkun: [3d6.skill(18,1+3-3-2-3-1)
Berkun: [3d6.skill(18,1+3-3-2-3-1)] => [4,4,4] = 12 vs (13) or less Success! by 1

Berkun: what is -1 quickshot for?
Zombie: Pale One 6 dodges [3d6.skill(9,0)] => [6,2,6] = 14 vs (9) or less Failure! by 5

Berkun: [1d6+6] => [4,6] = (10) impaling
GM: There's a -6 penalty for drawing and attacking in the same round, halved twice for Heroic Archer and Weapon Master.
GM: You drop him, nonetheless.
Berkun: right

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

Lenia: ((You get -6 on both the Bow skill roll and the Attack roll. Heroic Archer or Weapon Master reduces that to -3; both reduces it to -1. Personally, I'd have said 'both removes it entirely' in order to save players tracking extra modifiers, but I missed the playtest by about a year. >.>))
** Mrugnak slams the spiked ball of Huvudet-krossat-i into the face of Ghoul 7, for daring to claw him. (All Out Attack: Dual, to the Face, second attack to be assigned based on success or failure of the first) **

GM: okay.
Berkun: (that -1 lets you, theoretically, put some other bonus there:P )
Mrugnak: ALL-OUT ATTACK: Double (2 attacks, -4 for off hand); move up to 1/2 (forward only); no defend {B365}, Huvudet-krossat-i (Morningstar) [3d6.skill(22,-5)] => [3,6,1] = 10 vs (17) or less Success! by 7

Zombie: Dodge and retreat [3d6.skill(9,3)] => [2,6,5] = 13 vs (12) or less Failure! by 1
Mrugnak: Huvudet-krossat-i (Morningstar) [4d6+3] => [5,1,6,5,3] = (20) cr (Armor Divisor 2)

Narrator: Mrugnak knocks a zombie into darkness.
Mrugnak: ALL-OUT ATTACK: Double (2 attacks, -4 for off hand); move up to 1/2 (forward only); no defend {B365}, Trovaardig yxa (Axe/Pick) * Primary [3d6.skill(18,0)] => [6,3,1] = 10 vs (18) or less Success! by 8

Mrugnak: arg.
** Mrugnak whirls and strikes Ghoul 7 in the neck with the blade of his Trovaardig yxa. **
Mrugnak: (( Sorry, meant to sent the description first. ))
GM: You decapitate the mushy head of the ghoul in your anger. It is very, very dead.

GM: Take 2 fatigue anyway.
Mrugnak: ###
Mrugnak: OK!
Lenia: Ghoul 3 is the only one I see that's still capable of moving?
GM: Sorry - only 1.

GM: That's 'cause you can't see 4.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [24] Pale Ones)

** Mrugnak fixes his FP **
Lenia: Move and Staff AoA(Determined), Telegraphed, to what looks like either the flank or the back of the kneeling Ghoul 3. Aiming for the skull because he's below me.
GM: okay, roll it.
GM: You're at +2 for him being below you.

Lenia: Staff: [3d6.skill(14,+4+4+2-7)] => [5,3,3] = 11 vs (17) or less Success! by 6
Zombie: Pale 3 dodges [3d6.skill(9,2-2-2)] => [5,4,5] = 14 vs (7) or less Failure! by 7

Zombie: Damage?
Lenia: Damage is [1d6+2] => [4,2] = (6) cr and [3d6+3] => [2,1,6,3] = (12) bu.
Narrator: Lenia's hurried, heroic charge ends with her staff slamming into the Pale One's head. Lightning cracks and he drops back to the floor, twitching madly.

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Pale Ones
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

Zombie: Pale One 4 attacks Singeon from behind, telegraphed and double to the neck [3d6.skill(14,4-5)] => [2,2,2] = 6 vs (13) or less Success! by 7 [3d6.skill(14,4-5)] => [1,1,2] = 4 vs (13) or less Critical Success! [B556]

Singeon: Damn. 7 minutes to LUCK
Zombie: [3d6.crit_hit()] => [1,2,4] = 7 If any damage penetrates DR, treat as major wound. See [B420] for major wounds. [B556]
Zombie: Damage is [1d6] => [4] = (4) non-critical, and [1d6] => [1] = (1) critical.
GM: You take 4 damage and need to roll HT or be paralyzed.

Singeon: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [1,3,4] = 8 vs (13) or less Success! by 5
GM: He's not grappling you, but he's in close combat now.

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Mordreona)

Singeon: "OOOOOFFFFF"

Singeon: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [3,4,4] = 11 vs (13) or less Success! by 2
Singeon: Still up

Singeon: Is Lenia on me?
GM: Nope, next to you.
Lenia: In your dreams. :P
Singeon: I don't see me
Singeon: (LOL)

Lenia: You're under the ghoul.
Singeon: Oh, thats romantic
Singeon: Am I prone?
GM: No, he's in close combat with you, like I said.
Lenia: Trust me, the ghoul loves you more than I do.

Singeon: I turn and attack him, in close combat
GM: Roll DX (at -4) to turn without stepping on a rune.
Singeon: So I am at -8?
GM: No, just -4 total. Sorry.
Singeon: RETREAT

Singeon: RETREAT
GM: Oh, then it'd be a roll at -8. =)
Singeon: DX (15) [3d6.skill(15,-4)] => [5,5,6] = 16 vs (11) or less Failure! by 5

Singeon: Ach!!!!
GM: [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [5,2,3] = 10 vs (15) or less Success! by 5

GM: Roll HT-5.
Singeon: 2 minutes to luck
Singeon: HOLD ON TWO MINUTES!!!!!
Lenia: ((Those runes are *vicious*))
Singeon: BRB

GM: stop stalling and start dying.
Singeon: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,-5)] => [6,6,1] = 13 vs (8) or less Failure! by 5

GM: ((I'll note the canonical trap is a 3d Frostbite...)
GM: Damage is [1d6] => [1] = (1)
Lenia: ((That's because Kromm is a sadist.))
GM: Nothing to worry about...
Singeon: ((TY))

Singeon: Attack: Saber L Swing (22): [3d6.skill(22,-4)] => [4,4,3] = 11 vs (18) or less Success! by 7
whispering to Lenia, I should have used a 2d Frostbite, Singeon would lying on the ground dying now...
Zombie: Sidestep and dodge [3d6.skill(9,2)] => [1,2,2] = 5 vs (11) or less Success! by 6

Mrugnak: (( I believe the CANONICAL solution to runes is to avoid stepping on them. ))
GM: He dodges your blow.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Mordreona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Singeon: ((Oh, thats what I've been doing wrong))
Mrugnak: (( Mrugnak can probably chuck you weenie people pretty far. ))
Mordreona: /me steps forward trying to resist the urge to shut the doors on the party.

GM: That's generous.
Mordreona: ##

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Singeon: As he looks down Singeon realizes frozen blood looks like a Slurpee. MMMMM, Slurpee.
Berkun: Berkun moves forward full move
Berkun: [3d6] => [4,5,1] = (10)

Berkun: If that was -5 then I made it
GM: Oh, right, sure-footed. good for you.
GM: Anything else?
Mordreona: "Anyone see my knife?"

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

Berkun: no, just move
** Mrugnak turns and makes a Determined attack on Ghoul 4, smashing him over the head with his morningstar in an attempt to drive his skull into his chest. (+4 for AOA Determined, -7 for skull, -4/-2 for deceptive by being too powerful to escape) **
GM: okay.

Mrugnak: ALL-OUT ATTACK: Determined (+4 to hit melee; +1 ranged); move up to 1/2 (forward only); no defend {B365}, Huvudet-krossat-i (Morningstar) [3d6.skill(22,+4-7-4)] => [6,1,3] = 10 vs (15) or less Success! by 5

Zombie: Parry with claws [3d6.skill(10,-2)] => [1,6,1] = 8 vs (8) or less Success! by 0
Zombie: Shoot, another -4 for parrying a flail. He fails and dies.

Mrugnak: Huvudet-krossat-i (Morningstar) [4d6+3] => [5,4,2,4,3] = (18) cr (Armor Divisor 2)
Mrugnak: Just to make me feel better.
Lenia: ((And -3 for Brawling parrying a weapon, unless your ghouls know Karate. Or does that not apply to claws?))

Mrugnak: If they're a striker it doesn't.
GM: Roll self-control or start in on your allies.
Lenia: Can I use luck on this? He's going to hit *me* first.
GM: Nope, it's not your roll.
Mrugnak: You can make me miss :D

Lenia: That's comforting.
Mordreona: (you can use it for the dodge tho)
Narrator: Mrugnak slams the Pale One into the wall and continues toward Lenia and Singeon, frothing and raving.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [24] Pale Ones)

Lenia: Oh hell. Heal Singeon or stop Mrugnak.
Lenia: [1d2] => [2] = (2)

Singeon: Singeon drops to his knees
GM: Lenia?
Lenia: Body of Air on Mrugnak.
GM: Oh, GFL.
Mrugnak: (( BWAHAHAHA ))

Mrugnak: HOW much FP is that?
Berkun: "What is he doing? What!? STOP!"
Singeon: "Do what you have to. Save my friend."
GM: 7.
GM: Takes 5 seconds to cast, though.

Lenia: Oh, SOB.
Lenia: I just noticed that myself.
Lenia: New plan.
GM: 'Cause Steve Jackson hates you.
GM: okay - brb - gotta check something.

Berkun: Can everyone move?
Lenia: 1 FP to stop maintaining the Air Walk on Mrugnak; Ice Slick underneath his feet, 1 hex radius.
Berkun: I think we might risk to flee trough the tunnel and hope Mrugnak freezes himself, then unfreeze him
GM: Okay, go for it.

Mrugnak: FYI: berserkers don't' take movement penalties from normal levels of injury/fatigue.
GM: By the way, I checked my copy of Fantasy 1st edition. It says, "Steve Jackson hates you."
Lenia: Ice Slick: [3d6.skill(18,-2)] => [5,2,1] = 8 vs (16) or less Success! by 8 costing 2 FP.

Mordreona: "I'll just lock you guys in here until he calms down."
Singeon: I think I would go unconscious as he takes time to cast.
Mrugnak: I think every GM in the world wouldn't want their Siege Beast taken off the battlefield by a simple Body of Air/Shape Air combo.
Lenia: DX-2 or fall, Mrugnak. :D
Lenia: Well, actually, you're falling about a foot anyway.

Mrugnak: DX (13) [3d6.skill(13,-2)] => [1,3,5] = 9 vs (11) or less Success! by 2
Lenia: Might have a bigger penalty.

Berkun: "What the damn? DON'T CLOSE THAT DOOR, WENCH!"
GM: Mrugnak needs to roll DX-7 to not step on a rune as he lands.
Mrugnak: DX (13) [3d6.skill(13,-7)] => [4,5,2] = 11 vs (6) or less Failure! by 5

Mrugnak: Two big feet firmly planted on one each.
GM: [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [5,2,2] = 9 vs (15) or less Success! by 6

Mrugnak: Or something.
GM: HT-6 roll or take damage.
Mrugnak: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [2,3,6] = 11 vs (13) or less Success! by 2

Mrugnak: Failed by 4!
Lenia: Please tell me that falling a foot onto an ice slick gives an extra -2? >.>
Lenia: No?
GM: [1d6] => [6] = (6) icy freezy armor damage.
Lenia: Ahwell.

Mrugnak: Armor damage?
Mrugnak: vas is das?
GM: Sorry, armor-ignoring damage.
Mrugnak: ah, OK.
GM: By the way, shock applies to Self-Control rolls I think.

Mrugnak: High Pain Threshold, Berserk.
Mrugnak: Shock is not an issue.
GM: Oh, right. Lenia, moving?
Lenia: Step back.
Lenia: Correct that.

GM: ?
Lenia: Step between Singeon and the minotaur.
Mrugnak: (( falling over and playing dead is a good plan, for reference. ))
Mrugnak: (( like with a bear. ))
Mrugnak: (( he PROBABLY won't keep goring you. ))

GM: ((yeah, do *that*!))
Mrugnak: (( It's only 1d6. Compared to Mrugnak? ))
Lenia: ((Let's just ROLL on the frostbite runes!))
GM: ((even better!!!))
Mrugnak: (( If you like I could slam into you and hack at you a bit. ))

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Mordreona)

Singeon: Are we still in combat rounds?

Mrugnak: (( VERY. ))
GM: Oh, yes. Mrugnak is attacking and you're falling unconscious.
Lenia: ((Mrugnak wants to kill you.))
Singeon: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [6,4,3] = 13 vs (13) or less Success! by 0

Singeon: I fail it on purpose
Singeon: Just lay down
Singeon: Sleep
Lenia: ((Hey, if you fall unconscious onto an evil rune, does it keep shocking you every second, or does ti just do its thing once?))
GM: You sure you want to do that?

Singeon: Dream of my 100 gp
Mrugnak: (( we're about to find out :D ))
Singeon: Well, since I made it i will lie down and relax.
Singeon: Maybe Mrugnak wont tear me up
GM: Ah. You lie down on a rune, then.

GM: [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [2,1,4] = 7 vs (15) or less Success! by 8
GM: Roll HT-8.

Singeon: I cant avoid them?
GM: Not lying down, no.
Singeon: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,-8)] => [5,6,5] = 16 vs (5) or less Critical Failure! by 11 [B556]

Lenia: Ouch.
GM: Want to use luck?
Singeon: There is no space between?
Berkun: Does Mrugnak have armor on his crotch?
Mrugnak: Sadly, yes.

GM: There surely isn't 6' of space between them, no.
Singeon: OK
Berkun: how much?
Lenia: They're so closely packed together that it's a heroic feat to avoid them. DX at -5 is not something normal people do on a regular basis.
Mrugnak: Same as everywhere else, really. 6 DR, counting tough skin.

Singeon: Didn't know that, what with Mrugnak's big feet
Singeon: Singeon does
Singeon: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,-8)] => [5,4,2] = 11 vs (5) or less Failure! by 6

Singeon: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,-8)] => [5,5,2] = 12 vs (5) or less Failure! by 7
GM: You take [1d6] => [3] = (3) damage and can't feel your toes and the skin on your knees.

Mrugnak: Better than critfail anyways.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Mordreona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Singeon: Am I down though?
GM: Yes, sure.
Mordreona: I use Fast talk to try and piss off Mrugnak. I also step back and get ready to turn and run as I fast draw a knife.
Mordreona: " Hey Mrugnak you fury faced goon, you fight like an old maid."
Berkun: GM, what does Mercenary's code of honor and sense of duty to fellow party members say about the situation? Can I risk killing Mrugnak to save others?

Mordreona: Fast-Talk (12) [3d6.skill(12,0)] => [3,2,6] = 11 vs (12) or less Success! by 1 Conditional: +1 from 'Charisma' when making Influence rolls

GM: You'd prefer to avoid killing him.
GM: Mrugnak, Mordy is calling you rude names.
Berkun: this is a tough situation right now
Mordreona: Fast-Draw (Knife) (16) [3d6.skill(16,0)] => [4,5,3] = 12 vs (16) or less Success! by 4 Includes: +1 from 'Combat Reflexes'

GM: And drawing a weapon, so she's a threat and an enemy.
Mordreona: Can I throw my knife at him too?
GM: Sure. Why not?
Berkun: Berkun meanwhile tries to be still and not attract Mrugnaks' attention...
Mordreona: NM I might hit Singeon.

Mordreona: ##
Mrugnak: Singeon's on the ground basically out of line of fire.
Mrugnak: Hope I don't stomp him flat.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Berkun: quiet step 1 hex forward
Berkun: do I need to roll for runes in this place?
GM: Yes, the alcoves are covered in them.

Berkun: [3d6.skill(14,1-5)] => [1,1,1] = 3 vs (10) or less Critical Success! [B556]
Berkun: done

Mrugnak: Lenia's in the way. I'm on an ice slick. I'm not 100% sure if Lenia is currently an Enemy for all the spellcasting and me suddenly landing on my feet.
GM: Your natural caution around magic serves you well.
Mordreona: "Come on you hairy beast. I'm right here."

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

Berkun: Berkun holds his breath and wishes his heart wouldn't beat so loud...!
** Mrugnak bellows and rushes down the hall, shouldering aside Lenia, and stepping on Singeon as he goes. **
Mrugnak: (ice slick roll!)

Mrugnak: DX (13) [3d6.skill(13,-2)] => [4,3,3] = 10 vs (11) or less Success! by 1
Lenia: ((Boo.))

GM: -2 more for Move and Attack?
Mordreona: "Ah Crap."
Mrugnak: Oh? makes sense.
** Mrugnak falls on his ass! **

GM: [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [1,4,6] = 11 vs (15) or less Success! by 4
GM: resist at HT-4.

Mrugnak: face up or face down?
GM: Face-up.
Mrugnak: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,-4)] => [2,4,2] = 8 vs (9) or less Success! by 1

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

** Mrugnak is still doing his best Mr Furious impression. **

Lenia: "Mrugnak! It's Lenia! Calm yourself down; the danger's passed. We're safe."
Lenia: Leadership? Sweet words to soothe the savage beast?
GM: Sure, it allows for Self-Control rolls.
** Mordreona laughs at Mrugnak. "What an oaf." **

GM: Roll it at -2.
Lenia: Leadership (20) [3d6.skill(20,0)] => [4,6,3] = 13 vs (20) or less Success! by 7 Includes: +5 from 'Charisma'

Lenia: Success by 5.
GM: Right, right...
GM: Mrugnak, self-control roll.
Lenia: "Mordreona, you're not helping..."
Mordreona: "Are you sure..?"

Lenia: "Quite!"
GM: Mrugnak stops frothing entirely and starts glaring at Mordreona instead.
Lenia: Go team Nymph!
** Mordreona waves at Mrugnak. **

Lenia: Are we out of combat now?
GM: Here's the deal.
GM: Mrugnak is angry at Mordreona. So now he's beserk, again.
Lenia: *facepalm*
GM: And Singeon and Mrugnak are lying on the floor, freezing to death at high speed.

Mrugnak: And on an ice slick!
Mrugnak: psh.
Mrugnak: I'm freezing to death at a LOW speed.
Singeon: ((money money))
Lenia: ...It actually does trigger every second, doesn't it.

Mordreona: "I'll handle Mrugnak, help the others."
GM: I'm willing to simplify the entire mess of die rolls to some damage and move on with my life, okay?
Berkun: (try as hard as you wish, I won't let you die!)
Lenia: I'm good with that.
Singeon: OK

Berkun: Is throwing a healing potion at someone any use? or does it have to be imbibed?
GM: Lenia calms people down and convinces Mordreona to shut up. Singeon gets off the floor/is carried away. Mrugnak stops raving and goes back to glaring morosely at Singeon.
Lenia: Mrugnak killing the entire PC party is a hilarious but unfortunate outcome.
Berkun: He'd have no chance to kill us all
GM: Lenia expends a few more fatigue. Singeon takes [3d6] => [6,2,1] = (9) damage. Mrugnak takes [2d6] => [4,5] = (9) damage.

Berkun: Though you and Singeon...
Berkun: it would be possible
GM: Everyone moves back to the entrance and is standing.
Singeon: I am at -1, and i assume unconscious.
Lenia: Only -1?

Mrugnak: Aren't you at -10?
Mrugnak: or something?
Lenia: Weren't you already at -- yeah.
GM: You're at -15 by my much more accurate and definitive count.
Lenia: Or do you mean -1x your HP?

Lenia: Aha.
GM: So not quite dead.
Mrugnak: aah. OK, that makes my numbers sense stop hurting.
GM: but unconscious, definitely.
** Lenia looks around. "Well. That was... ridiculous." **

GM: And soon to be "Singeon One-Hand and 8 Toes."
Singeon: I was at -10, then just got 9 points of healing
Lenia: That wasn't healing.
Mordreona: ((we have a door at the far end yes?))
Singeon: -15?

Lenia: That was damage.
Singeon: Oh
Lenia: 8 toes? Generous.
GM: I like him being able to count to 13.
Singeon: ((-15))

GM: .
Lenia: "So if I try to heal Singeon magically any more today, I'm likely to bollocks it up and cause his heart to come out his eyes, or something. I'm also exhausted. Also, Mrugnak is injured. All those in favor of going back to camp, to rest a night - or possibly two - and recover, say aye. Aye."
Mrugnak: "Ow."
Mordreona: Sounds good to me.
Lenia: "Yes, I covered that.

GM: Actually, Singeon is at -19 and needs to roll to not die.
Mordreona: (here come my 20 silver)
Singeon: Singeon remains quiet, not tending an opinion.
Singeon: -19
GM: Yep, -10 and 9 points more is -19.

Mordreona: I first aid Singeon.
Singeon: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [5,4,1] = 10 vs (13) or less Success! by 3

GM: Roll it, Mordreona.
Mordreona: First Aid/TL3 (Human) (13) [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [1,4,6] = 11 vs (13) or less Success! by 2

Singeon: You are correct. I lived. So there.
GM: [1d6-3] => [1,-3] = (-2)
GM: Singeon heals 1 point.
Singeon: ((But what about the money????))
GM: Leaving him at -18 and not capable of fighting very well.

GM: Or moving, really.
GM: So what are people doing?
Lenia: "Mrugnak, carry Singeon - gently, mind you? We'll rest at camp a while, then come back and figure out a way past this hallway that doesn't involve losing body parts to unnatural cold."
Mordreona: I return to camp with Mrugnak.
Mrugnak: Mrugnak carries Singeon out, although perhaps not as gently as possible.

Berkun: "We need to rest..."
Berkun: "I have potions, but that's not a good idea... let's rest, we can't go on without that"
GM: Are you resting before leaving?
Mordreona: "Lets not rest in here."
Lenia: Only briefly, enough to get anyone with FP-based movement penalties back to normal move.

Lenia: The 10 minutes it takes to bandage Singeon plus another 5 is enough for me.
GM: Don't you need to recover 4 fatigue?
Mordreona: "I think I am out of bandages by now too. Do we have more at camp?"
GM: I assumed you spent some getting Berkun and Singeon out.
** Mrugnak has a blanket. **

Mrugnak: It could, in a pinch, be used to make bandage.s
Mordreona: "I'm sure that is clean."
GM: Okay, whatever. You rest for 1/2 hour, staring balefully at the hallway of icy doom.
Lenia: "I have more bandages."
Berkun: "I got some."

Mordreona: "If we put doors down and stand on them will the runes hurt us?"
Berkun: "Worth a try..."
Berkun: "An
** Mordreona looks at Lenia. **

Berkun: "Is digging trough walls a viable option?"
Mrugnak: "Mrugnak could throw. Or break wall."
Lenia: "I don't know. At worst, I can make Mrugnak walk on air again, he can carry two of us, and I can have the other two also walk on air. Tiring, but safe."
Berkun: "Or maybe you can do something to dis-magic them?"
Mrugnak: "Break juju wall make more bad juju?

Mrugnak: "
Berkun: "And in case of a danger on the other side, makes escape a difficult thing"
Lenia: "It wouldn't be healthy, Mrugnak."
Lenia: "You can run on air just as well as walk, with the spell."
Mordreona: Well, we need to rest first anyway.

Lenia: "It doesn't slow you down."
Mrugnak: "Mrugnak throw real far."
Berkun: "I mean, if your spell ends and then we'd end up fleeing..."
Lenia: "They'd just land on runes, Mrugnak. They're almost impossible to avoid."
Berkun: "Who knows how much traps are there"

Lenia: "There's no way to permanently disenchant them anyway."
Lenia: ((I am assuming this conversation goes on while we go back to the nice safe camp with the hirelings.))
GM: oh, you didn't say that.
Mordreona: "I say we try the door thing or out dirt on them."
GM: Everyone roll Perception

Mrugnak: (( to be honest he probably can't throw folks much further than [20*0.3] => 6.0 yards ))
Mordreona: ((yeah we go back after the 1/2 hour.)
Lenia: Perception; [3d6.skill(12,0)] => [5,2,5] = 12 vs (12) or less Success! by 0

Mrugnak: Per (12) [3d6.skill(12,0)] => [6,1,6] = 13 vs (12) or less Failure! by 1
Mrugnak: +2 for Hearing, or +4 for scent

Mordreona: Per (13) [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [2,5,6] = 13 vs (13) or less Success! by 0
whispering to Mordreona, You notice that the skeletal remains are no longer on the floor of the hallway.

whispering to Lenia, You notice that the skeletal remains are no longer on the floor of the hallway.
Lenia: "Erm."
Lenia: "What happened to the skeletons?"
Berkun: [3d6] => [5,1,6] = (12)
Mordreona: "Yikes they are gone, lets get the hell out of here."

whispering to Berkun, You notice that the skeletal remains are no longer on the floor of the hallway.
** Mordreona turns to exit. **
GM: You're headed that way already.
** Mrugnak carries Singeon as he hustles out towards the exit. **

GM: As you move up, you see the skeletons have reassembled and are turning toward you to fight.
Mrugnak: How much does Singeon and all his stuff weigh, btw?
Lenia: "EVERYONE BACK. NOW."
GM: 200 lbs.

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Mordreona)

Singeon: ((185 thank you. I've been laying off the sweets)
Mrugnak: counting your stuff?
Singeon: I do nothing.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Mordreona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Singeon: Yeah, 150 + 35

** Mordreona runs for the exit. **
GM: I have 160 and 40, but whatever.
Mordreona: ##

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [26] Skeletons )

Lenia: "...That's not *back*!"
Mrugnak: 547.81, possibly [547.81+15] => 562.81 lbs of gear.
Mordreona: I also scream like a little girl.

Mrugnak: (( Current move is 4. ))
Mordreona: "Back to camp it is."
GM: Pawel?
Mordreona: ((door afk a sec. I just run and AoD))
Lenia: ((I'm seeing no skeletons on the map. Is that correct?))

GM: Lenia can't see them yet.
Lenia: Righto!
Berkun: sorry
Berkun: I'm here now
Berkun: step forward and I prepare a blunt arrow

Berkun: done
Lenia: "That is also not 'back'!" Lenia begins cursing in Nymphish.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[26]<b> Skeletons
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Berkun: "Mordreona gone past them!"
Lenia: "She can bloody outrun them; we can't. Great gods above, what I wouldn't give to have SOMEONE, just ONCE follow orders!"
Zombie: Raising their blades and their shields (those who still have them), the skeletons advance.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

Berkun: "Cast some spell, they are magical, you can do something, right?"

** Mrugnak grabs Berkun in his left hand and backs up with EVERYONE (unless Berkun and his gear weighs more than [800-563] => 237). "Mrugnak do! Back!" (Move 4 for Encumbrance, doubled costs for backpedaling, so 2 hexes back.) **
Lenia: "Concussive explosions are sort of a bad idea when my allies are standing right beside them. In case you didn't notice last time."
GM: I get just under 240 lbs, so you're good.
GM: Berkun, going to resist? If not, roll DX+1 to avoid tripping.

Berkun: no, he won't
GM: Roll DX+1 then.
Berkun: [3d6.skill(14,1)] => [5,5,5] = 15 vs (15) or less Success! by 0

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

Lenia: Concentrate and step back, preparing a Concussion spell.

Lenia: Concussion: [3d6.skill(17,0)] => [5,6,2] = 13 vs (17) or less Success! by 4 costing 5 FP from the power item (Damage 3d6).

Lenia: Luck.
Lenia: Concussion: [3d6.skill(17,0)] => [5,6,6] = 17 vs (17) or less Failure! [B556] costing 5 FP from the power item (Damage 3d6).

Lenia: Concussion: [3d6.skill(17,0)] => [5,5,5] = 15 vs (17) or less Success! by 2 costing 5 FP from the power item (Damage 3d6).

Lenia: Dang.
Mrugnak: ohwell.

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Mordreona)

Singeon: All Out Do Nothing. ###
Lenia: ((I still think we're going to end up too close. >.<))>

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Mordreona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Mordreona: Sprints for the door.
Lenia: ((Does Mordy have Cowardice or something? ;_;))

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [26] Skeletons )

Mordreona: back.
GM: ((No, but she has taken more damage than everyone else, possibly combined, and almost died twice))
Berkun: 3 hexes back

Berkun: done

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[26]<b> Skeletons
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Zombie: The skeletons move across the bodies at a trot.
** Mrugnak goes Back, carrying Singeon with him. **
Mrugnak: whoops.
Mrugnak: (( sorry, that was supposed to be in queue. ))

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

GM: go ahead and move.

Mrugnak: ^^ that.

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

Lenia: Tossing the Concussion at Skeleton 3's hex. I have the range at 7-2, targeting the ground for +4, so net is +2?
Lenia: Lighting may affect that.
GM: -3 for light, sure.
Lenia: Innate Attack (Projectile) (14) [3d6.skill(14,-2+4-3)] => [1,4,4] = 9 vs (13) or less Success! by 4

GM: Everyone rolls HT-3 or stun.
Lenia: Damage is [3d6] => [1,1,5] = (7) cr in that hex, /3 for each hex distant, and I don't remember whether skeletons can be stunned.
Lenia: Also, 1s on damage rolls can bite my shiny metal buttocks.
GM: Except for Mordreona, who is fine.
Mrugnak: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,-3)] => [6,3,6] = 15 vs (10) or less Failure! by 5

Mrugnak: curses.
Lenia: HT: [3d6.skill(12,-3)] => [4,2,4] = 10 vs (9) or less Failure! by 1

Mordreona: ((I assume I hear that.))
Mrugnak: ... I drop Singeon don't I.
GM: Roll DX-2 to not drop him.
Mrugnak: DX (13) [3d6.skill(13,-2)] => [6,1,5] = 12 vs (11) or less Failure! by 1

Mrugnak: That's like 5-6 feet in the air.
GM: Damage is [6,3,-4] = (5)
Mrugnak: (I assume under Mrugnak's armpit - which is about head hight on people)
Lenia: ((I need a better AoE. =/))
Mrugnak: (( Hail ))

GM: Well, on the plus side, he wasn't healed past -1xHT, so he doesn't need to check for dying again.
GM: Mordreona yes, you hear thunder echoing down the hall.
Berkun: HT roll [3d6] => [5,1,4] = (10)
Singeon: ((at -23. No threshold for death roll!)
Berkun: does suspectability to magic apply here?

Berkun: if yes, I'm stunned
Berkun: if not, then no
Narrator: Clouds of red dust explode into the air as the concussion rolls
Narrator: The skeletons advance through it mostly unharmed, staggering a little.
GM: No, it's not a resistance roll so no penalty for you.

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Mordreona)

Singeon: Do Nothing! ###

GM: Exciting. You think the minotaur intended to drop you.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Mordreona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Mordreona: I look to see if anyone/thing is behind me. If not, I stop and turn around.
Singeon: ((I disagree. I don't think!))
Mordreona: ##
GM: You can see the skeletons in the far distance of Lenia's light.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [26] Skeletons )

Singeon: ((LOL))
Lenia: ((Singeon dreams about how Mrugnak intended to drop him.))
GM: You're not unconscious, y'know.

Singeon: ((And took my 100gp as well... damnyou Mrugnak))
Singeon: I thought I was
Berkun: damn it...
Berkun: I can't move trough Mrugnak's 3 hexes, right?
Singeon: Then, "Hey, butterfingers. Watch it!"

GM: Sure you can.
Lenia: Allies aren't usually in the way.
Berkun: okay...
Mrugnak: You try to "evade" me, and I don't stop you.
GM: You guys planning to retreat to the ice hall? 'Cause I am totally cool with that, excuse the pun.

Berkun: 1 step back, shot to the head of the closest skeleton...
Mordreona: ((Would be a chilling turn of events.))
Berkun: 4 yards
Lenia: ((Just the thought makes my blood run cold.))
GM: -2 range, -5 target, -3 light, +3 acc, +1 weapon bond is -6.

Berkun: "Hold against them, damn it! Or we'll be skeletons ourselves!"
Berkun: [3d6.skill(18,-2-5-3+3+1)
Berkun: [3d6.skill(18,-2-5-3+3+1)] => [2,4,6] = 12 vs (12) or less Success! by 0

Berkun: got
Berkun: the target
Zombie: Skeleton 5 blocks [3d6.skill(11,3)] => [1,6,6] = 13 vs (14) or less Success! by 1

Narrator: Berkun's arrow flies true, but the skeleton's massive shield intercepts it.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[26]<b> Skeletons
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Zombie: Skeleton 5 shield rushes Mrugnak [3d6.skill(16,-2+1)] => [1,6,4] = 11 vs (15) or less Success! by 4 DA-2/-1
Berkun: Mrugnak, are you wounded?

Berkun: And how much?
** Mrugnak points at the Player List. **
Mrugnak: ( HP 15/30 )
GM: Dodge at -4?

Berkun: right
Mrugnak: Dodge (10) [3d6.skill(9,-3-1-4)] => [2,4,4] = 10 vs (1) or less Failure! by 9

Mrugnak: (additional -1 for being Heavy encumbered.
Berkun: "Damnation, let's hold them them in the door, THAT'S OUR ONLY CHANCE!"
Zombie: Skeleton 1 shield rushes Lenia [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [2,3,2] = 7 vs (14) or less Success! by 7 -2/1 DA

GM: Defend at -5.
Mrugnak: Armed interdiction, horns!
Berkun: And Signeon is conscious or not?
Lenia: ((Stunned, Mrug?))
GM: Uhm. You were knocked over dodging the rush.

Mrugnak: (( crap ))
Mrugnak: (( Never mind. ))
GM: And you're stunned.
Lenia: Dodge: [3d6.skill(9,-5-1)] => [4,3,2] = 9 vs (3) or less Failure! by 6

Mrugnak: (( I was knocked over? ))
Mrugnak: (( Isn't there damage to be rolled? ))
GM: Failed a Dodge by 10? Crit fail a dodge? Fall on your ass? This sound familiar?
Mrugnak: faled by 9
Mrugnak: the -1 is in the list of mods.

Mrugnak: -3-1-4
GM: oh. well then. Okay-doke.
Mrugnak: sorry, was explaining where that came from. :(
Mrugnak: but stunned, so no interdictions anyways.
GM: [1d6+3] => [5,3] = (8) vs [2d6+1] => [6,1,1] = (8)

GM: Both roll DX or fall over, you're at -4 for stun.
Mrugnak: DX (13) [3d6.skill(13,-4)] => [4,1,2] = 7 vs (9) or less Success! by 2

Lenia: DX: [3d6.skill(12,-4)] => [3,2,3] = 8 vs (8) or less Success! by 0
Zombie: Skeleton 5 [3d6.skill(12,0)] => [1,4,6] = 11 vs (12) or less Success! by 1

Zombie: Uhm, that was Mrugnak, but hold onto that roll, Lenia...
Lenia: Sorry, I assumed 'both' was PCs - didn't realize it was the skeleton. >.>
Zombie: [2d6+5] => [3,2,5] = (10) vs Lenia's [1d6+3] => [4,3] = (7)
GM: Okay, somehow it doesn't knock over Lenia. What the heck?
Mrugnak: And I take 2 crushing, I think.

Lenia: Big, tough, scary Nymph!
GM: Halved, so 4 and your armor protects completely.
Mrugnak: Oh ho!
Lenia: ((I don't know if I actually take damage there.))
GM: (you don't, you have DR5, right?)

Lenia: ((Yeah.))
Lenia: ((Bless that Elvish chain.))
Zombie: skeleton 3 stops short of Singeon.
Zombie: The rest move forward.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

Singeon: He better stop
Mrugnak: Hm.
Mrugnak: DX (13) [3d6.skill(13,-3)] => [5,4,6] = 15 vs (10) or less Failure! by 5

Mrugnak: Still stunned. never mind. ###
Lenia: "Stun recovery"?
Mrugnak: Yeah.
Lenia: DX is like HT. >.>
Mrugnak: Whoops.

Mrugnak: Same score.
Mrugnak: so same results!

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

Lenia: Stun Recovery (HT-3): [3d6.skill(12,-3)] => [1,2,6] = 9 vs (9) or less Success! by 0

Lenia: Woohoo!
Lenia: ###

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[32]<b> Singeon
(on deck: [28] Mordreona)

Mordreona: ((That spell is kinda nasty))
Lenia: ((Yeah. A lot better against things that can actually suffer from the inner ear problems associated with rapid massive air pressure changes. Skeletons, however, lack inner ears.))
Singeon: Fast draw, kip up to feet, and attack skeleton 3

Singeon: No cant kip up and attack. Attack from floor
GM: Are you all-out attacking to do this?
Singeon: Skill: Fast Draw (Saber)(16): [3d6.skill(16,0)] => [2,2,1] = 5 vs (16) or less Critical Success! by 11 [B556]

GM: I'll give you at +1 to attack.
Singeon: What is the penalty from the floor
GM: -4.
Singeon: Attack: Saber L Swing (22): [3d6.skill(22,-3)] => [1,1,3] = 5 vs (19) or less Critical Success! by 14 [B556]

GM: Who are you attacking?
Lenia: ...Bangorang, Singeon?
Berkun: huh
Singeon: Sk 3
GM: [3d6.crit_hit()] => [2,1,1] = 4 The victim's DR protects at half value, rounded down, after applying any armor divisors. [B556]

Singeon: Damage: Saber (Swing): [2d6+2] => [2,1,2] = (5) cut
Mrugnak: Nice, dude.
Singeon: Low damage
Mrugnak: You even critically hit the critical hit table.
Mrugnak: Use luck on the damage? >>

Singeon: LOL
Singeon: Can I luck the damage. OK
Singeon: Damage: Saber (Swing): [2d6+2] => [4,2,2] = (8) cut
Narrator: Singeon whips out his blade and carves through the skeleton's spine, dropping it to the ground in two pieces.

Singeon: Damage: Saber (Swing): [2d6+2] => [4,2,2] = (8) cut
Lenia: ((I think they're fodder?))
Singeon: "Gosh! You deserved that!"
Lenia: "...Gosh?"
GM: No, but that was an unarmored one that caught Lenia's concussion full force so it was a little weak.

Singeon: Fill in your own curse word

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Mordreona
(on deck: [27] Berkun)

Mordreona: I turn and run back, putting speed over stealth. However,I try to do both.
GM: Yeah, mostly speed then.
Mordreona: Stealth (17) [3d6.skill(17,0)] => [3,6,2] = 11 vs (17) or less Success! by 6

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[27]<b> Berkun
(on deck: [26] Skeletons )

Lenia: "Seriously, you swear like a halfling, not a sailor."

GM: Berkun?
Berkun: move back a step...
Berkun: *sigh*
Berkun: fast draw [3d6] => [5,1,1] = (7) quick shot [3d6] => [3,5,2] = (10)
GM: aiming at?

Berkun: and send an arrow at the skull of the skeleton attacking Lenia!
Lenia: ((Which ones lack shields? I know there were a few that got broken.))
GM: -7 for target, -4 for cover, +3 for accurate is -8.
Berkun: yes, I should ask
Berkun: which skeletons lack shields?

GM: 6 is the only one standing without a shield. it's also the only one with armor remaining.
Berkun: nah
GM: Sorry, 5 is the one with armor, 6 has a shield but no armor.
Berkun: I shoot at the one at Lenia
GM: okay, that's 1.

Berkun: [3d6.skill(18,-7-4+3+1] => 3d6.skill(18,-7-4+3+1
Berkun: [3d6.skill(18,-7-4+3+1] => 3d6.skill(18,-7-4+3+1)
Berkun: [3d6.skill(18,-7-4+3+1)] => [5,3,3] = 11 vs (11) or less Success! by 0

Explorers: You miss the skull but hit the face (penalty for quickshot, remember?).
GM: You miss the skull but hit the face (penalty for quickshot, remember?).
Berkun: Ack, right
Berkun: hey, face is good too
Zombie: dodge [3d6.skill(7,3)] => [3,6,2] = 11 vs (10) or less Failure! by 1

Berkun: if he'll fail to block
Mrugnak: ... explorers... grrrrrr
Berkun: huh, he dodged?
GM: Can't block after a shield rush.
Lenia: Shield was used to attack.

Lenia: (Shield rush)
Berkun: ah!
Berkun: critical detail
Berkun: [1d6+6] => [3,6] = (9) crushing
GM: You shatter his helmet into red dust but he remains standing. The skull has more cracks.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[26]<b> Skeletons
(on deck: [24] Mrugnak)

Zombie: Skeleton 1 steps back and swings at Lenia [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [2,3,2] = 7 vs (14) or less Success! by 7 DA-2/-1

Zombie: Skeleton 2 steps forward and swings at Singeon [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [4,1,3] = 8 vs (14) or less Success! by 6 -2-1/DA
Lenia: Retreating Staff Parry: [3d6.skill(12,+1-1)] => [2,4,1] = 7 vs (12) or less Success! by 5

Zombie: Skeleton 4 steps forward and swings at Mrugnak [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [1,1,4] = 6 vs (14) or less Success! by 8 -2-1/DA
Lenia: Thanks.

Zombie: Skeleton 5 evades past Mrugnak [3d6.skill(12,0)] => [5,4,2] = 11 vs (12) or less Success! by 1
** Mrugnak makes a feeble attempt to defend from Skeleton 4! **

Zombie: Skeleton 6 steps forward and swings at Mrugnak [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [6,5,1] = 12 vs (14) or less Success! by 2 -2-1/DA
GM: Also roll to keep Skeleton 5 from evading to your right flank.

Mrugnak: Hey, I can parry when stunned!
GM: Yes, yes you can.
Lenia: Stunned? Can you still prevent evading?
Mrugnak: Horns, go!
Mrugnak: Striker (Horns; Impaling) parry [3d6.skill(10,-4)] => [6,3,1] = 10 vs (6) or less Failure! by 4

Mrugnak: DX (13) [3d6.skill(13,-4)] => [5,2,6] = 13 vs (9) or less Failure! by 4
GM: can't see why being stunned would make evading automatic. it's a DX contest, he'll roll at -4.

Mrugnak: I assumed the stun counted yeah.
Zombie: Swords, cutting damage [2d6] => [5,1] = (6) and [2d6] => [3,1] = (4)
GM: Wow, that was some crap hits.
Mrugnak: Second Parry vs Skeleton 6! Retreating! Feverish Defense!
GM: No retreat while stunned! No donut for you!

Mrugnak: (extra parries are -2? or -4?)
GM: -4.
Mrugnak: Oh, so Feverish, but not retreating.
Zombie: Zombie 5 attacks from the flank [3d6.skill(16,0)] => [4,5,5] = 14 vs (16) or less Success! by 2

Mrugnak: Striker (Horns; Impaling) parry [3d6.skill(10,-4-4+2)] => [4,1,1] = 6 vs (4) or less Failure! by 2
GM: 1 more parry at -2.

Mrugnak: Hm?
Mrugnak: Peripheral Vision!
GM: well, aren't you a trickster. Okay, not at -2.
Mrugnak: Striker (Horns; Impaling) parry [3d6.skill(10,-4-4-4)] => [3,4,4] = 11 vs (-2) or less Critical Failure! by 13 [B556]

Lenia: Best. Advantage. Ever. Srsly.
Mrugnak: Um.
Mrugnak: Hm.
Lenia: Right up there with Combat Reflexes for point value.
Mrugnak: I'm not sure i even got to roll there.

Lenia: Yeah, no. :P
GM: [3d6.crit_miss()] => [2,1,4] = 7 You lose your balance & can do nothing else (not even free actions) until next turn; all defenses -2 until next turn. [B556]

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Mrugnak
(on deck: [24] Lenia)

Mrugnak: Stun Recovery [3d6.skill(13,-3)] => [2,2,5] = 9 vs (10) or less Success! by 1

Mrugnak: Woot.
Zombie: Damage was [2d6] => [6,1] = (7)
Mrugnak: Oh hey, got a point of damage there.
GM: Take that point of damage!
Mrugnak: I think that's it for the round?

GM: At this rate, I'll kill you in a mere 30 more rounds!

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Lenia
(on deck: [32] Singeon)

Mrugnak: ... no 30 more rounds I'd be at -16.
Mrugnak: No death checks there!
GM: Damnit!
Lenia: I can change facing as part of a step; can I change facing, attack, then step?
Lenia: (I want to hit Skeleton 5, since he's got no shield.)

GM: no, you have to change facing as part of a single step. Or make a Committed attack.
GM: ?
Lenia: In that case, no step. Change facing and Defensive Attack skeleton 5.
GM: okay.
Lenia: Staff: [3d6.skill(14,0)] => [6,4,1] = 11 vs (14) or less Success! by 3

Lenia: Getting +1 to parries.
Zombie: Skeleton 5 parries [3d6.skill(11,0)] => [3,2,4] = 9 vs (11) or less Success! by 2

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.