FANDOM


Narrator: The delvers out of Polisberg are exploring a goblin-filled cave.
Narrator: The goblins are resisting them with violence.
GM: Okay, bunch of math crap.
GM: Beltarne had a vial of Liquid Ice break against his armor, and took 6 damage that I forgot to mention last time. He's tough, no big deal.
GM: Wolfgang didn't get his by a shocker lizard who couldn't Aim as much as I thought, so 5 less damage from him.
GM: The goblins, in case I haven't mentioned, are wearing mostly heavy leather and carrying red-eye marked shields. The earth elemental had green symbols etched on its chest that looked familiar to you all.
GM: It's the top of the round, so let's get started!

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[29]<b> Ghazeb
(on deck: [28] Thasos)

Ghazeb: Do we have a map with things to kill on it?
Ghazeb: I'm not sure where I am...
whispering to Firefly, Minnizig is kneeling, with her sword out. There's a couple of goblins with their backs to her that just heard her draw her weapon.
GM: Yes, you should have the map now.
GM: It's "Cave" if you don't.
Ghazeb: It's loading
Ghazeb: It seems that the best thing for me to do is move towards whatever it might be that I would be moving towards...
GM: You can move your move, then!
GM: Great.
GM: You hear fighting sounds around the corner.
GM: Everyone else hears cowbells and cymbals from the tripped wire.
Ghazeb: That's that

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Thasos
(on deck: [28] Marik)

Thasos: Okay, I'm going to move and attack
GM: Okay?
Thasos: target will be goblin 2
** Thasos steps toward the ravine, his meteor hammer whirling. He releases the weight, sending it at the goblin. **
GM: Max is a 9.
Thasos: Meteor Hammer [3d6.skill(18,-9)] => [2,5,1] = 8 vs (9) or less Success! by 1
Thasos: Meteor Hammer [2d6+3+0] => [2,2,3,0] = (7) cr
Goblins: Dodge! [3d6.skill(9,2)] => [2,1,5] = 8 vs (11) or less Success! by 3
Thasos: ((oops, forgot the dodge))

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Marik
(on deck: [28] Goblin Archer)

Kevin: AoD (Dodge) and move.
Kevin: ###

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Goblin Archer
(on deck: [26] Goblin Hero)

Goblins: Use a perk to ready a buckler shield and an axe at the same time. Turn around and step into darkness.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[26]<b> Goblin Hero
(on deck: [25] Beltarne)

Goblins: Move into the main room. "They're crossing the gap!"

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Beltarne
(on deck: [24] Wolfgang)

Beltarne: "Damn'd lizards shot me in the tail!" Confidently turn and move forward.

7) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Wolfgang
(on deck: [24] Goblin Brute)

Wolfgang: Struggle with the brute blocking his way! [3d6.skill(16)] => [1,3,2] = 6 vs (16) or less Critical Success! by 10 [B556]
Goblins: Push Wolfgang back! [3d6.skill(17)] => [5,5,6] = 16 vs (17) or less Success! by 1

8) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Goblin Brute
(on deck: [24] Minnizig)

Goblins: Cut into Wolfgang with a mighty blow! [3d6.skill(18,-4)] => [3,2,6] = 11 vs (14) or less Success! by 3 DA-4/-2
Wolfgang: Axe parry [3d6.skill(14,+1+3-2+3)] => [5,3,4] = 12 vs (19) or less Success! by 7

9) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Minnizig
(on deck: [23] Goblin Minion)

Wolfgang: hmm, should have been vs. 16
Minnizig: Stand! Say, in crude Goblin "You'll regret this!"
Narrator: The delvers hear high-pitched goblinoid shrieking from the cave beyond the chasm.
GM: Anything else?
Minnizig: Oh, that's just a step, I keep forgetting!
** Minnizig sings a harmonic tuned to confuse the weak minded! (Cast Mental Stun on Goblin 5) **
GM: Range penalty is 5. Go for it.
Minnizig: Standard shouting etc. +1-5 = net -4!
Minnizig: Mental Stun (Bardic) (16) [3d6.skill(16,-4)] => [6,3,2] = 11 vs (12) or less Success! by 1 for [2] => 2 FP
Goblins: Resist! [3d6.skill(10)] => [3,5,6] = 14 vs (10) or less Failure! by 4

10) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[23]<b> Goblin Minion
(on deck: [22] Shock Lizards)

Goblins: Recover from nasty spell! [3d6.skill(9)] => [4,1,4] = 9 vs (9) or less Success! by 0
Goblins: "Wha?"

11) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[22]<b> Shock Lizards
(on deck: [29] Ghazeb)

Shock Lizard: Step forward, and
zap Thasos [3d6.skill(18,-3-2)] => [1,2,2] = 5 vs (13) or less Success! by 8 Predictive -2/-1
zap Marik [3d6.skill(18,-3-2)] => [1,5,2] = 8 vs (13) or less Success! by 5 Predictive -2/-1

Kevin: Acrobatics: [3d6.skill(14,0)] => [6,1,2] = 9 vs (14) or less Success! by 5
GM: Thasos, you're hit unless you dodge.
Marik: Dodge: [3d6.skill(10,+2+2-1)] => [5,6,6] = 17 vs (13) or less Critical Failure! [B556]
Marik: ...
Marik: Luck.
Marik: Dodge: [3d6.skill(10,+2+2-1)] => [4,3,2] = 9 vs (13) or less Success! by 4
Marik: Dodge: [3d6.skill(10,+2+2-1)] => [4,6,3] = 13 vs (13) or less Success! by 0
Thasos: Dodge (11) [3d6.skill(11,0)] => [4,4,4] = 12 vs (11) or less Failure! by 1
Thasos: ((ugh, should have rolled acrobatics))
Shock Lizard: Damage is [2d6-2] => [5,3,-2] = (6) to Thasos.
** Thasos grimaces in pain as he is zapped. **
GM: Thasos takes no effective damage, because he's a Chi minotaur like that. He does, however, have to roll HT-2 or be stunned because chi defenses don't stop stuff like that.
Thasos: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,-2)] => [5,2,2] = 9 vs (11) or less Success! by 2
Minnizig: (( High HT on the other hand! ))
Narrator: Ghazeb runs through the cave, into a confusion of battle cries and rolling thunder. In the background, he can hear a high-pitched voice singing songs of power.

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[29]<b> Ghazeb
(on deck: [28] Thasos)

Ghazeb: Okay
Ghazeb: All out Defense with the buckler and movement
Ghazeb: NO
Ghazeb: sorry
Ghazeb: AoD Dodge and Movement
GM: Fine, move half your speed.
GM: Half your speed is 3, dude, not 6.
Ghazeb: Why half?
Ghazeb: Oh, sorry
Ghazeb: yeah
GM: okay.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Thasos
(on deck: [28] Marik)

Ghazeb: Kind of out of it
whispering to Ghazeb, There are several dead goblins in this cave, a fire, and Marik and Thasos. Wolfgang is fighting goblins on the far side of the river. You'd have to jump across. A pair of shocker lizards are throwing lightning bolts across it with great abandon.
Thasos: I'm going to jump across and slam goblin 2
GM: You'll need to make a Jumping roll at -2, but otherwise you're good.
** Thasos lowers his head and stamps his foot while snorting. He leaps across the gap towards the goblin. **
Thasos: Jumping (16) [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [6,5,3] = 14 vs (14) or less Success! by 0
GM: Okay, now roll Brawling or DX to hit him.
GM: Are you going for a slam or a gore?
Thasos: a gore
GM: okay.
Thasos: sigh... it's not on my sheet
Thasos: do i have brawling or not?
Marik: You probably don't have Brawling.
GM: You don't.
Marik: Use DX.
GM: But if you had it, you could roll it.
Marik: It's nice and high.
Thasos: DX (16) [3d6.skill(16,0)] => [6,6,3] = 15 vs (16) or less Success! by 1
Goblins: Brute dodges and retreats! [3d6.skill(9,3+2)] => [5,6,4] = 15 vs (14) or less Failure! by 1
Goblins: Doh!
Marik: Impaling slam damage for 4 move?
Thasos: what do i roll?
GM: You're doing 2d damage. Roll it.
Goblins: Resist with [2d6+1] => [5,4,1] = (10) knockback damage!
Thasos: [2d6] => [4,4] = (8)
GM: You slam into him, piercing his armor, but he's bigger than you. Roll DX or be knocked down.
Thasos: DX (16) [3d6.skill(16,0)] => [1,5,3] = 9 vs (16) or less Success! by 7
GM: You pierce his armor, but not his thick skin.
** Thasos grunts as he collides with the brute, his horns embedded in its armor. **
GM: What a mess!

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Marik
(on deck: [28] Goblin Archer)

Marik: Rapid Strike: Feint and Attack. 2 FP for Flurry of Blows. Firing at Goblin 6.
GM: He's crouched, but go for it.
Marik: Feint (Bow): [3d6.skill(20,-3)] => [2,1,2] = 5 vs (17) or less Critical Success! by 12 [B556]
Marik: I have range 8 for -3, Crouching -2, Rapid Strike -3, Acc +3?
Goblins: Avoid distractions! [3d6.skill(19)] => [1,3,3] = 7 vs (19) or less Success! by 12
GM: Looks correct to me, Marik.
Marik: ...Wow. 19 skill.
Marik: Bow: [3d6.skill(20,+3-3-3-2)] => [2,1,3] = 6 vs (15) or less Success! by 9
GM: Block! [3d6.skill(14,2-1)] => [2,3,6] = 11 vs (15) or less Success! by 4
Marik: ###
Narrator: Marik fakes a shot at the lizards and then shoots the veteran goblin between them. The goblin reads his tricks and blocks.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Goblin Archer
(on deck: [26] Goblin Hero)

Goblins: Stand up straight. "We hak troukles!" Move and attack Minnizig [3d6.skill(9)] => [6,2,4] = 12 vs (9) or less Failure! by 3

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[26]<b> Goblin Hero
(on deck: [25] Beltarne)

** Minnizig mocks the goblin. **
Goblins: Spend Fatigue for a Long Step. Hit Thasos while he's entangled with 2 rapid, forceful blows. [3d6.skill(19,-3-2-2)] => [3,6,5] = 14 vs (12) or less Failure! by 2 DA-2/-1
[3d6.skill(19,-3-2-2)] => [3,5,1] = 9 vs (12) or less Success! by 3 DA-2/-1

GM: Hit his ally? [3d6.skill(9)] => [2,1,2] = 5 vs (9) or less Success! by 4
Goblins: "Ooops." Does [2d6+7] => [1,1,7] = (9) to the big goblin.
GM: Thasos can't parry, defends at -1, no retreat.
Thasos: Dodge (11) [3d6.skill(11,-1)] => [4,5,1] = 10 vs (10) or less Success! by 0

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Beltarne
(on deck: [24] Wolfgang)

Beltarne: "Well, nae hae can I expect to leap that?" Move to the edge at a run.

7) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Wolfgang
(on deck: [24] Goblin Brute)

Wolfgang: do I have a penalty to not hit Thasos?
GM: Yes, -2, and you hit him on a 9- if you miss. Like the goblins just demonstrated!
Wolfgang: ok, sig attack on the big gobbo
Wolfgang: rapid strike feint and attack [3d6.skill(20,-3+1)] => [4,3,4] = 11 vs (18) or less Success! by 7 atk [3d6.skill(20,-3-2+1)] => [5,2,3] = 10 vs (16) or less Success! by 6
Goblins: Resist feing! [3d6.skill(16)] => [6,4,3] = 13 vs (16) or less Success! by 3
Goblins: Dodge or something! [3d6.skill(9,2-4)] => [3,4,6] = 13 vs (7) or less Failure! by 6
Wolfgang: [2d6+8] => [5,1,8] = (14) cutting
Narrator: Blood sprays but the goblin just grimaces and howls!
** Wolfgang laughs **

8) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Goblin Brute
(on deck: [24] Minnizig)

Goblins: Step back, swing at Thasos again [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [3,5,1] = 9 vs (14) or less Success! by 5 DA-2/-1
Thasos: Dodge (11) [3d6.skill(11,0)] => [3,6,1] = 10 vs (11) or less Success! by 1
GM: Sigh.

9) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Minnizig
(on deck: [24] Earth Elemental)

** Minnizig grimaces, and chants out a beam of pure discordant sound (Sound Jet! 2 yard length, for 2 FP) **
GM: Roll it.
Minnizig: Sound Jet (Bardic) (15) [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [6,3,6] = 15 vs (15) or less Success! by 0 for [2] => 2 FP
Minnizig: step back!

10) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Earth Elemental
(on deck: [23] Goblin Minion)

Minnizig: ***
Earth Elemental: Reform.

11) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[23]<b> Goblin Minion
(on deck: [22] Shock Lizards)

Goblins: Turn and move toward Minnizig.

12) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[22]<b> Shock Lizards
(on deck: [29] Ghazeb)

Shock Lizard: Step and blast Marik with lightning [3d6.skill(18,-3-2)] => [3,3,2] = 8 vs (13) or less Success! by 5 PA-2/-1
[3d6.skill(18,-3-2)] => [5,5,4] = 14 vs (13) or less Failure! by 1 PA-2/-1

Marik: Acrobatics: [3d6.skill(14,0)] => [4,3,2] = 9 vs (14) or less Success! by 5
Marik: Feverish Dodge: [3d6.skill(10,+2-1)] => [3,5,5] = 13 vs (11) or less Failure! by 2
Marik: Sigh.
Marik: Wait.
Marik: Didn't add Feverish.
Marik: Success by 0.
GM: So close!

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[29]<b> Ghazeb
(on deck: [28] Thasos)

Ghazeb: Okay...
Ghazeb: movement and nothing but
Ghazeb: That's me
GM: Going for the jump?
Ghazeb: Well
Ghazeb: My movement doesn't vcover the jumb
Ghazeb: jump..
Ghazeb: wait for next turn, no?
GM: So you'll be in mid-air for a second.
Ghazeb: or can i go for it now?
GM: You can go now.
Ghazeb: Alright
Ghazeb: go for the jump
Ghazeb: +1 for blessed still, or is that done?
GM: Oh, you don't make the roll until you LAND.
GM: Or at least try to.
GM: And no, the blessing is over.

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Thasos
(on deck: [28] Marik)

Ghazeb: okay
Ghazeb: thought so
whispering to Kevin, By the way, out of the corner of his eye, Marik sees that earth elemental thing reform out of the earth. Or at least something that looks near enough to identical.
** Thasos sees he's presented with multiple targets. He swings both ends of his weapon. **
Thasos: Meteor Hammer [3d6.skill(18,-3)] => [6,1,4] = 11 vs (15) or less Success! by 4
Thasos: that's goblin 6
Thasos: Meteor Hammer [3d6.skill(18,-3)] => [6,1,1] = 8 vs (15) or less Success! by 7
Thasos: that's goblin 2
Goblins: Goblin hero Blocks! [3d6.skill(14,2-2)] => [6,5,6] = 17 vs (14) or less Critical Failure! by 3 [B556]
Goblins: Well, shoot.
Thasos: Meteor Hammer [2d6+3+0] => [4,2,3,0] = (9) cr
Goblins: Goblin brute blocks and retreats! [3d6.skill(11,2-2+1)] => [5,6,3] = 14 vs (12) or less Failure! by 2
Thasos: Meteor Hammer [2d6+3+0] => [3,1,3,0] = (7) cr
Narrator: Thasos whirls his hammer, slipping over the goblins shields. The larger goblin drops, while the veteran is clearly rocked.
GM: Movement?

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Marik
(on deck: [28] Goblin Archer)

Marik: "Beltarne! Behind you, that living rock is back!"
Marik: Fast-draw two arrows. Fast-Load two arrows. Fast-Load: [3d6.skill(20,-3-2)] => [1,3,3] = 7 vs (15) or less Success! by 8 . Put both arrows into Goblin 6.
Marik: I have Range -3, DWA -4, Fast-Load -3, Acc +3?
GM: Range is 8 hexes, that's -4.
Marik: ...Right, step forward first.
GM: okay, now it's -3. Go for it.
Marik: ...And I've bought up DWA to base skill, so no penalty there. Pay attention, Kevin.
Marik: Bow (Twice): Predictive 4/2 on both! [3d6.skill(20,-3-3-4+3)] => [5,5,5] = 15 vs (13) or less Failure! by 2 and [3d6.skill(20,-3-3-4+3)] => [6,6,3] = 15 vs (13) or less Failure! by 2
Marik: ...Sigh.
Marik: ###
GM: Hits Ghazeb as he flies by? [3d6.skill(7)] => [2,6,5] = 13 vs (7) or less Failure! by 6
[3d6.skill(7)] => [3,3,3] = 9 vs (7) or less Failure! by 2

Ghazeb: Good
GM: Hit Thasos? [3d6.skill(8)] => [3,4,6] = 13 vs (8) or less Failure! by 5
[3d6.skill(8)] => [6,1,3] = 10 vs (8) or less Failure! by 2

GM: The heck was Marik shooting?

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Goblin Archer
(on deck: [26] Goblin Hero)

Marik: Goblin 6?
Goblins: "Vdesign, vakti vogael!" Goblin 8 steps, turns, and chops at Minnizig! [3d6.skill(16,-2)] => [1,4,2] = 7 vs (14) or less Success! by 7 DA-2/-1
Minnizig: Retreating parry with my sword!
Minnizig: it's a fencing weapon! It's good at that.
GM: DX at -2 to not trip over the bedroll as you step back.
Minnizig: DX (12) [3d6.skill(12,-2)] => [1,3,2] = 6 vs (10) or less Success! by 4
Minnizig: Smallsword parry [3d6.skill(10,+3)] => [1,3,5] = 9 vs (13) or less Success! by 4
Minnizig: -1 for DA
Minnizig: but still!
GM: Fine fine. Weighs less than 1 lb?
Minnizig: "Haha!"
Minnizig: Nope.
Minnizig: Full size.
whispering to Minnizig, By the way, he said "Die little meal" as he struck.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[26]<b> Goblin Hero
(on deck: [25] Beltarne)

Goblins: Glances briefly at Marik, cuts Thasos twice, and steps back [3d6.skill(19,-3-2)] => [3,5,2] = 10 vs (14) or less Success! by 4 DA-2/-1
[3d6.skill(19,-3-2)] => [3,4,5] = 12 vs (14) or less Success! by 2 DA-2/-1

Thasos: Dodge (11) [3d6.skill(11,0)] => [5,2,5] = 12 vs (11) or less Failure! by 1
GM: Second defense? He hit you twice.
Thasos: Acrobatics (15) [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [2,2,5] = 9 vs (15) or less Success! by 6
Thasos: Dodge (11) [3d6.skill(11,2)] => [6,3,6] = 15 vs (13) or less Failure! by 2
Thasos: fat lotta good it did me
Goblins: Damage is [2d6+7] => [3,6,7] = (16)
and [2d6+7] => [1,2,7] = (10)

Goblins: You take 15 and 6 damage after DR.
GM: Roll HT or be stunned. Roll twice for Berserk.
GM: Or really, roll once for Berserk at -2.
Thasos: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [1,3,2] = 6 vs (13) or less Success! by 7
Thasos: Berserk resist at 15 [3d6.skill(15)] => 3d6.skill(15)
Thasos: :(
GM: there's a -2 penalty, so roll that.
Thasos: Berserk resist at 15 [3d6.skill(15,-2)] => [5,1,4] = 10 vs (13) or less Success! by 3
GM: Okay.

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Beltarne
(on deck: [24] Wolfgang)

Beltarne: "Lords, give us strength!" Casts Major Healing on Thasos, shouting a bunch [3d6.skill(15,-4+1)] => [2,3,5] = 10 vs (12) or less Success! by 2
Narrator: White line beams out from Beltarne's hammer and envelopes Thasos, healing his fresh wounds.
GM: Heals for 8.

7) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Wolfgang
(on deck: [24] Goblin Brute)

** Thasos smiles grimly as his wounds disappear. **
Thasos: what's my total hp now?
GM: 0 exactly.
** Thasos wobbles on his feet a bit. **
GM: Wolfgang can't fly while he's immediately next to a wall. Wings, remember?
Wolfgang: I can still move through Thasos right?
Wolfgang: as an ally
GM: Yes.
Wolfgang: move and swing at the lizard
Wolfgang: [3d6.skill(9,0)] => [2,2,4] = 8 vs (9) or less Success! by 1
Shock Lizard: Lizard 1 squeaks, retreats, and dodges [3d6.skill(10,3)] => [6,6,6] = 18 vs (13) or less Critical Failure! by 5 [B556]
GM: Then it explodes.
Wolfgang: [2d6+8] => [5,3,8] = (16) cutting
GM: That's the 3rd critical failure this combat!
Wolfgang: "Stupid lizards"
Shock Lizard: Lightning aura does [1d6] => [5] = (5) damage to Wolfgang.
Wolfgang: eh?
Wolfgang: from the dead one?
GM: They have a lightning aura. If you hit them, you take 1d6 burning electrical damage.
GM: Well, it was still alive when you hit it!
Wolfgang: ah, how does having a wooden hafted weapon effect that?
Ghazeb: Nice
Wolfgang: and armor
GM: 1 less damage for the axe, and your armor is DR1... so you take 1 damage after armor.
GM: Amperage isn't high enough to stun you, though. It just burns.
** Wolfgang smokes a bit **

8) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Goblin Brute
(on deck: [24] Minnizig)

8) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Minnizig
(on deck: [24] Earth Elemental)

** Minnizig lashes out at the goblin with her sonic blade, shaping the sound to strike at its weaknesses (DA -2/-1) **
Minnizig: It's the same size as me, lighting penalty is -5 or less? Anything else?
GM: It's actually SM0. Nothing else.
Minnizig: Ooo, +1 to hit!
Minnizig: DA -4/-2 then!
Minnizig: Sound Jet (Bardic) [3d6.skill(17,+1-4)] => [1,6,3] = 10 vs (14) or less Success! by 4
Minnizig: HT-1 or be stunned
Goblins: Archer blocks! [3d6.skill(11,1-2)] => [6,5,2] = 13 vs (10) or less Failure! by 3
Goblins: Resists stun! [3d6.skill(12,-1)] => [2,2,4] = 8 vs (11) or less Success! by 3
Goblins: "Arg!"
Minnizig: -2 actually
Minnizig: cuz I spent 2 points on it.
Goblins: Still good.
Minnizig: but.
Minnizig: Reroll that.
Minnizig: I'm feeling lucky :D
Goblins: Resists stun! [3d6.skill(12,-2)] => [4,1,6] = 11 vs (10) or less Failure! by 1
Goblins: Resists stun! [3d6.skill(12,-2)] => [1,3,4] = 8 vs (10) or less Success! by 2
Goblins: "Arg arg arg!"

9) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Earth Elemental
(on deck: [23] Goblin Minion)

Earth Elemental: Advances on Marik, gesturing. The earth rises beneath Marik's feet. Binding attack! [3d6.skill(14,-2)] => [1,1,2] = 4 vs (12) or less Critical Success! by 8 [B556]
Marik: Luck.
Earth Elemental: [3d6.skill(14,-2-1)] => [2,6,2] = 10 vs (11) or less Success! by 1
Earth Elemental: [3d6.skill(14,-2-1)] => [3,1,2] = 6 vs (11) or less Success! by 5
GM: That was better than I expected.
Marik: Dodge?
GM: If you must.
Marik: Acrobatics: [3d6.skill(14,0)] => [1,2,6] = 9 vs (14) or less Success! by 5
Marik: Feverish Dodge: [3d6.skill(10,+2+2)] => [6,2,2] = 10 vs (14) or less Success! by 4

10) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[23]<b> Goblin Minion
(on deck: [22] Shock Lizards)

GM: Goblin 5 advances on Minnizig.

11) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[22]<b> Shock Lizards
(on deck: [29] Ghazeb)

Shock Lizard: Lizard 2 faces a difficult choice: Wolfgang or Ghazeb? [1d2] => [2] = (2)
Shock Lizard: Zap Ghazeb and fall back! [3d6.skill(18,-2-2)] => [5,3,5] = 13 vs (14) or less Success! by 1 Predictive -2/-1
Ghazeb: ouch
Ghazeb: what's up with defending while in midair?
GM: You can block or dodge.
GM: Or parry, even. but you can't parry that attack.
GM: You can even Acro-dodge.
Ghazeb: block it is
Ghazeb: i want to be sure i have it all right though
Ghazeb: any modifiers to be aware of?
GM: None.
Ghazeb: all i'm getting is skill +2 for medium sized buckler
GM: THat's it.
Ghazeb: [3d6.skill(16,+2)] => [6,6,5] = 17 vs (18) or less Failure! [B556]
Ghazeb: that's why I have luck
GM: Boo hiss.
Ghazeb: LUCK!!!!
GM: Roll it.
Ghazeb: [3d6.skill(16,+2)] => [1,6,5] = 12 vs (18) or less Success! by 6
Ghazeb: [3d6.skill(16+2)] => 3d6.skill(16+2)
Narrator: Lightning crackles on Ghazeb's shield.
Ghazeb: oops, anyways, you get the picture

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[29]<b> Ghazeb
(on deck: [28] Thasos)

Ghazeb: Boo hiss huh? after perhaps never having used it before... hmm....
Ghazeb: okay, start with landing that jump
GM: You have to take a Move maneuver (All-Out Attack, Move and Attack, All-Out Dodge) this round.
Ghazeb: move and attack would give me half movement right?
GM: No, full movement.
Thasos: skill cap of 9
Ghazeb: ah, okay
Ghazeb: sorry
Ghazeb: yup
Ghazeb: i'll do that
Ghazeb: but don't i need to roll to land first?
GM: Yes, roll Jumping.
Ghazeb: no modifiers?
Ghazeb: -1 for light encumbrance?
GM: Right.
Ghazeb: [3d6.skill(16,-1)] => [2,5,1] = 8 vs (15) or less Success! by 7
Ghazeb: landed
GM: Finish your move and make your attack.
Ghazeb: figure i'll swing at the big hero
Ghazeb: plain old swing
Ghazeb: no modifers other than skill of 9 right?
GM: Right.
Ghazeb: [3d6.skill(9,0)] => [2,4,4] = 10 vs (9) or less Failure! by 1
Ghazeb: ahh...
Ghazeb: okay
Ghazeb: that's me

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Thasos
(on deck: [28] Marik)

GM: Roll HT or fall over.
Thasos: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [4,1,2] = 7 vs (13) or less Success! by 6
** Thasos shakes his head and blinks his eyes. **
Thasos: going to step to the side and attack the goblin
** Thasos steps to the right. He seems unsteady on his feet, but the fight isn't out of him yet. He whirls his weapon at the goblin. **
Thasos: deceptive attack
GM: You're at -2 for fighting at range in a confined space.
Thasos: Meteor Hammer [3d6.skill(18,-2)] => [1,4,6] = 11 vs (16) or less Success! by 5
Thasos: oh? yeah, i guess it's confined
GM: Dodge with Extra effort! [3d6.skill(10,2+2)] => [2,3,2] = 7 vs (14) or less Success! by 7

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Marik
(on deck: [28] Goblin Archer)

Marik: ((What's the extra +2 for?))
Thasos: yeah, that was a lot of 2s
GM: His shield still provides DB as far as I can tell.
Marik: Not if it's not Ready.
GM: Ah, well, he's still good.
Marik: Fast-draw two arrows. Fast-Load two arrows. Fast-Load: [3d6.skill(20,-3-2)] => [4,3,2] = 9 vs (15) or less Success! by 6 . Step forward and put both arrows into the earth elemental.
** Thasos leans against the wall. **
Marik: I have 0 range, 0 DWA, -3 fast-load, +3 acc?
GM: Looks good.
Marik: Bow (twice): to the face [3d6.skill(20,-3+3-5)] => [2,5,5] = 12 vs (15) or less Success! by 3 [3d6.skill(20,-3+3-5)] => [5,5,6] = 16 vs (15) or less Failure! by 1
Earth Elemental: Contemptuously dodge. [3d6.skill(9)] => [3,2,6] = 11 vs (9) or less Failure! by 2
Marik: Damage is [1d6+4] => [4,4] = (8) pi with AD2, which I will assume becomes one point. Unless it's also got IT: No Face, it'll also want a HT roll if there's any damage.
GM: Does reduced damage get rounded down?
Marik: Min 1 unless the attack's crushing.
Marik: Usually.
GM: Rounded down after DR and IT mods.
GM: Okay.
Thasos: i think only move gets rounded down
GM: Your arrow shatters against the elemental's face.
Marik: 'Course it does.
Marik: ###

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Goblin Archer
(on deck: [26] Goblin Hero)

Marik: Can I get kicked from MT? I've DCed.
Goblins: Recover [3d6.skill(12,-2)] => [6,2,5] = 13 vs (10) or less Failure! by 3
Goblins: "Dur"

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[26]<b> Goblin Hero
(on deck: [25] Beltarne)

Goblins: Steps back, readies his shield.

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Beltarne
(on deck: [24] Wolfgang)

Beltarne: Turn and try to Turn the elemental. "Away, thing!" [3d6.skill(14,4)] => [6,2,3] = 11 vs (18) or less Success! by 7
Earth Elemental: Resist! [3d6.skill(12)] => [1,6,1] = 8 vs (12) or less Success! by 4

7) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Wolfgang
(on deck: [24] Minnizig)

Wolfgang: step and sig attack the goblin
Wolfgang: rapid strike feint and attack [3d6.skill(20,-3+1)] => [4,4,5] = 13 vs (18) or less Success! by 5 atk DA -2/-1 [3d6.skill(20,-3-2+1)] => [3,6,3] = 12 vs (16) or less Success! by 4
Goblins: Resist feint! [3d6.skill(19)] => [2,2,2] = 6 vs (19) or less Critical Success! by 13 [B556]
Goblins: "Ha! Predictable, stoneskin!"
Goblins: Parry! [3d6.skill(14,2)] => [4,5,3] = 12 vs (16) or less Success! by 4

8) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Minnizig
(on deck: [24] Earth Elemental)

** Minnizig lashes out at Goblin 5 with her blade of force! **
Minnizig: DA -4/-2, again, no other new penalties I believe.
Minnizig: Sound Jet (Bardic) [3d6.skill(17,+1-4)] => [4,5,1] = 10 vs (14) or less Success! by 4
Goblins: Block! [3d6.skill(10,2-2)] => [2,6,3] = 11 vs (10) or less Failure! by 1
Minnizig: Still HT-2!
Goblins: Minions get stunned.

9) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Earth Elemental
(on deck: [23] Goblin Minion)

Minnizig: Oh goodie.
Minnizig: step!
Earth Elemental: "Rarrgh." Emits toxic goo as it presses against an invisible wall of godly force.
GM: Marik can roll HT-2 or get diseased.
Marik: HT: [3d6.skill(14,+1)] => [3,5,1] = 9 vs (15) or less Success! by 6
Marik: Forgot to put the -2 in, but yeah.

10) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[23]<b> Goblin Minion
(on deck: [22] Shock Lizards)

11) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[22]<b> Shock Lizards
(on deck: [29] Ghazeb)

Shock Lizard: Blast Wolfgang and step back [3d6.skill(18,-2-2)] => [4,2,5] = 11 vs (14) or less Success! by 3 PA-2/-1
GM: Well, he can dodge later.

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[29]<b> Ghazeb
(on deck: [28] Thasos)

Ghazeb: okay
Wolfgang: Block [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [2,2,1] = 5 vs (15) or less Critical Success! by 10 [B556]
Ghazeb: step forward to the hero and attack
Ghazeb: that dead lizard get in the way?
GM: Not really.
Ghazeb: good
Ghazeb: and a deceptive attack... -8 just for good measure, hopefully that's not too much
Ghazeb: (might be)
Ghazeb: [3d6.skill(21,-7)] => [3,4,5] = 12 vs (14) or less Success! by 2
Ghazeb: good
Ghazeb: he gets a -4 to defend
Goblins: Parry with his axe! [3d6.skill(14,2-4)] => [2,3,4] = 9 vs (12) or less Success! by 3
Ghazeb: ahhh... curse his good rolling

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Thasos
(on deck: [28] Marik)

Thasos: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [2,2,2] = 6 vs (13) or less Success! by 7
Thasos: another attack
** Thasos whirls his weapon again, while still leaning against the wall. **
Thasos: Meteor Hammer [3d6.skill(18,-4)] => [4,6,3] = 13 vs (14) or less Success! by 1
Goblins: Hero dodges! [3d6.skill(10,2+2)] => [1,1,4] = 6 vs (14) or less Success! by 8 with extra effort!
Marik: ((I need another kick from MT))

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Marik
(on deck: [28] Goblin Archer)

Marik: Let's try a repeat of last round and hope for slightly less bad luck.
Marik: Fast-draw two arrows. Fast-Load two arrows. Fast-Load: [3d6.skill(20,-3-2)] => [4,2,6] = 12 vs (15) or less Success! by 3 . Put both arrows into the earth elemental.
Marik: Bow (twice): in the face. [3d6.skill(20,+3-3-5)] => [4,3,5] = 12 vs (15) or less Success! by 3 [3d6.skill(20,+3-3-5)] => [3,5,2] = 10 vs (15) or less Success! by 5
Earth Elemental: Dodge lazily [3d6.skill(9)] => [6,4,4] = 14 vs (9) or less Failure! by 5
Dodge lazily [3d6.skill(9)] => [5,6,5] = 16 vs (9) or less Failure! by 7

Marik: Damage: [1d6+4] => [5,4] = (9) [1d6+4] => [2,4] = (6) pi (AD2)
Marik: Probably still a 'no'.
Marik: Because I'm expecting DR > 8.
Marik: "Some ideas on how to kill this would be helpful!"
Narrator: Marik's arrows shatter against the elemental's rocky form, but one penatrates slightly.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Goblin Archer
(on deck: [26] Goblin Hero)

Marik: HT for face damage?
GM: Homogoneous or however it's spelled, no vulnerabilities except eyes.
Goblins: Recover from stun thing [3d6.skill(12,-2)] => [2,2,2] = 6 vs (10) or less Success! by 4

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[26]<b> Goblin Hero
(on deck: [25] Beltarne)

Marik: Homogenous includes No Brain and No Vitals, not No Head.
Goblins: Rapid strike at Wolfgang [3d6.skill(19,-3-2)] => [3,5,5] = 13 vs (14) or less Success! by 1 DA-2/-1
[3d6.skill(19,-3-2)] => [4,6,2] = 12 vs (14) or less Success! by 2 DA-2/-1

GM: His is better.
Marik: Sigh.
Wolfgang: parry!
Wolfgang: Axe parry [3d6.skill(14,0+3)] => [4,3,5] = 12 vs (17) or less Success! by 5
Wolfgang: and again!
Wolfgang: Axe parry [3d6.skill(14,-3+3)] => [6,5,3] = 14 vs (14) or less Success! by 0
Wolfgang: doh!
Wolfgang: forgot -1
Wolfgang: so luck
GM: It's only -2 for the second parry, you're good.
Marik: That's okay, the second parry's only at -2.
Wolfgang: Axe parry [3d6.skill(14,-3-1+3)] => [6,1,4] = 11 vs (13) or less Success! by 2
Wolfgang: ohNM

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Beltarne
(on deck: [24] Wolfgang)

Beltarne: Concentrate on Turning the Elemental and step forward.

7) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Wolfgang
(on deck: [24] Minnizig)

Wolfgang: sig attack again!
Wolfgang: rapid strike feint and attack [3d6.skill(20,-3+1)] => [2,3,5] = 10 vs (18) or less Success! by 8 atk DA -2/-1 [3d6.skill(20,-3-2+1)] => [3,2,5] = 10 vs (16) or less Success! by 6
Goblins: Resist the same feint [3d6.skill(19,1)] => [5,4,5] = 14 vs (20) or less Success! by 6
Goblins: Parry [3d6.skill(14,2-2-1)] => [5,5,2] = 12 vs (13) or less Success! by 1

8) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Minnizig
(on deck: [24] Earth Elemental)

Minnizig: "Ha, didn't think you'd shake me off that easily, did you?" Stun him again!
Minnizig: And, again, -4/-2 DA
Minnizig: Sound Jet (Bardic) [3d6.skill(17,+1-4)] => [6,4,1] = 11 vs (14) or less Success! by 3
Goblins: Block [3d6.skill(11,1-2-2)] => [2,6,2] = 10 vs (8) or less Failure! by 2
Goblins: "Arg!"

9) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Earth Elemental
(on deck: [23] Goblin Minion)

Minnizig: And step past
Earth Elemental: Emit disease and step back.
Marik: HT: [3d6.skill(14,+1-2)] => [1,4,3] = 8 vs (13) or less Success! by 5

10) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[23]<b> Goblin Minion
(on deck: [22] Shock Lizards)

Goblins: Drool.

11) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[22]<b> Shock Lizards
(on deck: [29] Ghazeb)

Shock Lizard: Zap Wolfgang with lightning! [3d6.skill(18,-1-2-2)] => [5,3,4] = 12 vs (13) or less Success! by 1 Predictive -2/-1
Wolfgang: Block [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [1,1,5] = 7 vs (15) or less Success! by 8

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[29]<b> Ghazeb
(on deck: [28] Thasos)

Ghazeb: another deceptive attack
Ghazeb: -8 again
Ghazeb: [3d6.skill(21,-7)] => [6,3,3] = 12 vs (14) or less Success! by 2
Ghazeb: i keep rolling 12s on that
Ghazeb: let's hope his rolls change...
Goblins: Block! [3d6.skill(14,2-4)] => [1,5,5] = 11 vs (12) or less Success! by 1

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Thasos
(on deck: [28] Marik)

Ghazeb: ahh...
Thasos: okay, change of pace... i'm going to jump across the gap, get up alongside beltarne, and then on my next move i'll be attacking that thing
GM: Sounds good. Roll HT to act, then roll Jumping.
Thasos: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [3,3,5] = 11 vs (13) or less Success! by 2
Thasos: Jumping (16) [3d6.skill(16,0)] => [4,4,1] = 9 vs (16) or less Success! by 7
GM: Um... have move because of wounds.
GM: Err. 1/2 move.
GM: 1/2 Parry, too.
Thasos: okay, how about i'm not doing that then since i didn't know i had half move?
GM: You can make it across and in range to attack next turn, no problem.
Thasos: alright then

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Marik
(on deck: [28] Goblin Archer)

Marik: Fast-draw, fast-ready, and fire on Goblin 6.
GM: -4 for your allies in the way.
Marik: -3 range 7, -3 fast-fire, -4 allies, +3 acc?
GM: Looks it.
Marik: Bow: [3d6.skill(20,+3-3-3-4)] => [3,5,5] = 13 vs (13) or less Success! by 0
Goblins: Dodge! [3d6.skill(10,2)] => [3,4,1] = 8 vs (12) or less Success! by 4
Marik: Luck that.
Goblins: Dodge! [3d6.skill(10,2)] => [4,5,6] = 15 vs (12) or less Failure! by 3
Goblins: Dodge! [3d6.skill(10,2)] => [4,5,4] = 13 vs (12) or less Failure! by 1
Marik: Damage is [1d6+4] => [4,4] = (8) imp.
GM: Marik's armor penetrates the goblin's heavy armor, but not deeply.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Goblin Archer
(on deck: [26] Goblin Hero)

Goblins: Recover from stun [3d6.skill(12,-2)] => [4,6,3] = 13 vs (10) or less Failure! by 3
Goblins: Drool.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[26]<b> Goblin Hero
(on deck: [25] Beltarne)

Goblins: "Arg!" Double strike Wolfgang! [3d6.skill(19,-3-2)] => [6,2,3] = 11 vs (14) or less Success! by 3 DA-2/-1
[3d6.skill(19,-3-2)] => [6,6,4] = 16 vs (14) or less Failure! by 2 DA-2/-1

Wolfgang: parry
Wolfgang: Axe parry [3d6.skill(14,-1+3)] => [2,6,3] = 11 vs (16) or less Success! by 5

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Beltarne
(on deck: [24] Wolfgang)

Beltarne: Concentrate on holding the big guy back.

7) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Wolfgang
(on deck: [24] Minnizig)

Wolfgang: triple strike on the gobbo!
Wolfgang: Axe [3d6.skill(20,-6)] => [5,1,6] = 12 vs (14) or less Success! by 2
Wolfgang: Axe [3d6.skill(20,-6)] => [2,3,4] = 9 vs (14) or less Success! by 5
Wolfgang: Axe [3d6.skill(20,-6)] => [1,4,2] = 7 vs (14) or less Success! by 7
GM: You're not allowed to use Chambara triple attacks. That's on the wiki.
Goblins: Retreat and Dodge [3d6.skill(10,2+3-2)] => [1,4,2] = 7 vs (13) or less Success! by 6
[3d6.skill(10,2+3-2)] => [3,2,4] = 9 vs (13) or less Success! by 4

8) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Minnizig
(on deck: [24] Earth Elemental)

Wolfgang: step to keep up the pressure
Minnizig: Step behind Goblin 8! Run the stunned Goblin 8 through the vitals! Telegraphic attack!
Minnizig: Smallsword [3d6.skill(15,+1+4-3)] => [5,6,6] = 17 vs (17) or less Failure! by 0
Minnizig: Luck.
Minnizig: Srsly.
Minnizig: Smallsword [3d6.skill(15,+1+4-3)] => [2,3,5] = 10 vs (17) or less Success! by 7
Minnizig: Smallsword [3d6.skill(15,+1+4-3)] => [2,4,3] = 9 vs (17) or less Success! by 8
Minnizig: Better.
Goblins: Block! [3d6.skill(11,1+2-2-4)] => [3,3,4] = 10 vs (8) or less Failure! by 2
Minnizig: Smallsword [1d6] => [3] = (3) imp
Goblins: Resist knockdown [3d6.skill(12)] => [6,1,4] = 11 vs (12) or less Success! by 1
Goblins: "Arg!'

9) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Earth Elemental
(on deck: [23] Goblin Minion)

Minnizig: Letting the stunsword expire by the way.
Earth Elemental: Wait to attack anyone who comes near.

10) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[23]<b> Goblin Minion
(on deck: [22] Shock Lizards)

Goblins: Drool. (1-2 rounds left!)

11) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[22]<b> Shock Lizards
(on deck: [29] Ghazeb)

Shock Lizard: Step and zap Wolfgang! [3d6.skill(18,-4)] => [2,1,3] = 6 vs (14) or less Success! by 8 PA-4/-2
Wolfgang: Block [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [4,5,2] = 11 vs (15) or less Success! by 4

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[29]<b> Ghazeb
(on deck: [28] Thasos)

Ghazeb: okay
Ghazeb: i need to step before going with double deceptive attacks
Ghazeb: then... -4 for DA, -3 for rapid attacks
Ghazeb: [3d6.skill(21,-6)] => [5,6,5] = 16 vs (15) or less Failure! by 1
Ghazeb: ouch
Ghazeb: [3d6.skill(21,-6)] => [1,4,6] = 11 vs (15) or less Success! by 4
Goblins: Hero parries [3d6.skill(14,2-2)] => [5,2,2] = 9 vs (14) or less Success! by 5
Ghazeb: there's one anyways, -2 for el gobbo

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Thasos
(on deck: [28] Marik)

Ghazeb: i'm getting tired of that...
Thasos: okay, stepping forward, attacking elemental, it's going to be power blow and mighty blow
** Thasos takes a step forward and summons his chi. **
Thasos: Power Blow (11) [3d6.skill(11,0)] => [5,1,6] = 12 vs (11) or less Failure! by 1 Includes: +2 from 'Chi Talent'
Thasos: oh wait, forgot to roll ht first
Thasos: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [3,3,4] = 10 vs (13) or less Success! by 3
Thasos: i just roll normally?
GM: Yep.
Thasos: Meteor Hammer [3d6.skill(18,0)] => [1,6,1] = 8 vs (18) or less Success! by 10
Thasos: going to take -4 DA just in case
Thasos: Meteor Hammer [3d6.skill(18,-4)] => [2,3,4] = 9 vs (14) or less Success! by 5
Earth Elemental: Sidestep and Judo Parry [3d6.skill(11,2-4)] => [1,2,6] = 9 vs (9) or less Success! by 0
Marik: Why +2?
Minnizig: sidestep
GM: You can roll skill to entangle his arm.
Marik: Oh, of course.
Thasos: Meteor Hammer [3d6.skill(18,0)] => [5,3,5] = 13 vs (18) or less Success! by 5

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Marik
(on deck: [28] Goblin Archer)

Marik: Fast-draw, fast-load, move.
GM: Okay.
Marik: My running jump is 7. I assume my standing is 3.
GM: Yeah... Jumping to make it across.
Marik: Jumping: [3d6.skill(14,0)] => [6,2,6] = 14 vs (14) or less Success! by 0

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Goblin Archer
(on deck: [26] Goblin Hero)

Goblins: Recover from sonic stun! [3d6.skill(12,-2)] => [5,4,1] = 10 vs (10) or less Success! by 0
Goblins: "Ooof."

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[26]<b> Goblin Hero
(on deck: [25] Beltarne)

Goblins: Step to the side, double cut at Wolfgang [3d6.skill(19,-3-2)] => [1,6,6] = 13 vs (14) or less Success! by 1
[3d6.skill(19,-3-2)] => [5,5,5] = 15 vs (14) or less Failure! by 1 both DA-2/-1

Wolfgang: Axe parry [3d6.skill(14,-1+3)] => [2,1,6] = 9 vs (16) or less Success! by 7

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Beltarne
(on deck: [24] Wolfgang)

Beltarne: "Aye, laddie, hold him there and I'll force him away!" Beltarne Concentrates on Turning and steps forward.
Beltarne: Well, to the side or whatever.

7) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Wolfgang
(on deck: [24] Minnizig)

Wolfgang: step and DA
Wolfgang: Axe [3d6.skill(20,-6)] => [3,1,6] = 10 vs (14) or less Success! by 4
Wolfgang: -6/-3
Goblins: Parry! [3d6.skill(14,2-3)] => [4,2,2] = 8 vs (13) or less Success! by 5

8) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Minnizig
(on deck: [24] Earth Elemental)

Minnizig: Telegraphed sword to the spleen from behind!
Minnizig: Very legitimately from behind.
Minnizig: One FP on mighty blows!
GM: Nice.
Minnizig: Smallsword [3d6.skill(15,+1-3+4)] => [4,4,6] = 14 vs (17) or less Success! by 3
Minnizig: Smallsword [1d6] => [6] = (6) imp
Minnizig: +1
Minnizig: suck damage evil doer.
Minnizig: "I... hate... GOBLINS!" *stab*
Minnizig: That last comment was in Gnomish.
** Wolfgang thinks this new crazy person is OK **
Narrator: A gnomish woman steps behind the goblin master archer and drives her sword through his kidneys. He drops.
GM: Any movement?
Minnizig: mmm. yes.

9) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Earth Elemental
(on deck: [23] Goblin Minion)

Minnizig: Gnomish sewing machine of death moves into position!
Earth Elemental: Moves back involuntarily.
GM: Is Thasos dropping his chain, letting the elemental go, or resisting?
Thasos: resisting
GM: Roll ST. If you lose by too much, it can pull it out of your hands or drag you along.
** Thasos hangs on tight, partly to keep himself upright. **
Earth Elemental: ST! [3d6.skill(16)] => [1,6,3] = 10 vs (16) or less Success! by 6
Thasos: can i use extra effort?
GM: Yes.
GM: Gives +2.
GM: Or you can try Power Blow to double your ST.
Thasos: even better... can i use power blow to add to that extra effort?
Thasos: that's what i was fater
** Thasos summons his chi. **
Thasos: Power Blow (11) [3d6.skill(11,0)] => [5,4,1] = 10 vs (11) or less Success! by 1 Includes: +2 from 'Chi Talent'
GM: Roll STx2.
Thasos: ST (13) [3d6.skill(13,13+2)] => [3,3,4] = 10 vs (28) or less Success! by 18
Earth Elemental: Roll Will to resist cowering [3d6.skill(12)] => [5,5,3] = 13 vs (12) or less Failure! by 1

10) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[23]<b> Goblin Minion
(on deck: [22] Shock Lizards)

** Thasos grits his teeth as he holds the monster in place. **
Goblins: "oooh" Tries to recover [3d6.skill(12,-2)] => [1,6,6] = 13 vs (10) or less Failure! by 3

11) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[22]<b> Shock Lizards
(on deck: [29] Ghazeb)

Shock Lizard: Steps to the side, zaps Wolfgang [3d6.skill(18,-4)] => [3,3,6] = 12 vs (14) or less Success! by 2 PA-4/-2
Wolfgang: Block [3d6.skill(15,0)] => [1,6,2] = 9 vs (15) or less Success! by 6

1) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[29]<b> Ghazeb
(on deck: [28] Thasos)

Ghazeb: okay...
Ghazeb: and this time... the same as last time
Ghazeb: but with results
Ghazeb: [3d6.skill(21,-6)] => [5,3,3] = 11 vs (15) or less Success! by 4
Ghazeb: [3d6.skill(21,-6)] => [3,6,3] = 12 vs (15) or less Success! by 3
Ghazeb: i should be giving him -3, not -2
Ghazeb: "i dub thee el gobbo"
Ghazeb: (WTF???) sorry... sorry,
Goblins: Parry and Dodge! [3d6.skill(14,2-2-2)] => [6,3,2] = 11 vs (12) or less Success! by 1
Dodge [3d6.skill(10,2-2)] => [3,3,6] = 12 vs (10) or less Failure! by 2

Ghazeb: bout time!
Ghazeb: 2d6+6!!! yay!!!!!!!
Ghazeb: [1d6] => [5] = (5)
Ghazeb: [1d6] => [3] = (3)
Ghazeb: 14 damage
GM: You effortlessly shear through his armor. [(14-6)*1.5] => 12.0
GM: He collapses.
Ghazeb: collapses?

2) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Thasos
(on deck: [28] Marik)

Ghazeb: i like the sound of that....
Thasos: HT (13) [3d6.skill(13,0)] => [6,6,3] = 15 vs (13) or less Failure! by 2
** Thasos collapses, still holding onto the chain. **
Narrator: The effort of holding the elemental proves too much and Thasos collapses.

3) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[28]<b> Marik
(on deck: [28] Goblin Archer)

Marik: Move and put an arrow into the lizard.
Marik: I have 0 range, 0 acc, -2 move and attack, anything else?
GM: SM-1.
Marik: Bow: to the Vitals [3d6.skill(20,-1-2-3)] => [3,4,2] = 9 vs (14) or less Success! by 5
Shock Lizard: Dodge [3d6.skill(8)] => [4,2,4] = 10 vs (8) or less Failure! by 2
Marik: Damage is [1d6+4] => [1,4] = (5) pi (AD2) to the vitals.
Narrator: Marik's arrow takes the lizard in the lungs and it collapses, shaking and bleeding out.

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[26]<b> Goblin Hero
(on deck: [25] Beltarne)

4) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[25]<b> Beltarne
(on deck: [24] Wolfgang)

Beltarne: "Away, foul beastie!" Step forward, smack the elemental with his pick.
Beltarne: All-out double attack [3d6.skill(18,4-9)] => [3,3,2] = 8 vs (13) or less Success! by 5 to the eyes!
[3d6.skill(18,4-9)] => [6,3,1] = 10 vs (13) or less Success! by 3

Beltarne: Damage is [1d6+4] => [4,4] = (8) and [1d6+4] => [5,4] = (9)
Narrator: Beltarne reverses his axe and brings it down on the elemental's eye sockets in two crashing blows. The rock man doesn't defend itself, but the pick bounces against the hard rock of its eyes.

5) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Wolfgang
(on deck: [24] Minnizig)

Wolfgang: "Having some trouble with the rock?"
Wolfgang: can I use half move on the ground and then take off to use the rest?
GM: Certainly.

6) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Minnizig
(on deck: [24] Earth Elemental)

Wolfgang: ok, done
Minnizig: Shiv!
Minnizig: Telegraphed, vitals. No effort, it's a minion.
Minnizig: Smallsword [3d6.skill(15,+1-3+4)] => [6,1,4] = 11 vs (17) or less Success! by 6
Minnizig: Smallsword [1d6] => [3] = (3) imp
Goblins: Parry [3d6.skill(10,4-2+2)] => [4,1,4] = 9 vs (14) or less Success! by 5
Goblins: Parry [3d6.skill(10,-4-2+2)] => [4,6,4] = 14 vs (6) or less Failure! by 8
Goblins: "No more! Surrender! No more!"

Trek1-6

7) YOUR TURN NOW:: </b>[24]<b> Earth Elemental
(on deck: [23] Goblin Minion)

Minnizig: Aren't I behind him?
Narrator: As the gnome steps behind the last goblin and drops him, the Earth Elemental shakes free of Thasos' chain and sinks into the floor.
GM: Nope.
Minnizig: Oh. Well, step stab, etc. same whatever.
Minnizig: Cuz otherwise that's his shield side and he can't parry.
Earth Elemental: "You have killed valuable if renegade servants! My Master will see that you pay for these offenses against him!"
GM: The elemental disappears into the floor. Though you brace yourself for several minutes, it does not return.
Wolfgang: "As long as he pays in gold!"
Ghazeb: nice
GM: Most of you are exhausted after the fight. (2x fatigue cost for a long fight). We'll handle searches and the introduction of Minnizig next session.
Marik: We have prisoners.
Marik: (I assume)
Ghazeb: sounds good
Marik: And Marik will *shoot* anyone who tries killing them.
GM: People with Bloodlust need to roll...
Marik: Because we need *information*.
GM: and maybe we'll have an exciting fight at start!
Wolfgang: damm, I'm gonna pick up some arrows then
Wolfgang: unless he says something first
Ghazeb: okay, let's roll then...
Ghazeb: {3d6.skill(15,0)]
Ghazeb: damn...
Minnizig: I will be collecting my stuff before the strangers get any of it, that's for sure. I just fought off GOBLINS for it, I ain't gonna stand for civil folk taking it either.
Ghazeb: let me just hit that little button 3 times...
Ghazeb: [1d6] => [6] = (6)
Ghazeb: [1d6] => [6] = (6)
Ghazeb: [1d6] => [1] = (1)
Ghazeb: good
Wolfgang: heh
Ghazeb: ah... thats scared me
Wolfgang: wha?
GM: Bloodlust, Wolfgang?
Ghazeb: i said to myself, "ouch" "ouch" "phew"
GM: At -2, you're intolerant.
Wolfgang: no, I kill them unless someone says not to
GM: Marik is going to shoot you. Is that "saying no?"
Marik: "We need information. Tie these ones up."
Marik: (Like, ffs.)
Wolfgang: [3d6.skill(15,-2)] => [6,6,3] = 15 vs (13) or less Failure! by 2
Wolfgang: "No way, we kill them all!"
GM: Okay, we'll start with violence next week.
Wolfgang: well, luck
Wolfgang: [3d6.skill(15,-2)] => [4,3,3] = 10 vs (13) or less Success! by 3
Wolfgang: [3d6.skill(15,-2)] => [4,4,1] = 9 vs (13) or less Success! by 4
GM: Or not.
** Ghazeb has an evil look in his eye and snarling fangs, wants to gut the little gobbos **
Wolfgang: "I guess we can keep one or two, but it'll come back to bite us, mark my words!"
Minnizig: Ehehe. And I'm not bloodlusty, but I DO hate those little greenskin bastards, so no mollycoddling..

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.